Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) (38190 Views)

Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / See The Big Python Killed In Our Compound(photos) / Big Python Killed In My Compound (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by vatiqan(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2017
@ Op, is your house, in Sambisa forest? Bia, dnt tell me you gonna eat this thing o.... Jesus eti ufan owo!
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:55am On Apr 30, 2017
sureteeboy:
The inland taipan and the black mamba are the most dangerous snakes in the world. I doubt if that is even a black mamba
NatGeo man spotted. grin grin

That here is cobra. Black mamba has only a black mouth. Inland Taipan is the champion, an Australian native.

2 Likes

Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by Beejayx: 12:57am On Apr 30, 2017
yinkakani:
I killed a huge big black mamba in my compound this night. It even killed one of my birds. Rip to my chicken. ..
And of course I didn't let the meat go to waste grin grin. My pepper soup dn ready as we dey yan. . .

Lalasticlala. . .pepper soup is ready oo
Bro no vex o ..ow u take kill am...abeg
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Beejayx:

Bro no vex o ..ow u take kill am...abeg
Na wetin me sef wan ask am o! If na me I for don run pass usain bolt. That snake is ducking deadly.
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by vickuzzy(m): 4:34am On Apr 30, 2017
logica:
...only found in East Africa.
yo i think your right
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 4:40am On Apr 30, 2017
You're brave bro! But Black Mamba is not a cobra.Black Mamba is the most poisonous snake on earth.
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by newcreatio(m): 5:13am On Apr 30, 2017
Please where are you based to have seen something this long and big!

yinkakani:
I killed a huge big black mamba in my compound this night. It even killed one of my birds. Rip to my chicken. ..
And of course I didn't let the meat go to waste grin grin. My pepper soup dn ready as we dey yan. . .

Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by godquality: 5:13am On Apr 30, 2017
Snakes just full everywhere these days. What's happening to their habitat? Why are they taking the risk of coming to residential places? We need to find out bid everyday there's an article involving a killed snake
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by sprinter101(m): 6:01am On Apr 30, 2017
yinkakani:

Something that has landed in my pot
one day una go eat sickness,is it everything you people eat?that black thing didn't irritate you
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by fr3do(m): 6:20am On Apr 30, 2017
funshint:
Python is very good but black mamba!!! Bro u better be careful of what you're about to eat before u eat poison. *my whistle

don't be scared for the op
all snakes have their poison in poison glands located in their heads.

Once the head is off, you have long chicken.

2 Likes

Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by Orlins: 6:30am On Apr 30, 2017
This Nairaland like snake sha... wink
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by hernandson(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2017
eat black mamba and your situation might be worse than PMB walahi,saw that black mambanin Ibadan zoo some years back nigga that snake na die...its the deadliest and very fast. killing is not an option..buh oso(Igbo) na that one sure pass
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by KinSlayer: 6:45am On Apr 30, 2017
1) venomous snakes do not kill chickens
2) non venomous snakes would swallow the chicken(in that case,where did you get the body from?)
3) assuming you found the snake constricting the chicken, why is the chickens head missing? you now they swallow prey whole right?
4) that is clearly not a black mamba but thats understandable from you

points 1-3 above need clarification. cos it looks as if you killed the snake first, then killed the chicken to make front page
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by Jalinco: 6:51am On Apr 30, 2017
GogetterMD:
I don't understand how a snake can be a black mamba and a cobra at the same time undecided
It's possible. Haven't you heard GEJ fought corruption?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by Prettyenit18(f): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Is it no dangerous to eat snake.
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2017
hernandson:
eat black mamba and your situation might be worse than PMB walahi,saw that black mambanin Ibadan zoo some years back nigga that snake na die...its the deadliest and very fast. killing is not an option..buh oso(Igbo) na that one sure pass
Walahi!With all do respect u are lying sir..Black mamba no dey Nigeria and it's very few in west Africa but im borku for east africa..Why do people keep repeating this argument calling a spitting cobra a mamba jst becos it's black?
If we settle this snake breed issue for dis thread now and person kill black snake for another thread una go still rush come dere call am bamba.
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by hernandson(m): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Walahi!With all do respect u are lying sir..Black mamba no dey Nigeria and it's very few in west Africa but im borku for east africa..Why do people keep repeating this argument calling a spitting cobra a mamba jst becos it's black?
If we settle this snake breed issue for dis thread now and person kill black snake for another thread una go still rush come dere call am bamba.
bros didn't you see what I typed? WT I said I saw it at Ibadan zoo,and that was like 10years ago. mind you I didn't call what the Op posted as black mamba...always read well before buzzing someones quotes. na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by GogetterMD(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Jalinco:

It's possible. Haven't you heard GEJ fought corruption?
Your sense don travel bros grin
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2017
hernandson:
But u told the op that eating black mamba will make him face a situation worst than buharis own..which other mamba if not the snake he caught u feel is a mamba?and again u said u saw THAT black mamba in ibadan zoo years back..U dint say u saw a black mamber but THAT MAMBA meaning u saw a mamba like the mamba he caught..
I visit ibadan zoo 10 years ago,I nor see any mambaoo na phyton ad later cobra me I see..except another ibadan zoo dey years back wey different from the one I go.
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by hernandson(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2017
SIRmanjar:

