Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). (38155 Views)

Container Movement In Lagos To Any Part Of The Country / Container Loaded Trailer Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Explorers(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Though the house doesn’t look like much from the outside, aside from the overhead light and potted plants, but it’s absolutely beautiful inside.

Let’s take a tour of this fully furnished home.

http://shareably.net/red-container-storage-home/?utm_source=sam&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=undefined
Lalasticlala, mynd44

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Explorers(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
This home features beautiful tall ceilings, wood paneled floors, and light colored wood panel walls.

The floor plan is fairly spacious and accommodates a kitchen that you can cook up some delicious meals in.

3 Likes

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Explorers(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
The kitchen is large enough to fit a full-sized refrigerator, full-sized oven, sink, counter space, and lots of cabinets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Explorers(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
It’s not huge, but the bedroom is big enough to comfortably sleep two.

The home utilizes A.C., mirrors and hanging lighting for a more spacious feel.

Instead of a bedside table, there are tiny shelves on the walls of the bedroom that can fit your remote controls, phone, book, or other things you typically toss on a nightstand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by emmy4lov(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
nice interior, .. I know this is the handiwork of the Chinese. .
grin

I hope you guys are not trying to introduce this to naija ..

that's when you'll see guys converting old molue and Danfo bus to selfcontain apartment for rent. .

lol just thinking out loud grin

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Explorers(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
A sliding barn door hides a bathroom with a toilet, shower, washer, and dryer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by sisisioge: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Groovy! I swear I no mind o.

18 Likes

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lovely, it's new here in 9ja
Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Islie: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is creative. ........

Using ever space to its maximum
Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by EXCUSEme2: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
shockedshockedshocked

Dis is wonderful..... Nice interior.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by cyojunior1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Its not new here in nija
Anywhere u see abandon container na to sharply pack enter. O o o o o o oo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by 87kwin: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
I can now be a landlord.

Good concept.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by ANIEXTY(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
The house make sense, it's cheap, can be moved from one place to another..... but connecting electricity into that thing ain't safe (remember what happened at Calabar)
BTW. "it's Young john Explorers the wicked producer nairaland poster "

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by ichommy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lovely
Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by hahn(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nice one explorers

Container houses have been around for a while, not in Nigeria though, and I look forward to building something like this of my own

Although I will make it more spacey

Reasons why I like the concept are

1) You can "remove" the house eventually and relocate it to another plot of land

2) It is cheaper to build

3) It just looks different

4) There are lots of styles to choose from

5) Occupies less space

etc

Let me add some pics from some ideas I got online too

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 29, 2017
hahn:
Nice one explorers

Container houses have been around for a while, not in Nigeria though, and I look forward to building something like this of my own

Although I will make it more spacey

Reasons why I like the concept are

1) You can "remove" the house eventually and relocate it to another plot of land

2) It is cheaper to build

3) It just looks different

4) There are lots of styles to choose from

5) Occupies less space

etc

Let me add some pics from some ideas I got online too

But what if sth happens, it's not really stable
Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by benuejosh: 6:38am On Apr 29, 2017
it's not new to me anyway. have seen this severally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by kingreign(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

But what if sth happens, it's not really stable
Its steel, its stable.

10 Likes

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by dominique(f): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Nothing new, trailer apartments have been in the US for decades. Even some celebs own posh ones.

7 Likes

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by MAXIMAL123(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Whaoooooow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by BigStout(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2017
My leg is paining me sad

1 Like

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Goldenheart(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2017
cool Lovely.

1. Buy a plot of land
2. Consult an Architect
3. Buy a container or two (weld desired shape)
4. Hire an interior designer
5. Move in...

Roughly #2.2mil

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by martineverest(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2017
dis isnt new...its popular in US

2 Likes

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Flexherbal(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2017
It is kind of cool!
Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Ekkhann(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2017
Despite it being cheaper,easier to outfit & almost on par with the traditional cement block house, most Nigerians would not want to live in it.
It would go a long way in solving our chronic housing shortage though.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Goldenheart(m): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2017
BigStout:
My leg is paining me sad

Take Paracetamol wink

7 Likes

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Tynasparks(f): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Its really beautiful

1 Like

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by demarc001: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Lovely.

This one in Lagos you will be surprised to come back from work one day only to realize LASTMA/ROAD SAFETY/KAI has towed your house to their office.
Lol
Anyway bail is free!

grin grin grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by ghettowriter(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Cool Interior, nice concept for Minimalists.

3 Likes

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by inourcare: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Camping Too. Not Bad At All.
Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Thompsonchyd: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Please, Wer online did u c ds ideas, I like dem ND want to c mre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Good.
Being thinking about this too.
Doing my own research.
Now I'm confident I will go
Ahead with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee / Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic / Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.