Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) (53668 Views)

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by Tiredoffakeshit: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tolexander:
Hope the monarch won't carry leg on her, snatching her from her husband!

Senseless
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Go to farm Nigerians! Operation Feed The Nation Mode Activated! An idle hand, mouth and mind is the devil's PlayStation 5 and Xbox Two! What every Nigerian home & abroad need right now is to look inward and go back to embrace Agriculture with gratitude and humility or shamefully like a dog licking his wound! In blood & Sweat, in Tears and Toil, A life outside Agric is a life on the edge, a life heading for the cliff, a precipitating thunder storm by the hints and darts of mist and frost!

The reason why Nigeria play partisan and kitchen politics among the electorates, political stake holders and the observers is the reason why the Nigeria educational institution is so dysfunctional and defunct that So far has only managed to produce just only Wole Soyinka as the only Nigerian Nobel laureate, South Africa has 10 Nobel laureates, Egypt has 4, Algeria has 2, Liberia has 2, Kenya has 1 and Ghana has 1.

Lately, with too many premonition, much of our attitude towards Agricultural practices has been an heist wrapped in spared subligarian adrifting a rock bottom, a befuddled dike outburst and an hog washed. In a proliterated troglodyte pillage of epical ascensions, we lampoon the affluence of privilege in a bumfuzzled Whiffler, a cattywampus flummoxed opinion, gobs smacked mugwump, kerfuffle. discombobulated, nonplussed shivoo, and a snollygoster in a diddly doodly squat. All our circumlocution are befuddled much like that of a wascally wabbits and like a Jacklope with a showdown of belligerent pogrom enveloped in an aboriginal days of infamy. Aside gaming words & delusions, lets all go back the humble path ways of agriculture. Even in the next 100 years from now, it will be the trending business for Nigerians. Remember it takes 30years of Consistency in Agriculture to be a Pro like the Dangote, or Obasanjo that you admire in your wishful thinking of wanting to be a billionaire. Therefore, this venture is not for pack of wolves, lazy vultures looking for free feast sites, and free catch for free money or con, ponzi and overnight money. If you have got no bones in your wings, shoulders and guts, then its high time you have backed out. There's dignity in Labour!
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Well done. Who wrote the script?
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by Spidermon: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Israeljones:
the 1st pic tho...
why is her placed on the two most important place something can penetrate...
this is mystified me tho...
Have no idea whats shes tryin 2 cover...

She no wan loose guard.
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by fabregas04(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Israeljones:
the 1st pic tho...
you mean there are more than one pic, see Wetin Glo cause, yet dem drop d (yeye)data volume, MTN pls forgive me, i have realized my mistake.
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by ogastone(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mercy Mercy Mercy
How many times did I call your name ?
Why did you allow that handsome police man to be following you up-an-dan ?
Are there no policewoman again?
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by merxi55(f): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Untainted007:
Everything na news on nairaland, a time will come when even going to toilet will become news. She for no knee before a king and someone old enough to give birth to her, are you expecting her to have done the way Oba of Lagos shunned Ooni of Ife.
She did what is expected of her, so there's nothing special about that.
i really don't get it, when has genuflection become news?. .nairaland sef!
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by merxi55(f): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
fabregas04:
you mean there are more than one pic, see Wetin Glo cause, yet dem drop d (yeye)data volume, MTN pls forgive me, i have realized my mistake.
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
I beg you with whatever you serve please like my poem to keep me in the competition using the link below

https://m.facebook.com/masterpenbooks/photos/a.637225919704027.1073741827.636958906397395/1264641013629178/?type=3&_rdr#1325804317512847
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by Untainted007: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
merxi55:
i really don't get it, when has genuflection become news?. .nairaland sef!

Help me to ask them. Anyway, if there's nothing to post as news, people tend to find any information just to stay relevant.
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by abike12(f): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Micah360:

d feeling is mutual bro

Bro ke?
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by Awoo88: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
This fine woman don get belle again
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by Mzflow(f): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
The only person I noticed in the pictures is the police officer... Very cute guy
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by DjSwaga(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
e no use her tummy trimmer today.

Na real wa
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
I like Mercy for being humble, lowly and cool headed. Thats why her home is still intact.
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by magabounce(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Israeljones:
the 1st pic tho...
Ur typo shaa!!
It's mystifying grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yahami:

haba fry water now this one no be Afonjo's oooo
Ebira all the way, she was train in such manner
don't people do this each and everyday? #nohate
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by ennysuccess(m): 1:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Kaimallamm:
What is igiraland.. that nonsense. If a person say, he is a tribal leader..

Nigerian did not go to school

U need a brain.... Senseless Pig
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by Parable007: 1:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Israeljones:
the 1st pic tho...
this mystified me tho...
sens*less human being even to construct good English you can't.......such a dirty mind! I think age restrictions should be done on nairaland, small children commenting too much NONSENSE
Israeljones:
the 1st pic tho...
this mystified me tho...
sens*less human being even to construct good English you can't.......such a dirty mind! I think age restrictions should be done on nairaland, small children commenting too much NONSENSE
Israeljones:
the 1st pic tho...
this mystified me tho...
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by seunfape(m): 2:41am On Apr 29, 2017
This woman full
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
Parable007:

You are so jobless to the extent that you had to type this rubbish 3 times....
i am not the problem of ur frustration sir,, if u lack any sense humor,, i wonder why you are still living.... you shud try and visit the lagoon perhaps that might relieve you of this frustration....
sorry bruh i cant help you...
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by Micah360(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2017
abike12:

Bro ke?
sorry, my bad... but d weed has cleared
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by Micah360(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2017
abike12:

Bro ke?
Re: Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) by abike12(f): 9:06pm On May 01, 2017
Micah360:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) / Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones / Taiwo Lijadu Is Dead!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.