Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. (1037 Views)

Let me help you get any book you want straight to Your mailbox / How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] / Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Hello Friends,
I want to be sharing free ebooks.
One book at a time.
Don't ask for two but one, and you get it.

Here is the format:
Title of the book.
The name of the author.

WhatsApp: 08136700269

Thanks.
To your success.
Greatjulius.
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Good morning...
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
“Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please, always come back and comment when you receive ebooks from us. Thanks
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by glorious15: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Do you have marketing books ?
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by Ranchhoddas: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
GJulius:
Hello Friends, I want to be sharing free ebooks. One book at a time. Don't ask for two but one, and you get it.
Here is the format: Title of the book. The name of the author.
Thanks. To your success. Greatjulius.
What happened by Hilary Clinton. Thanks.
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
glorious15:
Do you have marketing books ?

We have many marketing books...

Chat with us on WhatsApp and make request for one.

Format:
BOOK Title:
Author:

Thanks
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ranchhoddas:

What happened by Hilary Clinton.
Thanks.

This ebook is not available.

Make another request.

Thanks.
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by Ranchhoddas: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
GJulius:

Make another request.

Thanks.
The meaning of life by Adrian Cooper.
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
The meaning of life by Adrian Cooper.

The only free copy of this Author available is

Our Ultimate Reality.
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2019
Good morning everyone
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by Cashier7(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2019
Blue ocean strategy
Chan kim
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Cashier7:
Blue ocean strategy
Chan kim

WhatsApp please.
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Good night everyone
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by Lionhearted: 5:35am On Aug 10, 2019
Ranchhoddas:

What happened by Hilary Clinton.
Thanks.

GJulius:

Make another request.

Thanks.

eBook available, if you know where to find it.
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by Ranchhoddas: 5:37am On Aug 10, 2019
Lionhearted:

eBook available, if you know where to find it.
Where?
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by Lionhearted: 5:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Where?

I don't want to take the shine off the Op by stating where. You can let me send to your mail if you want right now.

Title and author. Then testify here. And free of course.

epub verson it is though.
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by Ranchhoddas: 6:06am On Aug 10, 2019
Lionhearted:

I don't want to take the shine off the Op by stating where. You can let me send to your mail if you want right now.

Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by Sima04: 6:07am On Aug 10, 2019
GJulius:
Hello Friends, I want to be sharing free ebooks. One book at a time. Don't ask for two but one, and you get it.

Electronics and instrumentation by B. R Gupta thanks
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by Lionhearted: 6:25am On Aug 10, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
***@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by Lionhearted: 6:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Sima04:

Electronics and instrumentation
by B. R Gupta
thanks

This? File rather large to be send to you.

Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2019
Lionhearted:

You are free to share bro.

If you know a place we can get the books, fill free to share. Thanks.
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by Lionhearted: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
GJulius:

You are free to share bro.

If you know a place we can get the books, fill free to share. Thanks.

Ok.

www.libgen.is

If you can't find with the title as search keywords, just use the author's name.
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lionhearted:

Ok.

www.libgen.is

If you can't find with the title as search keywords, just use the author's name.

Thank you for this... God bless.
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by Lionhearted: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
GJulius:

Thank you for this... God bless.

You welcome.

Any particular source of yours that you used?
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lionhearted:

You welcome.

Any particular source of yours that you used?

https://www.pdfdrive.com/home/
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
40 Audible Books You Have to Get Right Now.

I'm a huge fan of Audible, especially if you are on the go. These 40 books made a huge impact on the way I operate and my success so far. I believe it will do the same thing for you.

Understand that those who never stop learning are the most successful people in the long run, so why not use that lengthy car or plane ride as a time to learn something new?

Here are 40 incredible books you can have on Audible right now that are guaranteed to make you feel smarter, recharged, and like a better leader and business owner.

