Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? (31680 Views)

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? / What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by smellingmenses: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2017
143boi:
Anyone who uses Ntel wouldnt even have time to be involved in this post cos we all know no network comes close to it. I have downloaded 3 full movies this morning already and I pay 3750 for my weekly unlimited bundle. very fast, u also need not worry about gigabytes consumed
Question is why is Ntel not expanding?
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by wickedworld: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2017
Bglow001:
Airtel Blackberry 3Gb for 1.5k for me the best...now wey all of them dey discriminate BB

Pls what is the monthly subcription code for airtel blackberry?
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by smartty68(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Mtn. Its fast and u can get 3gb for 1k........if you're on pulse
How please?
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by wristbangle: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2017
gabrielniy:

Glo has almost the same rate with mtn now. The previous bundles have been halved for the same rate. Dial *777# to confirm.

If you meet their condition, u will still get the old data plan. I subscribed for 2,500 and I still got 10GB

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by melakes(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Please, how
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by kinngie(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2017
I like spectranet... The subscription no be here ₦10,000 monthly for 40GB. The good thing about them is their data roll-over. cool
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by JewelRegi(f): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2017
gabrielniy:

Glo has almost the same rate with mtn now. The previous bundles have been halved for the same rate. Dial *777# to confirm.

Yes o
You are right. I did my sub last night and was shocked.
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by nemeomire: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Etisalat is the best at my location
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by jmichlins(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Airtel blows me off my feet with speed and reliability unlike etisalat that has speed but not reliable
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Ejomax77(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Glo data plan don reduced to 1.6gb for 1k
Omo nah true o... nd I just subscribe 3.2GB last week Thursday. chai!!!

Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by crowntoro(f): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2017
hexy40:
Glo..... cheap
after slashing their data volume by 50%, ryt? undecided
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by crowntoro(f): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2017
They are all the same cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by AlanTuringAI: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Lordsocrates:
I hate those south African modafucker,, but u can't help giving it to mtn... coz it's almost every whr u go.
glo una dey Bleep up majorly... find way enlarge una coverage, give more quality service, make person no get 20gb, use just 200mb.... and kpammm !, una go just seize the whole market. the
Don't mind the fools. Money they could have used in optimizing their network, they prefer to gift it to so-called celebrities who have no say in determining whether people will use glo or not. Misplaced priorities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2017
I use MTN 4G Modem. Using it is the best experience I have ever had when it comes to browsing. 5k for 10gb, they always dash me another 10gb. They call this one​ device bonus.

DollarAngel:
MTN 4G na monster best

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Rick9(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2017
MTN
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by 2shure: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Spectranet 40gig
Anytime
Anyday. Men.
So far ive consumer 450gig in 3months
Bleep
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by aminu790(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Cosmote and Vodafone
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2017
MTN all the way. The network is available everywhere you go....
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by jamnzeakkor(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Bro am on pulse but still get just 1.5gb for 1k
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by derosario11(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2017
I use smile network. it works faster just like the normal WiFi. though they are still starting, with time now they will gain ground.
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by badbreathcure101: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Glo is cool bit it consumes battery alot, mtn not cheap but they dont zap data amd battery....airtel? It's beena while i used that, Etisalat, dont even go near them unless u want suffer
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Clinton594(m): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2017
VIPERVENOM:

How is this possible bro.... What's the code
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:
MTN data subscriptions in my zone is like sacrificing your money.

Glo is fraudulent... You never get to use the data till expiration. Oops I forgot... Glo brought a 4G mast less than 500meters from my apartment... But guess what? The Glo 4G and my phone's​ 4G don't speak the same language.

Etisalat non existent.

Airtel works occasionally but more consistently... However the data volumes​ are dubious.

My WiFi works whenever it's inspired to by the gods.
But MTN and Airtel outside Nigeria are super fast... What's wrong with the Nigerian​ network providers.

I stopped using Airtel along time ago. Their customer service really pisses me off!
Glo will soon join. Their customer service is rubbish now. I use to rate them high before undecided
In fact they want to start charging customers when we call customers service. Can you imagine

Their excuse is that if you want them to pick up fast undecided
Can you just imagine Greedy people!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by zoedew: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2017
Without a doubt, ETISALAT!!!
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
I'm already on pulse, but how do I get 3gb for 1k?
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by hassymo5(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Glo the best in terms of data volume...
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Ejomax77:
I prefer Glo cos I get more data for less! 3.2GB for N1000. though the network isn't always steady especially when I'm in lag! but here in ugbowo-Benin city, it's not bad.
Not anymore. Check their rates now!

2 Likes

Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by majour(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
how?
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

grin But it is true. I've used all the networks expect Etisalat. I was on MTN for a while. They're good, but expensive. Airtel is only good because they have the lowest number of subscribers among the major networks, so they don't have a lot of traffic. Right now I'm on Smile 4g LTE. Very fast, but very expensive, so I don't think I'll be renewing my subscription with them when it expires in a few days. I'll be going back to my "beloved" Glo grin
glo is bae where I am... imagine me downloading software of 1.7gb in less than 2mins...
while Mtn will take me like 3hours.. airtel is good too..but dem dey swallow data like hell...
I no like Etisalat...

of all of them glo Is the best...

glo data has been reduced naw o...
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Donkelz1(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2017
obafemee80:
Airtel-Etisalat-Glo-Mtn-Ntel-Smile-Spectranet-Swift?

Despite the fact that most telcos in Nigeria are now offering various bands of 4G networks,the prices of data/data caps and connections are still nothing to write home about.
To me, they are not responding to the consumer demands,rather they are taking their customers for granted,at least when it comes to data networks.
Some would say it depends on the area which to me is not an excuse.
But still,I might be wrong.
Who do you think is offering the best services among the Telcos in terms of the following and state your reason/s?

1-Data connection availability and reliability-i.e is the connection there when and where we want it?

2-Network Download/Upload Speed
-i.e Making and keeping a connection is one thing,but the actual speed of the connection is another entirely.

3-Performance relative to Cost
-more data less price

Glo remain the cheapest dala plan but very poor while making calls
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by kanayogod(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
What is best is relative to each subscriber. It is not a universal experience. I use Glo and inspite of the occasional bleep ups I experience with them from time to time, I find Glo to be both cost effective and fast depending on location and whether I’m using it during off-peak hours.I’ve downloaded a 6 gig file with Glo (on 3g) and it took me just 3 hours because I did it during off peak period.

The thing with Glo is, when they’re good, they’re very good, but when they’re bad, they’re worse than the stinkiest s.h-i.t.

I have a love/hate relationship with them.

I can't agree less...... I use glo and you said it the way it is...love/hate relationship!
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Amberon: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Currently it is N1000 for 3Gb.
Bglow001:
Airtel Blackberry 3Gb for 1.5k for me the best...now wey all of them dey discriminate BB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices / BB Curve 8 Is Out, See Pics / 2015 List Of Budget Friendly Phones Priced Under NGN30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.