But u told the op that eating black mamba will make him face a situation worst than buharis own..which other mamba if not the snake he caught u feel is a mamba?and again u said u saw THAT black mamba in ibadan zoo years back..U dint say u saw a black mamber but THAT MAMBA meaning u saw a mamba like the mamba he caught..
I visit ibadan zoo 10 years ago,I nor see any mambaoo na phyton ad later cobra me I see..except another ibadan zoo dey years back wey different from the one I go.
NLanders please help me read what I wrote for this man please. its clearly stated that I said the op can't and wouldn't even be able to kill or eat a black mamba,and I tried pointing out that I had seen a black mamba in Ibadan zoo,and it was nothing of such. the black mamba was kept in a glass while the top was with net,and it was writing there on the glass black mamba. so there you go bro
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2017
saasala:
If this thread no reach fp, call me bastard
Everybody know say e go enter FP nah
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by kikake: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2017
yinkakani:

Pls where in Nigeria is your compound? This snake is horrible. It looks like Nigeria is now full of dangerous snakes. Growing poultry near peoples' homes is another cause for snakes like these approaching peoples homes. Snakes like the smell of feeds which feed chcken, as well as gulping the chicken. Poverty has made Nigerians proliferate chicken poultry in living areas.
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by Pecca: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2017
GogetterMD:
I don't understand how a snake can be a black mamba and a cobra at the same time undecided
na the black mamba part kill me finish.
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2017
hernandson:
NLanders please help me read what I wrote for this man please. its clearly stated that I said the op can't and wouldn't even be able to kill or eat a black mamba,and I tried pointing out that I had seen a black mamba in Ibadan zoo,and it was nothing of such. the black mamba was kept in a glass while the top was with net,and it was writing there on the glass black mamba. so there you go bro

Sum nairaland pipu funny oo..Abi no be you type I saw THAT MAMBA?That means say u see the snake wey evrybody dey discuss for hia wey u feel say na mamba.Abi if I wan tell u say I see lion for zoo I go say I saw that lion..pipu for hia mistaknly call the snake mamba come later acknowledge them mistake u come dey form mr perfect untop small matter.
Oga I visit ibadan zoo 2000,2006,2007 I nor see any black mamba.
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by hernandson(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Sum nairaland pipu funny oo..Abi no be you type I saw THAT MAMBA?That means say u see the snake wey evrybody dey discuss for hia wey u feel say na mamba.Abi if I wan tell u say I see lion for zoo I go say I saw that lion..pipu for hia mistaknly call the snake mamba come later acknowledge them mistake u come dey form mr perfect untop small matter.
every body can digest a message really differently...iyaf do sir,go and rest
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by hernandson(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2017
SIRmanjar:

even the op corrected himself,and that was what I commented on so why would I still call it a mamba,I was saying I did see a black mamba and that was in the zoo. bros because you went to the zoo and didn't see it doesn't mean I didn't,there was once an elephant in that Ibadan zoo but when I went there I didn't see it,the Indian python too was dead and they were preserving it,it might not be there any more...so stop been a kid..time changes things
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2017
hernandson:
every body can digest a message really differently...iyaf do sir,go and rest
I tried digesting ur lies but im purge my belle.
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2017
hernandson:
even the op corrected himself,and that was what I commented on so why would I still call it a mamba,I was saying I did see a black mamba and that was in the zoo. bros because you went to the zoo and didn't see it doesn't mean I didn't,there was once an elephant in that Ibadan zoo but when I went there I didn't see it,the Indian python too was dead and they were preserving it,it might not be there any more...so stop been a kid..time changes things

But u called it a mamba and refused to take correction son.Why una dey refuse admit glaring mistake sef?Afterall u not a zoologist .Una go see animal wey una no Sabi swiftly give am name sharpely instead of make una ask of the name make pipo wey Sabi tell una.
Naso one guy see wan animal confidently call am sloth..Sloth for nigeria.
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by hernandson(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2017
SIRmanjar:

But u called it a mamba and refused to take correction son.Why una dey refuse admit glaring mistake sef?Afterall u not a zoologist .Una go see animal wey una no Sabi siftly give am name sharpely instead of make una ask of the name make pipo wey Sabi tell una.
Naso one guy see wan animal confidently call am sloth..Sloth for nigeria.
hmmm so I called what the op posted a black mamba? Kai did weed have entered your head oo
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2017
hernandson:
hmmm so I called what the op posted a black mamba? Kai did weed have entered your head oo
Mtcheeew!my frend take one glass of water go sleep u get hangover.
Sleep wake up reread ur first comment again u go notice say ur lies poisonous pass the black mamba wey u see for ibadan zoo.
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by MrSly(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2017
yinkakani:

This is lala's personal thread, keep off.
Re: Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos) by lazygal: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Nairaland has lost it's priorities ....how can snakes be making FP??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Electrocuted In Ebonyi State (disturbing Photos) / What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.