Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) (46540 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by electrokcoi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
make I leave mango bigin comment I de kres?

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Vicolan: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
"Olorun orun,pick up the call....."

If he's not picking drop him text naw.... And let him kwn we all have been calling ooooo
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by realestniggah: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
holatimmy:
But Efe don too wear this cloth now haba lipsrsealed

check goggle there something called washing machine look it up
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by solid3(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
If it was Tboss now, they won't let us hear word.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by chronique(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
ikp120:
That no be private jet na. Didn't you see per seat there? undecided

I hope you know that once you're paying for just a seat then it's just a normal flight but with fewer persons on board? You didn't actually charter the plane.

Go and check what it's like to charter a plane.

I think you should read more on private jets, seating capacity, sizes and jet charter.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Teeblaise(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
The caption tho...
I bin think say him don turn pilot...
Get the captions right...
grin grin grin
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by ikp120(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
chronique:

I think you should read more on private jets, seating capacity, sizes and jet charter.
What do you think it means to charter a jet of 37 seats capacity? undecided undecided

I guess you don't know that the service in the mail those guys sent you is different from what Efe got. To charter a private jet is in the region of 300k and above, depending on the distance.

When you charter a plane you go know say you charter plane. Call those people that sent you that mail and ask them what it will cost you to charter a full plane, not just pay for a seat (which is virtually the same thing you do in a regular commercial flight, just that there are less passengers on a typical private jet)

1 Like

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by boiz2men(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
rheether:
The juju don clear for my eyes. This efe ugly sha..

It appears you are so full of demeaning statement.... My problem with you is how you are not seeing how horrifying you look.... Your ugliness was rescued a little by your artificial make up ... if not, you would have been so devastating in looks and appearance.... Do you have broken mirrors at home cos you would pass as the very definition of UGLY. if oxford dictionary was to define ugly, your face would serve as a perfect illustration.

Just yesterday, you said the dark twin was unfortunate being dark... yet u have a pacific ocean for a stomach. I noticed you had to change your dp cos u figured your GP tank stomach was horrible to sight. You must think you current dp is any better.... if anything, its better now that you have concealed your pacific ocean with a wide gown... But am sorry theres notthing you caan do to your face.. its a horrid sight to behold... i threw up looking at you face.. How can someoone be so ugly?

1 Like

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by boiz2men(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
harmless:
You fine small shaa...So u fit talk

bros.. u catch apollo? wc kind fine dey there... u nor see her teeth? check the third pics na.... try to use ya mind remove the make up... u go vomit i swear..... na face b dat? so that one too get boyfriend .. na wa oo..
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by idu1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
chronique:
Ok. It would cost him just 90k to fly on that jet so it's not so much of an issue. His folks should advice him to spend the money carefully though.

Is it that cheap?
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Benekruku(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Money no fit am at all

Looks like the cleaner of the private jet
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by chronique(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
ikp120:
What do you think it means to charter a jet of 37 seats capacity? undecided undecided

I guess you don't know that the service in the mail those guys sent you is different from what Efe got. To charter a private jet is in the region of 300k and above, depending on the distance.

When you charter a plane you go know say you charter plane. Call those people that sent you that mail and ask them what it will cost you to charter a full plane, not just pay of a seat (which is virtually the same thing you do in a regular commercial flight, just that there are less passengers on a typical private jet)

That company doesn't operate commercial air travel apart from private jet charter and luxury jet charter services. It's not necessary that only one client flies on a private jet. What they do is arrange such charter services for as many people interested. It's a different service from flying arik air...
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by chronique(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
idu1:

Is it that cheap?

Cos it's a charter service with other clients interested. The service is different from flying arik and the likes.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
chronique:
Ok. It would cost him just 90k to fly on that jet so it's not so much of an issue. His folks should advice him to spend the money carefully though.
How did you arrive at the conclusion of 90k?

Just curious
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
kuuljay:
with this your amoeba face with hockey sticks legs naim you dey call somebody ugly
Nawa ooooh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by OOOS: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
boiz2men:

It appears you are so full of demeaning statement.... My problem with you is how you are not seeing how horrifying you look.... Your ugliness was rescued a little by your artificial make up ... if not, you would have been so devastating in looks and appearance.... Do you have broken mirrors at home cos you would pass as the very definition of UGLY. if oxford dictionary was to define ugly, your face would serve as a perfect illustration.

