Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

The Spiritual Controls The Physical - Fact - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Spiritual Controls The Physical - Fact (889 Views)

Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical - Fact by DEGREE2466(m): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2017
This world is full of evil!

Some human beings who feel that they have embraced technology and are exposed, doubt the effectiveness of African magic.

I did too but yesterday's event (26/4/2017) made me not to doubt no more but to believe that the spiritual world determines what happens to the physical world.

I called my mother on Easter Monday which is last week and asked about her health. Her response is that she is very fine - hale and hearty.

Fast forward to three days ago, I got a call that my mother is sick. They said she fell on the floor in front of our house and laid there for three hours without no one noticing it.

My siblings took her to Nnamdi Azikiwe teaching hospital where they diagnosed her of partial stroke. We were given list of drugs to buy for her which we did and then she was discharged.

We took her to a local hospital in our area where she was receiving treatment and the recommended drugs plus drips and piles of blood.

Yesterday, I received the saddest news on earth, the worst thing that can ever happen to me (us), our worst fear was confirmed - MY MOTHER HAS PASSED ON.

All the sweet mother songs I have been compiling to play for my mother when I get my car and the plans to drive her around and make her envious of everyone is now a dashed plan.

If only money can buy life, my mother wouldn't have DIED!

It was during her conversation with my siblings before she died that she told them how she removed pigeon that was killed and dropped at our house door. Mind you, this is not the first time they are killing animals and dropping in our house. They have been using fowl, lizard and other animals but this time, they spent money to get pigeon in order to get the magic to work.

Whoever thinks he will be happy by cutting the joy of others short, let him remain happy.

I am not seeking pity or soliciting funds. I only wrote this with a heavy heart for others to learn that some happenings in this physical world have been programmed in the spiritual realm.
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical - Fact by Olive4(f): 6:35am On Apr 28, 2017
take heart

may her soul rest in peace Amen
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical - Fact by Phonefanatic: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2017
I'm sorry for the loss bro but here is why you should embrace technology. Imagine you had a secret CCTV with night vision installed at your family house you would have discovered who the culprit is before he or she gathers money to buy pigeon.
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical - Fact by DjAndroid: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2017
Phonefanatic:
I'm sorry for the loss bro but here is why you should embrace technology. Imagine you had a secret CCTV with night vision installed at your family house you would have discovered who the culprit is before he or she gathers money to buy pigeon.

Cctv will do nothing in such cases, these evil people have gone nuclear a long time ago, they don't personally come and drop such things, it's remotely controlled.

Sorry for the Loss, Op. But you people have been witnessing such things without engaging in serious prayer. Just family prayer would have done the miracle.
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical - Fact by Phonefanatic: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2017
DjAndroid:

Cctv will do nothing in such cases, these evil people have gone nuclear a long time ago, they don't personally come and drop such things, it's remotely controlled.

Sorry for the Loss, Op. But you people have been witnessing such things without engaging in serious prayer. Just family prayer would have done the miracle.

Unless you want to believe what you watch on Nollywood I can boldly tell you someone walked there to drop that ish at midnight.
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical - Fact by Viking007(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Sorry for Your loss. I also use to doubt all these spiritual "bs" until I had a bitter experience.
Like someone posted above, prayers work. Always pray.
embarassed
Re: The Spiritual Controls The Physical - Fact by Idydarling(f): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
sorry for your loss op, rip to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life / Chosen Mopol Are At It Again, See What They Wore For Publicity(photos) / 10 Things That Kill Young Men Easily:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.