Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House (56782 Views)

Fire Guts Ibrahim Shekarau's House In Kano State. Photos / Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP / Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by BigBrother9ja: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by captainmuyi(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
na them kill am

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
70% of our politicians have blood on their hands
Please make it 90% cos even the calm n facially deceptive ones may hv xumfn to hide

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by dking123: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by godunia(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
This can only happen under Buhari
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by sunnydayasaba(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nigerian Police think were dummies. Who keeps an assassination files let alone keeping it in his house.

Another lie pls. Nigerian Police and lies are 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Jabioro: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Goje should made answer what he knew about his death.. can of worms loading >>>>>

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by erimmy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Suntzung:
Goje + Shekarau + xx = Jafar ??
Find xx

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by takenadoh: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
So let's assume I want to assassinate someone, I'll type it or keep the documents, so people will come and study it?

LOL
!!

POlice gerrah hia Mehn!!!
Please cook up another story.
Like my GrandMum is a virgin, even that story is more truthful than this.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
this is gonna get real messy
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by freedom96: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
jagugu88li:
Who documents an assassination?
danjuma goje cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by chakula: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good information for the Kano State people.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by TPAND(f): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Shitara Reporters. Again!!
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Emu4life(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
>: The religion of peace no value life
Ur moniker speak more about U CONFUSIONIST
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by dangwarmai(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
This sheikh Jafar is the first imam to come out and challenged Boko Haram ideology, where he said that next day he will present the whole evidence against them. That next day is the day he was killed inside a mosque leading a prayer.
His student Auwal Albany of Zaria an investigative journalist was also killed after releasing a cassette he called 'Karen bana' in which he said Kano State government is a suspect in killing Jafar. He is equally killed by 'Boko Haram' along with his wife and son.
I think they are killed so as not to expose Boko Haram.
Now if the police let this evidence go down the drain, the government failed the masses.

9 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Classic James Bond super-villain...Write an assassination plot on a document on a computer, print it and "hide" it in a safe.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Alphyno: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Abeg, who fit help me with Toothpick here

I just ate a Mango full of Wires/Thread embarassed

Jusuuu.... cry

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Jacobx007: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
So I assasinate somebody, and keep d files? So dat it can be linked to me?

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by darlinsval(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hope this wont be another media trial loading. Let the corruption fight and bursting into citizens house not be one-sided (pdp) only.
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Jidibia(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
HAH:
What kind of diversionary and sensational finding is that.

All I see is an attempt at making goje as a bad guy in the eyes of the average Muslim northerner, why should the police make such a sensitive finding public without any investigation, why not use whatever information they see in the write up to catch or investigate whoever is fingered in the assassination of Jafar, since the killers of Jafar has still not being caught.

By the way killers of Jafar is an open secret, he was killed by government agents in 2007 to spark off riot that will make 2007 election Be postponed since attempt at 3rd term failed but it backfired as nothing happened despite his killing.
You wouldn't understand because you have probably not been to Gombe or you don't know who Danjuma Goje is. I hope you understand now. That nigger is a merciless k.i.l.l.e.r.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Nduemma12(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
iyare1:
Help save the life of Mrs Imoisili by donating the sum of 26700 naira.
One fateful evening, a guy I met for the first time named Ernest came to me telling me I was his mother's saviour "I believe say na u be my mama saviour" and I was like how and he kept repeating the same statement and I got really frightened. I told him to explain how I was his mothers saviour and He went on by saying his mother has been in the hospital for a week and they demanded the sum of 26700 for her treatment. He told me to assist him in any way I could. "I'm just a university student and I could hardly boast of 2000naira on my account but I would assist in any way I could" I said.
I asked him for his phone number and bank account number and he said he had none. At that point, I thought he made the whole story up just to collect money from me. He gave me the hospital's address and the room number and He suggested I should come see him and his mother at the hospital the next day and I agreed without knowing any thing about him. I decided to visit the hospital the next day after so much thoughts and I confirmed he was telling the truth. The only thing I could do was to buy the guy and his mum lunch.
So I decided to write to well meaning Nigerians to come to the aid of Mrs Imoisili by donating the sum of 26700naira for her treatment
Account number: 2150289434(zenith bank) Iyare Osayande
Contact info : iyare204@yahoo.com
Don't be surprised seeing my account number up there because I stated he had no bank account
Smart smooth criminal.....
so you can beg for #Africa? no wonder.......
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by airminem(f): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
chronique:
Hmmmm. Interesting. So, people keep files/details on how they killed and assassinated someone? To what purpose? Well, let's hope this won't be swept under the carpet.

If you had info in documents as evidence of an assassinatn would you throw it away Mr?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by tjskii(f): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
So the guy sat down to write an assassination plot...OK o ,writer of life, awon author aiye

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by EazyMoh(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Do not joke with Sheikh Ja'afar's murder case o!
I believe the files in Gojes house might be the same confession of the assassins and how Shekarau paid them in installment that was revealed by Sahara reporters about 11 years ago. If not we want to see further investigation carried, out because till date nobody was held accountable for the Sheikhs gruesome murder.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by gud4dbest(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Crazypilot:
Interesting cheesy

intriguing

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Almaiga: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mayflowa:
This unnecessary declassification of sensitive information without prosecution is so undesirable. This can lead to protest and killings by his Jafaru's ardent followers. It doesn' look the police is looking after the nation's interest any longer than themselves.
The Police had to give detail's of the documents found in Goje's house, as Goje claims the Police took along with them the unprepared Budget.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by ybalogs(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
70% of our politicians have blood on their hands
Make it 99%. Even ordinary councillor self go don kiii person.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by phreakabit(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
WTF?!!!!
LWKMD. . .
Who dey document assaniation plot, talk less of keep am?
Keep am as trophy or bragging right?
Shit like this can't even be found in scooby doo.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by hakimi1974(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
the kind of mayhem goje and his late brother cause for gombe even satan go shock.
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by Adecks01(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Police should bring our budget and stop pretending joooooo Goje most also be a criminal
Re: Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House by obataokenwa(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
They're trying to create hatred in Shekarau camp cos he's a good presidential aspirant. Only fools don't see meaning in all this search and media trial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo / Heavy Security In Ado Ekiti As Buhari Visits. Residents Defy Fayose’s Order / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.