Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos (47754 Views)

Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution / African Men Found Hiding In Mattresses Just To Enter Europe (photos) / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Igboesika:
Tear this this useless entity into pieces and watch how the number of people running away form this zoo will reduce. As long as Nigeria remain as its, there won't be development hence the high level of emigration.

Development takes place where there is unity and love not in Nigeria. Anybody supporting this contraption is creating problems for himself and his generation and such person have sworn to continue living in denial which will not help him either .
Sometimes I shake my head when some people type something like "God will bless Nigeria". You go wait tire because,God is perfect and does not bless a fraud . The earlier you stop mocking God the better.

In other words, other developed countries are perfect before God...

Kai,diarisGod o

let me come and be going
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Koolking(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
edi287:

How can you build a sane country that doesn't give the common man an environment to thrive?? Do you know how many of our best brains are suppressed or have the country?? Look at the leaders we keep churning out...does this look like a country that REALLY WANTS/DESIRES CHANGE? A few handful cannot change the mentality of millions.

The leaders are not alien to us. We are all related and connected in one way or the other. Some are our fathers, mothers, wives, husbands, brothers, sisters, business partners and all manner of relationships. We can always caution and remind them of the collective needs they promised to provide.

The thing is, once we benefit individually, he is the best leader. He does not meet our individual interest, he's not fit to be there. We look the other way when it comes to collective benefits from our leaders. Our warped mentality is self-induced while the leaders take advantage to our detriments. Nigeria is a great country but we are the cog in the wheel of progress of this great nation. Our attitude must change before we experience real change.

Peace bro!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
sirevee:

In other words, other developed countries are perfect before God...

Kai,diarisGod o

let me come and be going
Guy leave God 4 dis matter . Nah we pray pass . See where we dey . Where I live you won't hear yoyr next door screaming die die fire fire but look where dem dey . God loves us all but the heart of elders and MOP in Nigeria is despiratly dark
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Guy leave God 4 dis matter . Nah we pray pass . See where we dey . Where I live you won't hear yoyr next door screaming die die fire fire but look where dem dey . God loves us all but the heart of elders and MOP in Nigeria is despiratly dark

I'm not saying we don't pray, I was only asking the guy whom I quoted his text if other developed countries prospering do so because they are perfect.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Nop a fully qualified mechanical Engineer from Nigeria working in one great firm in The UK . U must B the jobless one here since U refereed to throwing your dummy outta the pram . Improve ur argument instead of throwing tantrums.

Anybody can be whatever they want on the internet grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
ziddy:

Anybody can be whatever they want on the internet grin
yeh i know like trying to sell a car that has 280k miles for 120 k miles grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
erico2k2:

yeh i know like trying to sell a car that has 280k miles for 120 k miles grin

You have time to dig up an eight-year old transaction. Engineer my a$$ grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
ziddy:

You have time to dig up an eight-year old transaction. Engineer my a$$ grin
nah I just have a nark for sniffing out crooks,Im good at Engineering out crooks and thieves plz do same on me.u think we are on same level cos we on the forum.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by biztip: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Thats the baseline. Nigeria is hell, people are trying to escape. Don't judge them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5223788_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
and who makes Nigeria a hell; hausas and Yorubas. they left Nigeria in a mess wit bad leadership, an igboman will decide to leave Nigeria for them to go hustle they will call him a drug pusher. d above mentioned tribes collude with foreigners and steal d money meant for all Nigerians and people honor and praise them even in churches and mosques, so tell me who is d greater devil
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
erico2k2:

nah I just have a nark for sniffing out crooks,Im good at Engineering out crooks and thieves plz do same on me.u think we are on same level cos we on the forum.

Whatever. I wont be replying any mentions after this.

Am done going back & forth with an ignorant punk like you.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:30am On Apr 29, 2017
ziddy:

Whatever. I wont be replying any mentions after this.

Am done going back & forth with an ignorant punk like you.
Aah U gt.busted by a punk ahaha crook
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Fourwinds: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2017
MasterChen:
The idiot is even giving excuses. And OP, why didn't you include his name?
he is not giving any excuses...d point is...he did not force anyone to travel to Libya or Europe
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Cogs(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2017
Igboesika:
Tear this this useless entity into pieces and watch how the number of people running away form this zoo will reduce. As long as Nigeria remain as its, there won't be development hence the high level of emigration.

Development takes place where there is unity and love not in Nigeria. Anybody supporting this contraption is creating problems for himself and his generation and such person have sworn to continue living in denial which will not help him either .
Sometimes I shake my head when some people type something like "God will bless Nigeria". You go wait tire because,God is perfect and does not bless a fraud . The earlier you stop mocking God the better.

Shut up pls and stop speaking rubbish English....
Tell me what a President of Nigeria would be doing 6 weeks now no media report... Gullible!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by postemail: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2017
bebe2:
As if I saw this coming,

https://www.nairaland.com/3767038/dear-nigerians-diaspora-wickedness-selfishness/1#56001290

The most painful thing is dat pple are in denial.

Let's scream and shout it, this country is terrible,
Things are too backwards. And everyone is suffering, despite some thinking they are big fish, we all use same roads, same holdup, same air pollution.

Something drastic needs to happen.

So glad you noticed this -poor and rich suffer alike. If only we could change our mentality and our way of life
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by postemail: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2017
Cogs:

Shut up pls and stop speaking rubbish English....
Tell me what a President of Nigeria would be doing 6 weeks now no media report... Gullible!

But he has a VP, ministers and perm secs. Those ones should carry on with the job of building the country. They don't need "baba" to be directing every act of governing Nigeria.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
nickxtra:
On my way to Europe, but not thru Libya

thru were my brother tell me
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
erico2k2:

Pray life do not put you in a position where you have no choice

pls help me tell that guy because I see he don't know anything about life
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
bolrew:

I wish I can meet this man, am tired of this country I don't care about the risks involve leaving your house to buy something outside is risk on its own....

bro if u really want to travel u can join us because we are leaving next moths end we are going to Morocco Dan we cross to Spain if u re ready to join us just talk to me because very soon we are going and I must tell u u better get ready if u really want to move
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
centboy123456:

bro if u really want to travel u can join us because we are leaving next moths end we are going to Morocco Dan we cross to Spain if u re ready to join us just talk to me because very soon we are going and I must tell u u better get ready if u really want to move
Good luck cos U amd others will need it. That route is for real Men not Boys . Once again good luck
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
centboy123456:

pls help me tell that guy because I see he don't know anything about life
U know he that thier Mum feed nor know anything about basket of garri
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by centboy123456(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
erico2k2:

Good luck cos U amd others will need it. That route is for real Men not Boys . Once again good luck

thinks men the route is not easy we are going take form mail to north Africa I just pray I get there safety once again thinks and I need ur prayers too
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by erico2k2(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
centboy123456:

thinks men the route is not easy we are going take form mail to north Africa I just pray I get there safety once again thinks and I need ur prayers too
Don't worry Baba God is involved .
Advice keep your money double double round your body . Travel light . Wear jacket and let all your belongings be in the Jacket . Make sure your jacket has hoodie .
Very light trainers and loads of chewing stick .
Pack of Glucose .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? / Innocent Brown And His Wife Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.