Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos (47759 Views)

Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution / African Men Found Hiding In Mattresses Just To Enter Europe (photos) / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by efemena23: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
This country is rife with numerous opportunities. Yes, it may require 2 or 5 times hard work to make these opportunities work. But those who claim hardship are those who are not willing to give one-quater the work to push for an opportunity. the ones who are trying are still here and are making heading. Admittedly though, very slowly. Better than putting your life on the line to goan wash poop abroad.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Suko110(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
nobleblood:
All you who say Jonathan was the problem of this country, you are the problem of this country.
Hope ur brain is not paining u ?? undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by mtngloetiartel: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Viking007:
I watched the interview this morning and I was wondering why he didn't hide his face. Bloggers don put am for trouble.
freedom of speech
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by VanBommel(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Many Nigerians really need to stop thinking the streets of foreign countries are tiled with gold.

When the myth is eventually debunked and their expectations lowered, they resort to Criminal activities. They eventually end up soiling the little honor this country has, hence, sporadic drug related and prostitution threads.
which little honour?? Is it the killing of unarmed protesters, or cases of billions being discovered and yet no owner, no prosecution....nothing. See, no let me vex for you
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
ziddy:
This scumbag should be in police custody, awaiting prosecution and helping with investigations. Just shows you that nobody in the Nigerian government knows their left from their right. Abdulrahman Dambazau is busy making money, I guess.

By the way he looks like a cow-mallam, same as the president.
Talk is cheap
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Vsklotanna40: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
But even if the country is hell, is traveling to Libya the solution
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
efemena23:
This country is rife with numerous opportunities. Yes, it may require 2 or 5 times hard work to make these opportunities work. But those who claim hardship are those who are not willing to give one-quater the work to push for an opportunity. the ones who are trying are still here and are making heading. Admittedly though, very slowly. Better than putting your life on the line to goan wash poop abroad.
U seem to forget that this is same course try where billions of €£€£$$$ where found with no owner till date the FG is going bck and fort .the risk politicians take in Nigeria is bigger than the ones these guys take across the desert.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Vsklotanna40:
But even if the country is hell, is traveling to Libya the solution
Bro in life no one ever move forward by standing still .
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by columbus007(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
And if he's charge to court with the word i didnt force anybody i bet you as a lawyer he may win the case undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
kingthreat:

Do you know how much these people pay to go on a road trip? That money can start a small-scale business. But greed......
Yes I know howmuch they pay.I see these guys everyday of my life so I'm in a better position to enlighten you on this one.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by toxxyn: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
this man must be 1 of d Igbos
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Many Nigerians really need to stop thinking the streets of foreign countries are tiled with gold.

When the myth is eventually debunked and their expectations lowered, they resort to Criminal activities. They eventually end up soiling the little honor this country has, hence, sporadic drug related and prostitution threads.
Don't blame them blame Nigeria government that doesn't value human life
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Joavid:
na wa o.

Is it right to to say he traffics people?

is this business illegal considering people patronise him on free will?
Yes he's right because according to him the people are not forced. But is an illegal business? the answer is yes
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by donqx: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
don
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Sweetguy25: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Koolking:

Nigeria is not hell my friend. We Nigerians make the country hell by our selfish and unpatriotic attitude. All these talks, Nigeria is zoo are all expressions of our attitude. Who are the people to make Nigeria better - Alien from Mars? If not each and everyone of us.

Come to think of it, why are you not taking the same grave risk as the men going to Libya? as if Libya is better. Where some Nigerians feel are not hell, were these places not made by humans who united for a common purpose?

We only unite for tribal jingoism.

Desperate people do desperate things. Am not surprised.

Nigeria will be great again whether you believe or not

Nigeria is hell Mr man. You may be living a life of luxury but majority of Nigerians live in abject poverty by global standards. The problem with you Nigerians is that you hate the truth, accept and acknowledge that this country sucks the life out its citizens and leaves sorrow and pain.
If the migrants had seen a little bit of hope in Nigeria, they would have stayed.
Nigeria has never been a great country, it never has, it never will.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by edi287: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Koolking:

Nigeria is not hell my friend. We Nigerians make the country hell by our selfish and unpatriotic attitude. All these talks, Nigeria is zoo are all expressions of our attitude. Who are the people to make Nigeria better - Alien from Mars? If not each and everyone of us.

Come to think of it, why are you not taking the same grave risk as the men going to Libya? as if Libya is better. Where some Nigerians feel are not hell, were these places not made by humans who united for a common purpose?

We only unite for tribal jingoism.

Desperate people do desperate things. Am not surprised.

