Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Politics Of Education Vs Education In Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Of Education Vs Education In Politics (442 Views)

The Politics Of Kyari’s Successor: How Buhari Beat Them To Their Game. / Afenifere And The Politics Of Killer Herdsmen / Why The Politics Of State Creation In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Politics Of Education Vs Education In Politics by INTROVERT(f): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why must I have a NYSC certificate, Bsc, MSc etc before I get a job in Nigeria (govt or private ) when my senator, honorable, LG chairman, President is a SSCE holder.
It's sad.

Comments are welcome me

Cc. Seun Mynd44 lalsticlala

Re: The Politics Of Education Vs Education In Politics by Cekpo34(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
It's more pathetic that if one isn't lucky, you may serve never to return. If you aren't harassed by preventable diseases, you are rewarded with violence and aggression from barbaric elements who know nothing than rotting a holy book. Gowon must have thought he's clever with this nysc poo but the whole essence had long been defeated. Until we realize that unity and uniformity are mutually exclusive, then some useless programmes will be scraped. If there's anyone who needs to serve before holding a post, it should be the greedy and heartless politicians.
Re: The Politics Of Education Vs Education In Politics by feran15(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2017
So you want the lawmakers to also have nysc certificate
Re: The Politics Of Education Vs Education In Politics by NoBasisForUnity: 12:00pm On May 01, 2017
NYSC- The biggest fraud that gowon instituted.

Ok....50 years after, where is your unity? You bring bigots and killers who were part of the war as presidents and expect everyone else to accept them without and still expect unity.. grin

Come collect unity na. grin

(1) (Reply)

May Day Without Salary / I Used One Wrist Watch & Two Pairs Of Black Shoes In 17 Years.. Ex-Gov Peter Obi / Read Romeo Origun's Winning Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.