Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) (65277 Views)

Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault / Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by italo: 6:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Dazzle86:

You are an idiot. There is no excuse for beating up a woman. Even if you find another man on top of her.
Funnily cowards like you, encounter worse provocation from a fellow man outside but won't raise a finger out of fear.

Unless the woman is your husband's side chick and slips into your home in your absence to give your husband some pleasure (I dont pray this happens to you). Then, you can beat a woman to stupor.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by italo: 6:11am On Apr 29, 2017
mzpetit:
some guys/men are on here bragging that they've never beaten their girlfriend/wife.y'all know yourselves.Say No to #DomesticViolence.Only irresponsible men beat their 'significant other'. Grow up please.I'm in my house,come and beat me.

Say no to #DomesticViolence: physical, emotional, verbal violence. They are just as bad as one another.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 29, 2017
What's the essence ov this post ?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by mema900: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2017
My duty is to create a website for you at affordable price pay after service
Whatsapp: 07089387938

Peer-to-peer platform inclusive
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by DELYSNEH01: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2017
wetin com b Una own ,,if she talk say her man no beat her
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by MarieSucre(f): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

What did she do to the husband that warranted the beating ??

So, he husband woke up and said "I will beat my wife today"

Women are very dangerous, they would push you to a point of committing suicide

Abegii stop yarning dust. People wake up all the time to kill, all the time to rape, all the time to loot funds. We never ask silly questions.
But wake up to beat his wife. Oya make we put one 1000 megawatts torchlight begin find reason.

We just assume that husbands are always wise and sensible and they must always have a cogent reason for doing things. Husbands are humans. They are prone to bouts of foolishness too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by MarieSucre(f): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2017
italo:

Unless the woman is your husband's side chick and slips into your home in your absence to give your husband some pleasure (I dont pray this happens to you). Then, you can beat a woman to stupor.

It's true, you men encounter worse provocations outside sef, but you dey always humble yourselves.
Anyway our people say, na two tree wey near each other na im make monkey feel say im get power.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Dazzle86(f): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Yeah

She's a doormat type of mother

You see how you turned out ?? Having a father who takes dicks in his ass and a wonderful mother who sucks every dick in town

You will probably have an amazing son whose head game is the bomb (Al qeada)

Fat fucck, I will not sugar-coat the truth for you, you will probably eat it
Lmao I really hit a nerve.
Let her suck dick, you probably wish you could do that openly. Dumb f.a.g.g.o.t. If you are frustrated with life, do us a favor, you know where the lagoon.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by italo: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

It's true, you men encounter worse provocations outside sef, but you dey always humble yourselves.
Anyway our people say, na two tree wey near each other na im make monkey feel say im get power.

There is no provocation worse than that coming from your own wife, in your own home, round the clock.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Tolubory(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Ovokoo:
Here's a throwback video of an interview granted by Mercy Aigbe Gentry and her husband where she denied that her husband beat her. But if you look closely you would notice that her eyes were swollen during the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCyRs8eOxFU

http://ovoko.com.ng/throwback-mercy-aigbe-swollen-eye-denying-husband-beat-video/

Hmm .......

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by MarieSucre(f): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2017
italo:

There is no provocation worse than that coming from your own wife, in your own home, round the clock.

There is no intimidation worse than that coming from your own husband, in your own home, round the clock.

Women also live their lives in fear too, but I don't think you, me or anybody here will ever agree that it is okay for a woman to commit violence against her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Horus(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0JPrhObO4Q

Mercy Aigbe Has Never Been Physically Assaulted in Marriage
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by sarahade(f): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

What did she do to the husband that warranted the beating ??

So, he husband woke up and said "I will beat my wife today"

Women are very dangerous, they would push you to a point of committing suicide

Na dem be this wife beater.
Let any man try me i will show him that domestic violence get part two and I'm taking the lead role by the time he wakes up in the hospital with heavy headache he will think twice before raising his hands on me.
Mtcheeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by sarahade(f): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Abegii stop yarning dust. People wake up all the time to kill, all the time to rape, all the time to loot funds. We never ask silly questions.
But wake up to beat his wife. Oya make we put one 1000 megawatts torchlight begin find reason?

We just assume that husbands are always wise and sensible and they must always have a cogent reason for doing things. Husbands are humans. They are prone to bouts of foolishness too.
Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2017
sarahade:

Let any man try me i will show him that domestic violence get part two and I'm taking the lead role by the time he wakes up in the hospital with heavy headache he will think twice before raising his hands on me.
Mtcheeeeew.

One punch on the breast and you're dead
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by sarahade(f): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

One punch on the breast and you're dead

One kick to your scrotum and you are no more.
Trust me i never miss.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 30, 2017
sarahade:

One kick to your scrotum and you are no more.
Trust me i never miss.

I know the type of men you would beat, weak old men or drunks

I want to get this straight, if they lock two of us in a room and tell us to kill each other in order to survive, in 5 minutes, i will rip off your head and drink your blood

Women are the weakest animal on Earth

Biitch, why don't you go to the kitchen and make me a cup of coffee
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by sarahade(f): 1:18am On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

I know the type of men you would beat, weak old men or drunks

I want to get this straight, if they lock two of us in a room and tell us to kill each other in order to survive, in 5 minutes, i will rip off your head and drink your blood

Women are the weakest animal on Earth

Biitch, why don't you go to the kitchen and make me a cup of coffee

Lol oga vampire.

I want you to get this straight, if they lock two of us in a room i will kill you in five seconds not because I'm stronger but because I'm smarter even without a physical weapon.

Men are the dumbest animal on earth.

Bastard, why don't you go to the bathroom and wash my underwear. grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2017
sarahade:

Lol oga vampire.

I want you to get this straight, if they lock two of us in a room i will kill you in five seconds not because I'm stronger but because I'm smarter even without a physical weapon.

I know your type

Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by sarahade(f): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

I know your type

Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk

I know your type too bully.

Shakara shakara shakara
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by italo: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
MarieSucre:

There is no intimidation worse than that coming from your own husband, in your own home, round the clock.

Women also live their lives in fear too, but I don't think you, me or anybody here will ever agree that it is okay for a woman to commit violence against her husband.

Thats why i condemn all forms of violence from both spouses: physical, verbal, emotional etc

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by italo: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarahade:

Mtcheeeeew.

You better be praying for a good husband and be grooming yourself to be a good wife o.

Those that said more than this yesterday, are crying today all over the world.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by sarahade(f): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
italo:

You better be praying for a good husband and be grooming yourself to be a good wife o.

Those that said more than this yesterday, are crying today all over the world.

How i choose to live my life is not your f*cking business.
Who asked for your stupid advice.

Please don't quote me again if you have nothing new to say.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 6:53am On May 01, 2017
sarahade:

Lol oga vampire.

I'm dying here grin

See finishing shocked

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by italo: 7:00am On May 01, 2017
sarahade:

How i choose to live my life is not your f*cking business.
Who asked for your stupid advice.

Please don't quote me again if you have nothing new to say.

It is my business. I care about you.

I dont want you to turn your home into a warfront.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by sarahade(f): 7:05am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:

I'm dying here grin

See finishing shocked
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by sarahade(f): 7:06am On May 01, 2017
italo:

It is my business. I care about you.

I dont want you to turn your home into a warfront.

Thanks still not your business and home
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by italo: 7:23am On May 01, 2017
sarahade:

Thanks still not your business and home

It is my business. When you started calling someone "wifebeater," you made his home your business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldier Who Died With Ebony Reigns In Car Accident / Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.