Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) (46543 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by boiz2men(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2017
rheether:

Yet you have sent me countless messages even when it's clear I won't reply any of them. We'll your business is your business.

hahhaahhahahhah...

for your level of reasoning, this damage control is superb but im smarter...... y dont u send screenshots of my pms to you and attach it since u want to give NL the false belief that i sent you PMs....

tbh, ya not super ugly as i opined but ya not wow looking either.... i do not wish to rubbish anyone except they are bad mouthed themselves..

i can only imagine the number of mentions u get cos of ya bad mouthing attitude ...

good morning...... be a good girl u hear

i haf no beef with u smiley
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Heineken(m): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2017
rheether:
The juju don clear for my eyes. This efe ugly sha..
lol.. Na today you know?
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by kencoinz(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2017
If is part of the money you won you are spending bro be wise with it.

Good luck...
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by unbeatablerosak(f): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Moving4:
BBNaija Winner Efe shared on his Instagram page a video of him taking a private jet to Jos for his Homecoming party while thanking God for bringing him thus far...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qE616fWTSE

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTb55_nFNB6/
God really blessed his hustle wallahi. happy for him.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2017
boiz2men:

i never start sef... if i begin yab... u sef go give 10 reasons why guys yab girls.. na advice i dey advice am..
Egbon, you really finish work ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by DrTims(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2017
So for ur mind now, U fine Girls, una wahala too much. Smh!
rheether:
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by kingsley88(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
I have a parcel of land for sale located at block 6 plot 34 Aguaba land awka south local government area.Anambra state.(opposite nnamdi azikigwe university awka) and beside wonderland in awka

PRICE TAG:- 4(FOUR) MILLION NAIRA.

INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CALL ME ON
08063512129 OR 07036475339.

Please kindly note that every other documents in regard to this one plot of land is fully genuine and intact.Thanks

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by boiz2men(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Egbon, you really finish work ooo cheesy

lol... experring ya 10 reasons why guys yab girls
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by redcliff: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

This boy wants to end up like Buhari

He thinks 25 mil is so big

I will ball with that money in just 1 week

I get one friend wey touch 80 million raw, he's now in Lagos drinking ogogoro like an idiot

Bros u think its his money? Someone sponsored this trip abeg...im not even sure the 25m has hit his account now sef.
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by moufan: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
rheether:
you don dey maaaaad abi,fooolish fooool wey be like agbero calling someone ugly.nonsense
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by moufan: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Threebear:

She is not the cause of your misfortune or your pathetic life, go face your village people or question your creator. The girl is beautiful and stunning probably better than all the girls you dated, plus your sisters combined. Stop hating and go get a life. And she is right Efe is ugly and stupid and reckless too. grin
fooolish idiiooot calling someone ugly,i guess your father is also ugly.smh
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Threebear(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
moufan:
fooolish idiiooot calling someone ugly,i guess your father is also ugly.smh
Not uglier than your mother.

1 Like

Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Flashh: 7:44pm On May 05, 2017
Edum13656:

Haba na the Gov sponsor am...
This is same thing I'm talking about. Spending money in a wrong way. (By the government).
Re: Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) by Ovasize(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2019
That looks like a barbing saloon and not a private jet... OK bye!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta / Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis / DJ Cuppy Gets Balenciaga From Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.