Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Thinking Of How To Send Thousands Of Email At Time! I Have Solution To That - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thinking Of How To Send Thousands Of Email At Time! I Have Solution To That (499 Views)

Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) / Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of How To Send Thousands Of Email At Time! I Have Solution To That by olanrewajudavid: 12:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Stop using that boring plain text on gmail, yahoomail, hotmail etc,

Send a well arranged, professional, customised emails to thousands of recipients using my customised app designed to cater for your email sending with ease.

It is user friendly

Can send to as many recipients on a press of button

You can add as many emails address as you want

It can save sent messages

You can store messages

Compactible with many email address like gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc

It is affordable

Can be used for digital marketing..

If interested, check me out on O.7.O.6.8.8.1.3.4.O.O

You can also call for website dev, mobile app, e-portal solutions and e-commerce websites. I av good testimonies with clients I have worked for and my work speaks volume about me.

I am a programmer with difference.
Re: Thinking Of How To Send Thousands Of Email At Time! I Have Solution To That by captainking(m): 12:55am On Apr 29, 2017
olanrewajudavid:
Stop using that boring plain text on gmail, yahoomail, hotmail etc,

Send a well arranged, professional, customised emails to thousands of recipients using my customised app designed to cater for your email sending with ease.

It is user friendly

Can send to as many recipients on a press of button

You can add as many emails address as you want

It can save sent messages

You can store messages

Compactible with many email address like gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc

It is affordable

Can be used for digital marketing..

If interested, check me out on O.7.O.6.8.8.1.3.4.O.O

You can also call for website dev, mobile app, e-portal solutions and e-commerce websites. I av good testimonies with clients I have worked for and my work speaks volume about me.

I am a programmer with difference.
Do you mean mailer?
Re: Thinking Of How To Send Thousands Of Email At Time! I Have Solution To That by marv1: 4:25am On Apr 29, 2017
what about IP problems? Have you considered that?
Re: Thinking Of How To Send Thousands Of Email At Time! I Have Solution To That by olanrewajudavid: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2017
captainking:

Do you mean mailer?

Nop my brother! It's a customised email-system designed by me.

It has been tested and working efficiently.

Contact me if interested in the usage!
Re: Thinking Of How To Send Thousands Of Email At Time! I Have Solution To That by olanrewajudavid: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2017
marv1:
what about IP problems? Have you considered that?

Yes I have all my pros and cons at my finger tips. Thanks bro for the contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Article: Before They Gang-rape NLNG / Crowdfunding Will Change Nigeria / Keystone Bank Revamps Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.