Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,828 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

What's The Craziest Thing Ur Mom Every Did - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Craziest Thing Ur Mom Every Did (699 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing Ur Mom Every Did by Bibline(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Okay..if u want to laugh out your life, make my Yoruba mom watch wrestling. She will just be shouting as if it's her son they are fighting... You will hear words like "chai, what could have transpired between them that has made dem this brutal?, And dis referee sef is a bad person... He won't separate them. She will put the matter on her head. Eventually she will stand up out of annoyance
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Ur Mom Every Did by skillzbae(f): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Not my mom but my great grandma, I was sent on an errand during the masquerade festival, one of the masquerade flogged me foe not giving him money, I cried home, great grannie followed me back there, raised the masquerade cloth and flogged him back.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Ur Mom Every Did by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
skillzbae:
Not my mom but my great grandma, I was sent on an errand during the masquerade festival, one of the masquerade flogged me foe not giving him money, I cried home, great grannie followed me back there, raised the masquerade cloth and flogged him back.
cheesy grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Ur Mom Every Did by poshestmina(f): 1:26am On May 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy Let me laugh myself 1st .was in s s 2 ,during the holidays my grandpa (of blessed memory ) came visiting .was asked to look after him one day when everybody was out and i already had plan to go and braid my hair .So i just left the old man ,served his breakfast and lunch on the table and left to make the hair (my neigbhour's salon to make the free hair) and came back around 10p m when everybody had returned .My mum didn't act like she noticed me ,was waiting for her to beat me but the woman didn't act angry at all only for her to wake me up in the middle of the nyt with a knife and my brothers .they even used cutlass too to cut off the braids ,used scissors to cut my natural hair sef .
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Ur Mom Every Did by lepasharon(f): 3:18am On May 09, 2017
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Biilionaire Kidnapper, Evens Wife; Was She Aware? / Is It Right For A Lady To Pay For Her Own Bride Price? / Against All Odds:baby Who Survived A Botched Abortion Meets Her Mother At 39

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.