Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... (47147 Views)

Secret Recruitment Scandal Rocks NDIC / Recruitment Scandal Rocks EFCC / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by glossy6(f): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
.....still loading
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by thebadmus(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mcreloaded:
The northerners are called aboki or mallam in derogatory way and are backward in terms of education and social standing but yet they are born leaders and rulers of this country I cone and wonder who actually is the aboki or mallam in this entity called Nigeria northerners or southerners lol
their over population is what is even drawing Nigeria back.. Almajiris everywhere

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Feraz(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
maasoap:

Well, let me take my time to educate you on this: AT the beginning, religion section was one, Islamic and Christian threads under one roof. But along the line, you Christians became nuisance, started invading and infecting, derailing every single Islamic thread with hate, abuse and names calling. Meanwhile, muslims on nairaland are not known for that, they mind their own business, they don't invade and derail your threads.
Muslims complained and Islamic section was carved out under religion section and put in one corner to let peace reign. But this didn't deter you and your co-travellers. Then, the solution of tagging anyone who wants to comment on any Islamic thread came on board just to deter you. Well, it worked partially because some of you are like stubborn mosquitoes, you still invade, abuse and derail Islamic threads.
In case it may interest you, I stopped visiting islamic section because of these incessant attacks with terrible comments from people like you. I'm a Muslim and I hate that tagging too because I don't need anyone to remind me what I believe in.
Bros, easy with the lies na Haba!!! The Muslims were as guilty as other religions and all attacked one another. You also didn't write that Seun's life was threatened and a fatwa nearly declared on his head.

2 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by julioralph(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
only 7 from Lagos a whole Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by haykes(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Inshort this country need to split, tribalism favouritism especially from this aboki the animal from that desert side call north
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by drss2(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
iyam surprise pipul ar surprised by dis revelation wen d same northernization of security agencies has been going on in d police n nijeriyan army (recruitment of civilian jtf) with d blessings of buari dullard, a comfirm bigot n tribalist.
enjoy ur one nijeriya.

2 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by mmsen: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
One Nigeria. I hope the other parts of the southern Nigeria wud not complain. The had d chance to correct this mistake of the northern hegemony in 1967 but all said igbos were their enemies. So let them enjoy their "One Nigeria". Even the middle belt that used to be part of the old "north" have realized the folly keeping Nigeria "united" as a task accomplished.

The Middle Belt should have been the FIRST ones to understand how dangerous the Fulani elite are.

Instead they preferred to play the role of ostrich and coward and are paying for it now.

After those animals are done with Benue and Plateau they will come for Lagos and Rivers.

Pay attention.

3 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
BUBU THE DULLARD I HAIL O. THE DUMBEST, THE MOST UNACCOMPLISHED, THE MOST "OPONU" PRESIDENT THAT EVA LIVETH

3 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by enomakos(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
airminem:
I literally get so angry because this posts sometimes perpetuates false information
give us the true information?

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Luizkid(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
abeg let's join hands 2geda lift that hammer to break up this wrong marriage called Nigeria, go to the various forces, illiterate Northerners are occupying the juicy positions while others take the rank n files, akant take dis anymore..

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Mbediogu(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Suprnov3r:
Well... according to zombies, this is not corruption

Every statistics and data analysis shows NE, NW & NC are behind the South in education but they always seem to be the most qualified for FG employment since SAINT BUHARI became president

Buhari is making a point - education does not matter once you are from Northern Nigeria especially ' MY DEAR KATSINA'. Hear him : See me (Buhari), I have no certificate but I became a minister of Petroleum, Army General, Coup President, and civilian President. Na wetin remain? Just for being a northern Moslem. Allah Akbar!

