Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence (89796 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence by ElsonMorali: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2017
Benbellamor:
he doesnt need it, the fraud you put as president is the topic, Now was fayose right? see his sponsored paper below, people like you said that Buhari was stronger than fAYOSE, mumu kwankwanso said it that Buhari is stronger than jonathan, Can you say that Now when fayose is delivering hot blow on Buhari incompetence http://www.nigeria70.com/nigerian_news_paper/buhari_is_healthier_than_jonathan_governor_kwankwas/748840

Oh, I hadn't realized you are his mouthpiece. OK then,

Please read the post again, this time very slowly and tell me who the original post is about and whose picture is gracing the front page.

Y'all take pleasure in demonizing Buhari and specialize in canonizing Jonathan as a saint.

What an irony of life.

While I do not and can never ever voucher for any politician, Buhari included, suffice it to say that the frozen corpse of Buhari is a hundred times better and more productive than Jonathan and Fayose's existence put together.

I don't expect you to agree. You guys are famous for allowing sentiments and emotions take the upper hand in matters of grave importance.

I want you to know that the saying that, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" doesn't work.
Re: Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence by lilytender: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
A case of a tenant defecating in front of the wicked landlord's door when he's away....

Whenever the cat is away, the rats call themselves kings.
Re: Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence by TheAdvocate(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2017
kenonze:
It's really funny & unethical to dress causal for such a serious event

Quote the law for me please

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence by Leoswaggs(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2017
kenonze:
dah ur big yansh no wan gree u think well...What did u expect him to wear b4?no b everybody like to wear suit untop native
Re: Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence by remikunle: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2017
what do we want, dress or efficiency?
Re: Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence by Optimist88(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Any line for dress code for Nigerian politicians in the constitution? If he put on Agbada now, una go still talk! Buhari would have looked nicely in T-shirts rather than figure 1 in agbada!
Re: Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence by billyG(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2017
Benbellamor:
Are you admiting that Fayose was right to tell Nigerians that Buhari is Not Health fit to rule, while you Guys termed it hate speech, but 3yrs along the line he stood by his story while you guys suck in irritation and defeat grin
am not admitting anything every human being get sick & can die any day even fayose,is fayose fit to run mental & xterwise
Re: Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence by Vanderandrew(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2017
This man is a disgrace to the Nigerian people. He has nothing to offer. He should pay the backlog of salaries
of workers in Ekiti State.
Re: Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence by xelly: 10:14am On May 03, 2017
kenonze:

Serious event indeed.
Re: Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence by xelly: 10:15am On May 03, 2017
Vanderandrew:
This man is a disgrace to the Nigerian people. He has nothing to offer. He should pay the backlog of salaries
of workers in Ekiti State.

Compared to Buhari, he is 1000* better.
Re: Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence by ProfTel98(m): 3:28am On Apr 07, 2018
Yes. Next Pls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] / FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.