1. 15 invaluable Laws of Growth by John C. Maxwell
2. The Essential Drucker- Management Principles by Peter F. Drucker
3. The Lean Startup- How Today's Enterpreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful businesses By Eric Ries
4. Winning By Jack Welch with Suzy Welch
5. 6 months for 6 figures
6. 7 habits of Highly effective people By Steve Coveh
7. 80/20 principle Richard Koch
8. The 4- Hour Workweek By Timothy Ferriss
9. Awaken the Giant Within By Tony Robbins
10. Before u quit your job by Robert Kiyosaki
11. Building Your Network Marketing Business
12. Built to Last By James C. Collins & Jerry Porras
13. Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
14. Change Your Thinking Change Your Life By Brian Tracy
15. Daring Greatly By Breve Brown
16. Delegation & supervision, Negotiation and Motivation By Brian Tracy
17.The ABC’s of writing Business Plan By Garrett Sutton
18. Failing Forward by John Maxwell
19. GO PRO- 7 Steps To Becoming A Network Marketing Professional By Eric Worre
20. Goals! How to get Everything You Want Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible By Brian Tracy
21. Guerrilla Marketing- Easy and Inexpensive Strategies For Making Big Profits For your Small Business By Jay Conrad Levinson
22. Guide to Investing By Robert Kiyosaki
23. HERO- from zero to hero... Your Secret Map to a rich life
24. How to Become Filthy Stinking Rich Through Network Marketing by Mark Yarnell
25. How To Build High Self-Esteem (A practical process for your personal growth) By Jack Canfield
26. The Tipping Point- How little things Can Make a Big Difference By Malcolm Gladwell
27. How To Talk To Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere By Larry King
28. How to Win Customers & keep them For Life by Micheal LeBoeuf
29. How to Win Friends and Influence People By Dale Carnegie
30. Increase Your Financia IQ- Get smarter with your money By Robert T, Kiyosaki
31. Lead The Field by Earl Nightingale
32. MONEY- Mastering The Game By Tony Robbins
33. Never Eat Alone- How to Build a Lifelong Community Of colleagues, Friends and Mentors By Keith Ferrazzi
34. NO EXCUSES! The power Of Self Discipline By Brian Tracy
35. OUTLIERS- The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
36. Permission Marketing- Turning Starangers into Friends, and friends into customers by Seth Godin
37. Rich Dad Poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki
38. Richest man Babylon
39. SECOND CHANCE for your Money and Your Life By Robert T. Kiyosaki
40. Sometimes you win sometimes you learn or lose by John Maxwell

BONUS1:
EXTRA 10 ADDITIONAL AUDIO BOOKS.

1. Stand and Deliver- Mothod Of Public Speaking By Dale Carnegie
2. Start where you are by Chris Gardner
3. STEVE JOBS- The Genius Who Changed Our World By Walter Isaacson
4. The 21 Immutable Laws Of Marketing By Al Ries & Jack Trout
5. The ABC of writing Winning Business Plans By Garrett Sutton
6. The Aladdin Factor By Jack Canfied And Mark Victor Hansen
7. The Art Of Public Speaking By Dale Carnegie
8. The Greatest Salesman in the World By OG Mandino
9. The Intelligent Investor By Benjamin Graham
10. Good to great by Jim Collins

BONUS 2:
OVER 500 POWERFUL E-BOOKS FROM GREAT AUTHORS.

The 40 audio books library comes in 32GB Memory Card at Bonanza price N9, 999.

Note: This price only valid till tomorrow, after tomorrow, it will go back to the initial price of N15,000.

It's Ideal for personal, team or company library.

To order, reply with delivery address and your phone number.

For any query call or Whatzapp
Julius +2348136700269
Olawale +2347087340003

To your success

Sokoya Julius
Call or Whatsapp on +2348136700269
GreatJulius Bookstores and Publishing Ventures.
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Dr. Seuss​​
The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by Sima04: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lionhearted:

This? File rather large to be send to you.

if u found it online pls share the link to me
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by DakhnRaul: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
GJulius:
Mafia Manager by Makaveli
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
DakhnRaul:
Mafia Manager by Makaveli

WhatsApp

Thanks
Re: Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. by GJulius(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Happy Sunday great people

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? / Think Naija Business Creativity Entrepreneurship (BCE) Reality TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.