Just yesterday, you said the dark twin was unfortunate being dark... yet u have a pacific ocean for a stomach. I noticed you had to change your dp cos u figured your GP tank stomach was horrible to sight. You must think you current dp is any better.... if anything, its better now that you have concealed your pacific ocean with a wide gown... But am sorry theres notthing you caan do to your face.. its a horrid sight to behold... i threw up looking at you face.. How can someoone be so ugly?
Bro you dey para, lol. She's not bad looking but what she said is not ladylike
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
boiz2men:

Bros please take it easy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by redcliff: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
ikaboy:
May omokachis case not be ur story... Amen

Eh
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
boiz2men:

All these Epistle just because you wan yab a girl. haba! bro abeg get a jobundecided

1 Like

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by boiz2men(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
OOOS:

the girl bad mouth too much my guy... if u see one innocent child wey she call unfortunate yesterday eh... and nor b say she fine.. u nor see her teeth...
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by boiz2men(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Omotayor123:

All these Epistle just because you wan yab a girl. haba! bro abeg get a jobundecided

lol.. look at this teenager with her cd plate chest...... telling me to get a job... your brothers? do they iron their rumpled shirts on ya chest when they cant find a flatter table?

and for the records, I have 2 jobs and a freelance service too.. check my siggy for the freelaance and u would stop living in dat dirty environment in ya pics..
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by boiz2men(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bros please take it easy shocked shocked shocked

i never start sef... if i begin yab... u sef go give 10 reasons why guys yab girls.. na advice i dey advice am..
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by boiz2men(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
OOOS:

bros look well... nor kon dey do like unbeliever oo... her worwor is the worwor
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by adegeye38(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
[qu500ote author=chronique post=56015716]Ok. It would cost him just 90k to fly on that jet so it's not so much of an issue. His folks should advice him to spend the money carefully though. [/quote]
chatering a private jet cost between 3500$ to 5000$ per hour, and 5000- 7000$ for bigger jets, now convert it to our exchange rate and you will find out that the flight would have cost efe well over 1 million
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Penisman: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
rheether:
The juju don clear for my eyes. This efe ugly sha..
See your small tiny legs like toothpick.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
boiz2men:

lol.. look at this teenager with her cd plate chest...... telling me to get a job... your brothers? do they iron their rumpled shirts on ya chest when they cant find a flatter table?

and for the records, I have 2 jobs and a freelance service too.. check my siggy for the freelaance and u would stop living in dat dirty environment in ya pics..
He pain am ooo.. shioor..

freelancer indeedgrin
if only you could measure up to mecheesy

I repeat.. Go and Get a Job & stop being a Sissytongue

1 Like

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by adegeye38(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
chronique:

The pictures below are from my mailbox. I get such offers in my email often. Alternatively, log on to www.mudita.ng. Not everyone on Nairaland says what they don't know.

Maybe you should show me what 90k looks like...
does are still commercial flights chatering a private jet costs u well over 1 million per hour
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by g4gerald: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Private jet?

Just 2 attend one of his series of parties?

Thank God I didn't waste my precious time voting 4 any of dis clueless pple on BBNaija who doesn't even knw wat 2 use the money for after winning d show. No tangible investment so far, no reasonable thing 2 show.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by boiz2men(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Omotayor123:
He pain am ooo.. shioor..

freelancer indeedgrin
if only you could measure up to mecheesy

I repeat.. Go and Get a Job & stop being a Sissytongue

pain me ke... u nor reach..... u expect me to be working at night? empty brain.... So you work at night?

which of the profession below is yours?

oloshoism, witchcraft

from ya pix, u should be a consultant olosho.... but a very poor one

all hail the CONSULTANT.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by limitless777(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bridget95:
make jealousy nor kee u oo
my beautiful Sister Ur head and even Ur whole body dey there. 7 GBOSA for U.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by limitless777(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
boiz2men:

BROS on her behalf I beg U for MERCY. TAKE a chill Pill biko.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by boiz2men(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
limitless777:

BROS on her behalf I beg U for MERCY. TAKE a chill Pill biko.

but i dinnur do anythg... i gave her an atom of her own medicine... i intend to give her the full dose..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Runtown Poses With A Sultry Lady - Fans React (Photos) / Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta / Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.