Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

GEJ: Still Overshadowing Buhari's Administration After 2 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ: Still Overshadowing Buhari's Administration After 2 Years (663 Views)

Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed / Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha / Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ: Still Overshadowing Buhari's Administration After 2 Years by omanzo02: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
After 2 years of losing 2015 election the name GEJ has refused to fade away, the ruling party APC has made him more popular than his fans, with the new revelation in the book of the moment "Against the run of play" and other episode/events that may arise in the future the name GEJ will still be the discussion in town for the next remaining 2 years of APC government, with these APC/BUHARI government seem to have no life of its own or rather confused how to package itself.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ: Still Overshadowing Buhari's Administration After 2 Years by Splendid235: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
All my APCheats friends have gone into hibernation.the economic realities have dealt with everybody to shut up.hahahahahah I laugh in BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Still Overshadowing Buhari's Administration After 2 Years by omanzo02: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Splendid235:
All my APCheats friends have gone into hibernation.the economic realities have dealt with everybody to shut up.hahahahahah I laugh in BIAFRA.
The incompetence of this administration is sinking Nigeria.
Re: GEJ: Still Overshadowing Buhari's Administration After 2 Years by babyfaceafrica: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ok
Re: GEJ: Still Overshadowing Buhari's Administration After 2 Years by Pavarottii(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Am sure they will still chant the. Last administration destroyed Nigeria in the 2019 election campaign. Forgetting that they are the " LAST ADMINISTRATION".

GEJ WE LOVE, TRUST AND HONOUR.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Never Forget This Quote / BREAKING: Senate Steps Down Presentation Of 2017 Budget / The Civil War Was Fought By Ojukwu Because Of His Love For Nzeogwu A South-south

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.