Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) (46542 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
How much remain for the 25m
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by RealHaute: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
rheether:
The juju don clear for my eyes. This efe ugly sha..

Because you don upload fine picture for the first time in your nairaland life you come get mouth to dey call people ugly abi? Continue.

2 Likes

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by chronique(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

This boy wants to end up like Buhari

He thinks 25 mil is so big

I will ball with that money in just 1 week

I get one friend wey touch 80 million raw, he's now in Lagos drinking ogogoro like an idiot

Lol. It doesn't cost so much though. His fare would be just around 90k. Lagos to Abuja costs 90k.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
It is very much allowed based on logistics.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
angry
haymekus:
This boy go soon go bankrupt
lol
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by holatimmy(f): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
But Efe don too wear this cloth now haba lipsrsealed

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by strangest(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
The private jet is either paid for by
1: sponsor
2:his pocket

If it's from his pocket.. .. LOL grin
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by malware: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
rheether:

But you ugly pass am
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
rheether:
na so basket mout Bovi and Igo die be dat year, how dem look now? grin grin grin
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by peacebirdone: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
What am I reading here. This guy hasn't touched his money self. Hahaha

He is loved. People someone must have got that flight organized for him and you here forming financial advisors.

undecided

Efe God bless you. He refers to God always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by irisola(f): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
shebi the money go soon finish
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
? why e come resemble Hammed Musa ?
or na me dey see another thing grin
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
January, dis guy was still jumping Okada... fastforward to April, flying a Jet. It happens in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye ... it will come, for those waiting.. Amen
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by ikp120(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
chronique:
Ok. It would cost him just 90k to fly on that jet so it's not so much of an issue. His folks should advice him to spend the money carefully though.
Who told you that lie? I guess you don't know what 90k looks like.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by kuuljay(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
rheether:
with this your amoeba face with hockey sticks legs naim you dey call somebody ugly

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
chronique:

Lol. It doesn't cost so much though. His fare would be just around 90k. Lagos to Abuja costs 90k.

If he's stupid enough to fly private, do you know what other stupid shiit he would spend his money on

E-money never fly private, na this broke boy dey fly private
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by watchindelta(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
rheether:
to speak d truth u self wowo too.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
And tboss never even enter yet upon her long line of private jet owners o
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by watchindelta(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
kuuljay:
with this your amoeba face with hockey sticks legs naim you dey call somebody ugly
i tired oh she no get mirror for house.

1 Like

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Bukayot: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lobatan
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
the beginning of wasting his money
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by nc201016(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Partnerbiz:
On top 25 million. Private jet? Continue
shey u wan dey help am count e money?
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Abdul124(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
It is called civilization.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by 3RNEST(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Efe money na Arab money...we shall get there cool
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by birmingham04: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
rheether:
Medicine aftee death or campaing after election. That is the problem of ladies when fall in love their ears go blocke, shey na now you no say him ugly? yeye girl.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Cladez(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
smartty68:

The ugly ones are the most fortunate/successful in life...

Checkout the history of the most successful people and you'll be amazed with what you'll find...
Are you actually giving yourself hope cuz i know Ronaldo,fabregas,wizkid,davido,omotola,ngozi Okonji,dora etc aint ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by chronique(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
ikp120:
Who told you that lie? I guess you don't know what 90k looks like.

The pictures below are from my mailbox. I get such offers in my email often. Alternatively, log on to www.mudita.ng. Not everyone on Nairaland says what they don't know.

Maybe you should show me what 90k looks like...

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by chronique(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

If he's stupid enough to fly private, do you know what other stupid shiit he would spend his money on

E-money never fly private, na this broke boy dey fly private

Lol. I feel you.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by emmykk(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
RosaConsidine:

grin cheesy grin grin
why did you share instead of like deyban you? Lol

moderator make una free thisguy
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by smartty68(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Cladez:
Are you actually giving yourself hope cuz i know Ronaldo,fabregas,wizkid,davido,omotola,ngozi Okonji,dora etc aint ugly.
Really?

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Moving4:
BBNaija Winner Efe shared on his Instagram page a video of him taking a private jet to Jos for his Homecoming party while thanking God for bringing him thus far...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qE616fWTSE

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTb55_nFNB6/
I will advice to change his dress sense . Every time on Tshirt with dotted colours.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by ikp120(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
chronique:

The pictures below are from my mailbox. I get such offers in my email often.

Maybe you should show me what 90k looks like...
That no be private jet na. Didn't you see per seat there? undecided

I hope you know that once you're paying for just a seat then it's just a normal flight but with fewer persons on board? You didn't actually charter the plane.

Go and check what it's like to charter a plane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta / Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis / DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.