Nigeria will be great again whether you believe or not
Once you've lived in a sane country for just 2 -3 years, trust me you'll almost wish you were never born nigerian. Naija is messed up. It's almost beyond repair.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
edi287:

Once you've lived in a sane country for just 2 -3 years, trust me you'll almost wish you were never born nigerian. Naija is messed up. It's almost beyond repair.
True talk. But once U have all it takes you can hustle 9ja.cos U will now be acceptable in such level to make things happen.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
erico2k2:
Talk is cheap
Life and death in Nigeria is cheaper.
You wouldn't know that, would you. . .
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Koolking(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sweetguy25:

Nigeria is hell Mr man. You may be living a life of luxury but majority of Nigerians live in abject poverty by global standards. The problem with you Nigerians is that you hate the truth, accept and acknowledge that this country sucks the life out its citizens and leaves sorrow and pain.
If the migrants had seen a little bit of hope in Nigeria, they would have stayed.
Nigeria has never been a great country, it never has, it never will.

Are you really in hell? Tell me sir in all sincerity.

Every country has its ups and down. I insist, Nigeria's problem is caused by the citizen, the solution is DIY. Nigeria as an entity is hale and hearty and full of life, but the citizens unbridled greed, selfishness, incurable docility and unpatriotic zeal are stifling the life out of Nigeria. Where you are going as an immigrants, was it not built by the citizen? SMH for the desperation by Nigerians

There's no point running to the unknown. You and I need attitudinal CHANGE, things will be better once again. It's no rocket science.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
ziddy:

Life and death in Nigeria is cheaper.

You wouldn't know that, would you. . .
Thank God I wouldn't . But I'm sure you do!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by bolrew: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
I wish I can meet this man, am tired of this country I don't care about the risks involve leaving your house to buy something outside is risk on its own....
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by bolrew: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
dainformant:
Pictured is one of the men involved in trafficking people across the Sahara as they make their way to Europe. In a TV interview with BBC, he revealed how the trafficking was done from Kano to Libya before being transported to Europe through the Sahara desert or the Mediterranean sea.. He revealed that his first set of passengers was about 23 people who were successfully taken to Libya with many of them currently in Europe.

When asked whether he feels he is doing the right thing by trafficking people to Europe, he said that he didn't do anything wrong because he did not force anybody and that anyone he takes to Libya, the parents are aware of their journey and the risks involved.

He also said that if Nigeria was a better country, no one would take such risks.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/meet-nigerian-man-who-trafficks-people.html

I wish I can meet this man, am tired of this country I don't care about the risks involve leaving your house to buy something outside is risk on its own....
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Koolking(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
edi287:

Was the sane country not built by the sane citizens? Why can't we remedied our insanity and join hand in building a sane nation?

A graduate would rather armed himself with information to defraud and yahoo another instead of being self-reliance and a path finder. He would rather cut corners than leveraging on legit opportunities. He would rather talk about his religion and ethnic-affiliation instead of his country? Is that how a sane country was built? I need answers Sir
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by edi287: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Koolking:

Was the sane country not built by the sane citizens? Why can't we remedied our insanity and join hand in building a sane nation?

A graduate would rather armed himself with information to defraud and yahoo another instead of being self-reliance and a path finder. He would rather cut corners than leveraging on legit opportunities. He would rather talk about his religion and ethnic-affiliation instead of his country? Is that how a sane country was built? I need answers Sir
How can you build a sane country that doesn't give the common man an environment to thrive?? Do you know how many of our best brains are suppressed or have left the country?? Look at the leaders we keep churning out...does this look like a country that REALLY WANTS/DESIRES CHANGE? A few handful cannot change the mentality of millions.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
erico2k2:
Thank God I wouldn't . But I'm sure you do!
You're just a jobless troll. A teenager probably
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
ziddy:

You're just a jobless troll. A teenager probably
Nop a fully qualified mechanical Engineer from Nigeria working in one great firm in The UK . U must B the jobless one here since U refereed to throwing your dummy outta the pram . Improve ur argument instead of throwing tantrums.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
edi287:

How can you build a sane country that doesn't give the common man an environment to thrive?? Do you know how many of our best brains are suppressed or have the country?? Look at the leaders we keep churning out...does this look like a country that REALLY WANTS/DESIRES CHANGE? A few handful cannot change the mentality of millions.
U my friend ain't far from the truth . I can never work in Nigeria except for myself .

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Igboesika:
Tear this this useless entity into pieces and watch how the number of people running away form this zoo will reduce. As long as Nigeria remain as its, there won't be development hence the high level of emigration.

Development takes place where there is unity and love not in Nigeria. Anybody supporting this contraption is creating problems for himself and his generation and such person have sworn to continue living in denial which will not help him either .
Sometimes I shake my head when some people type something like "God will bless Nigeria". You go wait tire because,God is perfect and does not bless a fraud . The earlier you stop mocking God the better.

It has become quite tiresome listening to ppl like you repeating this obnoxious crap.

If you really feel that way and truly believe in your own superiority, why not gravitate to your region and show us all how you can collectively develop it; instead of running helter skelter trying to develop other ppl's land, including Europe,Asia and America - and we all know what kind of development you always take there.
Pls enough is enough! angry angry
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by sshalom(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
This man is truthfully blunt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innocent Brown And His Wife Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured / Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.