Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? (31679 Views)

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? / What's Your Reason For Locking Your Phone With A Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by iliyande(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
gabrielniy:

Dial *777#. The 3 days stuff is a scam. You mean I came up with this myself? A condition that didn't put new subscribers into consideration. It's all scam.

I'm speaking from my personal experience, not from screenshot
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
wristbangle:

Yes dear. When u subcribe within the stipulated period, u first get half of your bundle and after 30mins, u get the other. For e.g if u subcribe for 1k - 3.2GB, u will get 1.6GB and after 30mins, u will get your remaining 1.6GB

Thank you very much.
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Deilluminator:
This location of a thing is what I hate most about these telecom providers. And it's the same subscription all over.
Same with me. It's so annoying

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by ryfoz(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
fabregas04:
as u are planning to try Glo just make extra provision cos Wetin u go see eeeenh, u go almost damage your phone...

Endorsed
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by ryfoz(m): 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
I can't help but comment on airtel's regular network disappearance during usage (night downloading) - sometimes it's fairly fast and sometimes I feel like breaking the SIM card into 2

But MTN na baba any day any time, fair data prices - doesn't zap anyhow - what u use is what's taken, if it's worst for it, it will still be fairly stable but on regular basis it's super fast, especially night browsing

Etisalat obviously has no competitor, as long as speed is concerned (unless their coverage never reach ur side)

glo is a mudafucking line I tried to give the benefit of the doubt twice with monthly plans and sincerely speaking I wished I hadn't bought their SIM at all - its speed during d day is like 5-25kb per/sec - suitable for mere chatting and reading news but downloading apps of 10mb on playstore seems like a never ending journey. I had to be waking at night to enjoy its speed on average of 100-250kb while downloading. Bottom line I hate glo with passion now - I don't even wanna know where it's fast.

BTW my judgment is based on my Location: Lagos and getting value for money.

glo isn't worth the headache they give an average user of their line.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by tommy9: 5:02am On Apr 30, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Mtn. Its fast and u can get 3gb for 1k........if you're on pulse
how?
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Promxy94(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2017
wristbangle:

Yes dear. When u subcribe within the stipulated period, u first get half of your bundle and after 30mins, u get the other. For e.g if u subcribe for 1k - 3.2GB, u will get 1.6GB and after 30mins, u will get your remaining 1.6GB
OK what if I want to change from 1 data plan to another,maybe u have the 3.2gb plan running and u want to make use of the 10gb plan for 2k5the next month what will u do?
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by wristbangle: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Promxy94:

OK what if I want to change from 1 data plan to another,maybe u have the 3.2gb plan running and u want to make use of the 10gb plan for 2k5the next month what will u do?

Just subscribe before it expires or don't let it exceed 3days after the expiration date. You will get your full volume.
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by iliyande(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Promxy94:

No problem, u can switch to any plan
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Promxy94(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
iliyande:

No problem, u can switch to any plan
Tanks
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Promxy94(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
wristbangle:

Just subscribe before it expires or don't let it exceed 3days after the expiration date. You will get your full volume.
Thanks
wristbangle:

Thanks
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by emeijeh(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Yes brother...
Send me a message on WhatsApp 8074387938
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
emeijeh:
OK bro...
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
emeijeh:
OK bro...
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Thuna(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Change everywhere.....
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Liwenjing(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2017
Please contact me for all original Iphones 5 and 5s Gold 32GB and 64GB. Original memory cards and genuine power bank. All Iphones are already unlocked and new with earphones, charger, sim card removal tool and instruction manual. A trial will convince you. Serious people please. Whatsapp number 09079339525
Mail:kkarizona2008@gmail.com
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Canme4u(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2017
wristbangle:

It is still 10GB. U will get 5GB and after 30mins, u will get your remaining 5GB

Cool
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by bukiboy(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2017
My rating;

Best Coverage: MTN Hynet, Visafone 4G, MTN 4G

Speed: MTN Hynet, Visafone 4G, Smile, MTN 4G

High Cost: MTN Hynet & Smile

Unreliable: ntel & Spectranet

Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by tafat: 6:20pm On May 22, 2017
Airtel Etisalat and Glo respectively cos of location
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by kogbaski99: 8:00pm On May 22, 2017
I'll say Glo
Re: Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? by Eazi1(m): 5:38am On Mar 16, 2018
fortifiedng:
Mtn is the best - because their network is available everywhere you go
nt in kwara.... specifically irabon,omu aron,oro ago...even u cn't make calls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices / BB Curve 8 Is Out, See Pics / 2015 List Of Budget Friendly Phones Priced Under NGN30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.