Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina (31228 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi's Health Condition Worsens After Days In Coma / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2017
By Bashir Bello

THERE is no doubt that the state of health of President Muhammadu Buhari is fast generating growing concern and fear among people of his home state, Katsina.

Abdulrasheed Funtua, a lecturer in one of the universities in Katsina, urged prayers for the president.

He said: “Mr. Presidents state of health is destiny and sickness is not death. Take Senator Isiaka Adeleke, for instance, he was not sick but he died. So, it is destiny. And there is nothing we can do than to keep praying for President Buhari.”

A resident of Kankia, Ustaz Idris, said there is palpable fear over the state of health of the President because of succession issues given the immediate past experience following the death of late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua which created room for Goodluck Jonathan to become the next president.

“Already we have a bitter experience, talking about the scenario which brought in President Jonathan. And the fear as a Nigerian is, do we know who Vice President Osinbajo is? Are we not going to have the experience we had with Jonathan where people who are rich were busy enriching themselves at the expense of the poor and others were losing their lives? “During Jonathan, instead of finding lasting solutions to the insecurities, some people were making money from the situation.

“We are only praying that President Buhari should complete his tenure and complete the good work he has started. For instance, fight against insurgency,” Idris said.

Me, what do I know? Just here playing with my Tecno CX and my husband's IPad air.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/concerns-fears-buharis-health-condition-katsina/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by kenny987(f): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Suddenly they don't know who Osinbajo is but they said he is one and d same with Buhari having run on a joint ticket. How much glue n urine do these oafs smoke? Clearly in excess!

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by PEPPERified: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2017
His present condition makes no particular difference to the Nigeran Economy. the truth be told. We have fared better in his absence.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by spinna: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Imagine casting aspersions on the VP shameless power drunk fool. What good have the nrth done with power? When they wnt to use it to harrass and oppress non northerners. God pass them..if he wants to take it from you he will do so.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Repairnigeria(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Dandsome: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Let me pitch my tent here.

5 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Mophasa(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2017
The vegetable should resign already

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by lilfreezy: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2017
Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never seen a ghost president. Brothers have you seen?

191 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Nutase: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Fayose for presido

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by mbaboy(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2017
He should resign and face his health or hold onto power and become another Yara Adua

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by thesicilian: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Dumb northerners. In the past 18 years (since 1999), Obasanjo ruled for 8yrs, Jonathan ruled for 6yrs. That's South: 14yrs, North: 4yrs. And all 4yrs were spent in sickness. Yet they somehow have it in their thick skulls that they're in charge.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by bizza45: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2017
shebi d man dey abroad dey receive treatment Una dey shout, d man don come back Una still dey shout bia una want make this man die for Una

11 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2017
lilfreezy:
Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never seen a ghost president. Brothers have you seen?

No! Sister have you seen it?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by queencalipso(f): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2017
They are scared of loosing power to the west grin not that they care about Buhari himself.

Born to rule mentality is ruining the north, they keep making useless and myopic choices all because they want to hang on to power. Prior to the election, one with fore-sight will know buhari's present condition is bound to happen. The man wasn't all healthy then, his age wasn't helping either. The situation of the country and his inability to deliver have turned the man into a vegetable...

This is what greed and desperation get's you..

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by gaetano: 10:53am On Apr 29, 2017
lilfreezy:

No no no no since I was born, I have never seen a ghost president.

Sisters have you seen it....?

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Jabioro: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Nothing gonna happen and if it happened nothing gonna come up..

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by LadyTochie(f): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2017
gaetano:

No no no no since I was born, I have never seen a ghost president.

Sisters have you seen it....?

No No No No since I was born, I have never seen a Ghost President. Sarrki have you seen it? grin grin

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by kenny987(f): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

No! Sister have you seen it?

No, no, no, no, but na from June 2015, na him we come dey see am o!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by kenny987(f): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2017
lilfreezy:

As a sister I shall say:
'No, no, no, no, but na from June 2015, na him we come dey see am o!'

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by paramakina202: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Katsina state indigenes abeg o we take Allah beg una make una no give us president again after Buhari. Nagode.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Techm8: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
I think Mr President should just resign, regardless of how patriotic you think you are, Nigeria is not worth dying for.

OP you're stingy o. Only you Camon a CX and iPad air? What will your husband play with?

3 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Goldenheart(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
angry
Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sad

1 Like

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by goldenceo1: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
The wicked shall never go unpunished.

Blike dem swear for Katsina pple not to complete a single term as PRESIDENT

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by prinsam30: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
I don't even understand anything anymore in this country

queencalipso:
They are scared of loosing power to the west grin not that they care about Buhari himself.

Born to rule mentality is ruining the north, they keep making useless and myopic choices all because they want to hang on to power. Prior to the election, one with fore-sight will know buhari's present condition is bound to happen. The man wasn't all healthy then, his age wasn't helping either. The situation of the country and his inability to deliver have turned the man into a vegetable...

This is what greed and desperation get's you..

Spot On Babe, I dey sight u wella

hmmmmmmm great talk just like wat is happening to me right now, a northerner was the head in my department close to two years now, he contributed nothing to the department and now av been given the same role to play, in two weeks there av been tremendous turnaround, just because there was a change of regime.

they are always venting for power and when they get one it becomes their heritage

12 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by BuariCopyPaste: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Buhari is dead... women should rejoice.
A bag of rice to sell for 9,000

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
If buhari did not resign n die in power, we won't allow hausa get to power again ooo, once beaten twice shy......

8 Likes

Re: Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina by policy12: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2017

32 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP / Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage / Godwin Erahon: Obaseki Can't Compete Under 2 Parties, It's Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.