Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,865 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl (739 Views)

Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police / Breaking: Australian Govt Gives Nnamdi Kanu Free License To Operate Radio Biafra / Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl by MayorofLagos(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yanminris, send Kanu my invitation to join and discuss Biafra with us here in Nairaland. cool
Re: Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
he never visit radio biafra finish, na to come join you on this bigoted poo call nairaland to do what exactly

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl by bantudra: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
hahahah...we would tear him a new assshole... grin grin

cc

sarkki,omenkalive,ipobexposed
Re: Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl by MayorofLagos(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
ruggedised:
he never visit radio biafra finish, na to come join you on this bigoted poo call nairaland to do what exactly

To promote his brand of Biafra.
Re: Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl by idioticmynd44: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
ruggedised:
you are 100% right, I dont understand the motives behind promoting hatred against one tribe/religion
Re: Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl by leofab(f): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lol
Re: Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl by GenBloodykiIler: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
I wonder why mynd44 will allow this thread to be but won't hesitate to delete and probably ban the opposite

cc
Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 29, 2017
So, Op you are high on these cheap weeds again?
Re: Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl by MayorofLagos(m): 4:29am On Apr 29, 2017
He called us animals in ZOO. Bring Kanu here to meet real beasts!
grin
Re: Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl by MayorofLagos(m): 4:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Seun abeg register a name for Nnamdi Kanu free of restriction, no matter what he say protect the name from ban. Bring the turtle here I want to engage him in raw political debate about nation building.

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl by MayorofLagos(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Igbos bring your lord and savior here, he can join nairaland and it does not violate his conditional release.

Tell him about Mayor of Lagos, an avid anti-biafra, that wants to listen to him and be saved and converted to pro-biafra. grin

Bring him here...
Re: Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl by yarimo(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nairaland don't need NNAMDI KANU here, because he will come here lying and posting trash in every section of nairaland undecided
Re: Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl by bitcoinvin(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu:
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Go and tell Buhari,i said:He is Mad[Onye-Ara]
3.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said all those words and Insulted the incubent President shows:
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily..

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Shares More Facts How He Was Removed In Power By Obama 2ru Chibok(pics) / PHOTOS: Massive Crowd As Osun Indegenes Go On A Solidarity Walk For Aregbesola / Biafra, The Sensible Options. A Must Read For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.