2 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Elijahhopelarry(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
absolute nonsense
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by CHEDIS10: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
CORRUPTION:
PDP planted it, while APC is nurturing it to a monumental height.
95% of Nigerians erroneously believe corruption is only about looting the people's common wealth for self aggrandizement.
Corruption, goes beyond this common assertion.
Here are two dictionary definitions of the most used word in Nigeria (corruption):
1. The act of changing, or of being changed, for the worse; departure from what is pure, simple, or correct.
2. The destruction or manipulation of part of something e.g data, either by deliberate or accidental human action.
From the foregoing definitions, it is crystal clear that, looting is only a macrocosm of the word corruption.
An objective review of activities of the present APC-Buhari led government will open your eyes to the humongous corruption being perpetrated by this regime, only if you allow your good sense of reasoning and moral justice to prevail, rather than, primordial ethno-religious sentiment.
Lopsided appointments, non adherence to rule of law, political incarceration, nepotism etc have become the best achievements of the present APC- Buhari led government.
For instance, 98% of heads of security agencies are northern Muslims, Heads of MDA's are largely from the north preferably Muslims with some close southern willing tools as deputies and or vice respectively.
The recent recruitment into the SSS as published by premium times says it all.
The result of the exercise shows: 331 officers were recruited from the north with Katsina state having 51, as against 44 officers recruited from the entire south with Akwaibom state having just 5.
Recent data on education as released by NBS shows, the entire north has just about 35% qualified manpower, while, the entire South has about 65%.
QUESTIONS:
1. what is the rationale behind recruiting largely from an area with less qualified manpower, compared to a region that can boost of about 80% manpower having less than half of the appointment?
2. Can we still say that, this government belongs to everybody and nobody?
3. Can you a staunch supporter of the present APC- Buhari led government assuage the fact that, this government is covered in the garb of corruption and robed by multifarious nepotism?
4. Can we think of any other government who thrived on deceit, complaints, double standard, and grandstanding as much as we see in this government.
5. What then is the way out of this conundrum?
6. Don't you think we should finally make effort to bury PDP and APC while rooting for a less evil alternative?
Get busy with the answers..............
God Bless Nigeria!!!
God Bless Kogi State!!!
God Bless Idah LGA!!!
Comr. OCHEDI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by vicfajeze: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hausa/fulani wahala•i know that a day is coming when salvation will come!,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by dovuokenye: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Naija and Man know Man. Too bad for our country..Lata dy will say d unity of Nigeria is not negotiable
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by goodnews777: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
NIGERIANS THINKING BUHARI IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION ARE DELUDED. Here is a man who is religiously a fanatic. Has stolen nnpc money and fought to come back and steal more. Buhari is only fighting his enemies but he has forgotten that one day he will be replaced . It goes round and will come around.

3 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by trinity11(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Honestly speaking, I grew up to see
1 Nigeria
I also served my father land under
1 Nigeria
I never wanted this breakup looming around the air, I want us to stay as one in love and unity, so as to ensure that the labour of our past heroes will not go in vain, I just want Nigeria to be a great nation for once, no fighting, no blood shed, no hatred and no breakup.

but looking at the way things are getting worse by the day, one can't help but to pray the alternative.

just imagine the crowd of people who risked their lives, spent their hard earned money, waste their precious time traveling from one state to another, all the the name of SSS recruitment process.

and to think that this is exactly what is happening in all the federal govt agencies as well security operatives in general is really frustrating.

By the way where are those patriots ( madridguy, sarrki, omenka & co)

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by madridguy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Can you show me the list during previous government ?

trinity11:
Honestly speaking, I grew up to see
1 Nigeria
I also served my father land under
1 Nigeria
I never wanted this breakup looming around the air, I want us to stay as one in love and unity, so as to ensure that the labour of our past heroes will not go in vain, I just want Nigeria to be a great nation for once, no fighting, no blood shed, no hatred and no breakup.

but looking at the way things are getting worse by the day, one can't help but to pray the alternative.

just imagine the crowd of people who risked their lives, spent their hard earned money, waste their precious time traveling from one state to another, all the the name of SSS recruitment process.

and to think that this is exactly what is happening in all the federal govt agencies as well security operatives in general is really frustrating.

By the way where are those patriots ( madridguy, sarrki, omenka & co)
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by leviaka: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good for southerners, our problem is lack of unity, everyday at nairaland there is this war against igbo's by other southerners, but when the north does things like this they look the other way. When ihejirika was doing his postings in the army our southern brothers where so vehemently against him, northerners see this country as what they can gain out of ,not what they can contribute to, it's good for the south what they don't realize is arewa is creating jobs for their people. I bet most of those recruited are not graduates and can't speak English, but I know nigeria is like a bell shaped curve that gets to its peak and star coming down the northerners are getting to their peak in this country. Gideon okar of blessed memory, nzeogwu and a host of others will soon resurrect in our hearts , Nnamdi Kanu is a dessert for them the real meal will soon come when southern youths will start protesting THE END OF NORTHERN DOMINATION IS COMMING SOON IN JESUS NAME AMEN all nairalanders should google interviews by men like tony nyiam, saliba mukoro, leutenant echendu, general akinriade, Ben gbulie, atiku abubakar, and other men with foresight .

3 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by sirusX(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
ehie:
You wont see Punch writing an editorial about this
Do you need to call on Sahara Reporters??

