Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Benin To Ilorin (kwara) By Road Transport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin To Ilorin (kwara) By Road Transport (10307 Views)

Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) / Oba Of Benin To Prince Charles: ''Return Our Stolen Artifacts'' / Traveling To Morocco From Nigeria Via Road Transport: How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin To Ilorin (kwara) By Road Transport by ukato2000yaho(m): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please, what Road Transport or Mass Transit company goes from Benin City to Ilorin (Kwara State)? Where are they located and what would it cost roughly?
Re: Benin To Ilorin (kwara) By Road Transport by ukato2000yaho(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
My research so far shows that where one can get land transport from Benin City to Ilorin is from Uselu Motor Park. There are no specific mass transit companies, just personal vehicles registered with the park. It will cost about #3600 or above for the transport fair.

If anyone has additional information, it will be welcomed.
Re: Benin To Ilorin (kwara) By Road Transport by Yusufib113: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
What mass transit goes from Benin city to minna
Re: Benin To Ilorin (kwara) By Road Transport by fardes(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2021
As of October 31/2021, in offa garage is #6100, I am in the bus right now.

(1) (Reply)

Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City / Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe / Over 40,000 Passports Ready, Yet To Be Collected – NIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.