Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ikeja Electric Donates Mosquito Nets To Mark World Malaria Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikeja Electric Donates Mosquito Nets To Mark World Malaria Day (381 Views)

Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole / Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife / The Warning Message Ikeja Electric Sent To Their Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Electric Donates Mosquito Nets To Mark World Malaria Day by emwhyz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Is it to mark world malaria day or to sympathize with us? https:///KG14
Re: Ikeja Electric Donates Mosquito Nets To Mark World Malaria Day by nepapole(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Awon weyrey.
Re: Ikeja Electric Donates Mosquito Nets To Mark World Malaria Day by Pokiyo007: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
instead of them to give us light

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric Donates Mosquito Nets To Mark World Malaria Day by Tolexander: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Instead make dem donate constant electricity.

If there is electricity, the will be functioning fan to blow away all mosquitoes. Moreover, there will be no need to open the windows and doors to receive air since fans and ACs are functioning.
Re: Ikeja Electric Donates Mosquito Nets To Mark World Malaria Day by prodiga: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
na wa give dem light not net,the day is hot already
Re: Ikeja Electric Donates Mosquito Nets To Mark World Malaria Day by dhardline(m): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin grin grin funny country. It's like working in coca cola and at the end of the year they give you viju milk as gift... Does that make sense?
Re: Ikeja Electric Donates Mosquito Nets To Mark World Malaria Day by OlujobaSamuel: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2017
sometimes i feel like removing my eyes and ears for 9ja matter, which kind news be this nitori Olorun? will there be need for the net if light dey steady?
Re: Ikeja Electric Donates Mosquito Nets To Mark World Malaria Day by Raddie(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Misplaced priorities I must say!

Give me steady light and watch my ox fan blow the wings off them blood suckers.

Net wey I don buy tire, the damn things don't even let air through but why suffocate even with your blokos in the open.

(1) (Reply)

APC Fabricating Media Reports In Nnamdi Kanu’s Name – IPOB Alleges / Buhari: Our Friday, Friday President / Southern Kaduna Killers Will Face God’s Wrath, Says Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.