They can like to blow this thing to nuclear levelz angry

Things are getting out of hand
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by maasoap(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bizibi:
[s]shut it,infact osibanjo must sack all of em and put his sw people so that you can be happy.
Useless comment!! Rubbish being[/s]
You can raise your "voice" times ten, I don't care about what Buhari or Osinbajo do and don't do. My point is that you guys should shut da fvck up, stop crying over what you are guilty of. Yesterday, when it favoured you, it was okay. Today, it doesn't favour you, you re all crying over the net. Stop putting the blame on the SW, we vote for whoever we deem it fit.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pharaoh9:

You are a certified Zombie, I know you're from the North
And what does that make you? A certified wailing zombie.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Bizibi(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
maasoap:

You can raise your "voice" times ten, I don't care about what Buhari or Osinbajo do and don't do. My point is that you guys should shut da fvck up, stop crying over what you are guilty of. Yesterday, when it favoured you, it was okay. Today, it doesn't favour you, you re all crying over the net. Stop putting the blame on the SW, we vote for whoever we deem it fit.
shut up,hypocrite.....I know you will say a different thing if it favours your region.
Two face being

4 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by trinity11(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
madridguy:
Can you show me the list during previous government ?

Oga what is the relationship btw this post and that of previous administration's list?
Nigeria was bad during the previous govt, yes we all knw that( thus the essence of voting for change), But why is it so difficult for you guys to see that Nigeria is getting worse by the day?

5 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Guyman02: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
And many JOBLESS people here who needed such jobs to change the status of their families use their data purchased with their hard earned money to defend this corrupt Govt.
Check the list of all the appointed DGs of key parastatals in Nigeria, far majority coming one section of the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by maasoap(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lancelott:
Be telling lies there... The muslims were looking for trouble too...you joined 2010 October... I joined 2009 October and that's a whopping year difference. Don't spread history you don't know. This is my second account and I registered my first in 2005 or 06 so I prolly know more...what Seun did to declare was wise to prevent online fights that might manifest into a physical one. Some muslims will come and derail Christian threads and some Christians will retaliate and the trend was going on for long...and around that period there was a religious crisis so I guess naira land acted upon that. Tho Naira land should also make people declare before entering Christian section too as some people from the Muslim side still come to look for trouble.
The fact that Seun tagged anyone who wants comment on Islamic threads clearly shows who the aggressors are. Even from your post, people can clearly see who is lying here. What religion Seun practise again?
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by maasoap(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bizibi:
shut up,hypocrite.....I know you will say a different thing if it favours your region.
Two face being
You are still mentioning my region? But you're stubborn. Karma is a good thing though a b!tch too.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by IdeyFindWife: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
thebadmus:
their over population is what is even drawing Nigeria back.. Almajiris everywhere

b@stards everywhere
being supported by other blind b@stards in need of changi
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by oilsuop: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
tonio2wo:

Sarrik, omenkalives, ngeneukenu, ipobexposed, mynd44 etc are all happy with it.
they love the news is ok for them...u can never see them here SMH sad

1 Like

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by vislabraye(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Hope Afonjas who are haters of SS and SE are happy about this

I was expecting to see sarrkis commet within the first 8 posts. But alas, he's no wherd to be found

3 Likes

Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by Businessman1986(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
tafrica:
The problem with people, especially my Yoruba people, defending these one-sided appointments is that the effect is usually on a long run.

Today, you, a southerner, are paid 250k per month as a BMC crew to defend these messes, Years to come, probably 10, 15, 20 years, the Northerners employed today whom you're defending now will be the one to arrest and terrorize you and your children because they have gotten DSS and all arms of national securities for themselves.

Southerners and my Yoruba bros and sis, THINK THINK THINK

On the matter of the Yorubas, Both administrations, GEJ and Buhari, were and have been inclined towards their "brothers". Don't forget the extremely toxic EASTERN visiblity during the GEJ years. Uncouth, bombastic and arrogant. If GEJ stood for another 4 yrs, it would have been the menace of Oduah, Dieziani and the other Easterners. Buhari govt is just as porous. OBJ was the opportunity YORUBAS had, to do exactly what both administrations have and are doing, to ensure as many Yorubas in security and other important agencies. We are not politically SOUTH. It is not NORTH and SOUTH. Its North, East and WEST. Dont lump us together. GEJ directly and expressly dismissed the YORUBAS by his 2nd year in office. Who knows how far he'd have gone. Let's look out for our own as everyone's doing.
Re: SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25..... by positivetaught: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
There is no point complaining, after all the saint Messiah buhari can not be wrong,n besides the northerners are the most competent n trustworthy, no wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can He Still Be Considered 26 Years old or not? / Jobs People Look Down, That They Are Now Doing. / Job Discrimination Based On Institution Graduated From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.