Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) (47426 Views)

Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos / A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
probably caused by undetected pregnancy related hypertension

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by Yinksdavid(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
RIP
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by comrChris(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
hmmm so strange...RIP beautiful lady, God give the family u left behind the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
A simple CPR or AED would have brought her and the baby back but sad our people are not informed.
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by centoke30(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jzeed:
It is an evidence of unintelligent journalism. They thought including 'use of toilet' will help drive traffic for them and it seems to have worked. But again, this is the sensationalism we talk about in naija. How sad.
normally in this part of the country, the traditionalists will always say that any death related to the toilet might be caused by spiritual forces cos the toilet is a haven for evil men and spirits at night... not saying that she is evil. Rest in peace.. another young soul dead
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by thunderbabs: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
I suspect buhari......Na Buhari go use private jet bring death com Naija......e enta lyk dz, pple jus dey die in mysterious ways both old n young, rich n poor...

If dey no jump insyd lagoon, dey go hang dmselves, or accident happen, or sleep, no wake up, or person wey dey jump upanddan 2day, nd 2mao u jus hear say is no more....why o why Buhari...why v u brot dz upon ur pple

Diariz God ooo
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by Dalek(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
na wa ooo, somebody cannor use toilet and die in peace again??

how dafuq is dis even mysterious??
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
There is a possibility of whats called low blood pressure where blood failed to reach to reach the brain in a moment. Thats what causes person to fall in to syncop in other word fainting. Its usually very mild compared to high blood pressure but it atimes escalate to a dangerous stage of no going back and it usually happens the same way the story was told abt this lady (just immediately after passing urine). Second reason is as a result of sudden rising from a relax position to go to toilet while half asleep. Its iritation of the vagus nerve. May she rest
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by juman(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dalek:
na wa ooo, somebody cannor use toilet and die in peace again??

how dafuq is dis even mysterious??

I also wonder o.

Death can come anytime and in any form.

Everything related to living thing can result to its death.
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
hmmmm, a sad loss, the death is not ordinary.
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
May her soul and that of her unborn child Rest In Peace
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by Merceline(f): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kaykay as we called her was my Senior @ lady ibiam girls' sec. sch. Enugu.
I was in jss1 when she was in ss3.
God rest your soul Kay kay

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
IYANGBALI:
widow.
I dey correct you my friend!
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by muller101(m): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Na wa o so the husband is now a widow

COMMON ENTRANCE CUT OFF MARK
Anambra: 139
Rivers: 130
Katsina: 14

DSS CADET RECRUITMENT
Anambra: 10
Rivers: 7
Katsina: 51

Nigerians are always very quick to condemn agitators but never ready to condemn injustice...!

That ain't right. Only the truth will set this country free.

*Copied*
widow indeed.
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by sekem: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hahaha

Be like say na end time shìt be dat o tongue
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Na wa o so the husband is now a widow

COMMON ENTRANCE CUT OFF MARK
Anambra: 139
Rivers: 130
Katsina: 14

DSS CADET RECRUITMENT
Anambra: 10
Rivers: 7
Katsina: 51

Nigerians are always very quick to condemn agitators but never ready to condemn injustice...!

That ain't right. Only the truth will set this country free.

*Copied*

Oga YOU ARE LYING ABOUT THE COMMON ENTRANCE CUT OFF MARK,

When i did mine, Bauchi was around 90 marks which was one of the lowest.

Borno was 100.

Stop spreading lies, not everybody is gullible like ur radio Biafra listeners
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by delishpot: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jabioro:
Is not her home toilet or which one did she make use of. Her death may not be connected with the toilet.. she might have died of enemy arrow..
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by eabby(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
So sad
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by cbright4real(f): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rip
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
nkemdi89:
Forces at work, social media has contributed to most death, many of us are in the habit of flaunting everything and enemies are not happy with our progress, while many are weak at prayers. N.B no one should come and start quoting medical jargons.
Not the brightest tool in the shed, aye? smiley
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
sonofLuci:
Sleep apnea
Pre-eclampsia would've been a more intelligent hypothesis, but, hey, no pressure, champ! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by purityval(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
KK my heart still bleeds. Why did you have to leave so soon? Was even planning to come around, mtcheewww. RIP my good friend, till we meet again. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by djgreenland(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
*Dear All: Pls note this as very important for all shared by a doctor. - for those who get up at night from sleep to urinate or early morning*

*Each individual must take note of the 3 x 1/2 minutes.*

*Why is it important? 3 x 1/2 minutes will greatly reduce the number of sudden deaths.*

*Often this occurs, a person who still look healthy, has died in the night.*

*Often we hear stories of people, yesterday I was chatting with him, why did he suddenly die?*

*The reason is that when you wake up at night to go to the bathroom is often done in a rush.*

*Immediately we stand, the brain lacks blood flow.*

*Why "3 x 1/2 minute" very important?*

*In the middle of the night when you are awakened by the urge to urinate for example, ECG pattern can change.*

*Because getting up suddenly, the brain will be anaemic and causes heart failure due to lack of blood.*

*Advised to practice "3 1/2 minutes," which are:*

*1. When waking from sleep, lie in bed for the 1st 1/2 minute;*

*2. Sit in bed for the next 1/2 minute;*

*3. Lower your legs, sitting on the edge of the bed for the last half-minute.*

*After 3 x 1/2 minutes, you will not have anaemic brain and heart will not fail, reducing the possibility of a fall and sudden death.*

*Share with family, friends & loved ones.*

*It can occur regardless of age; young or old.*

*Sharing is Caring. If you already know, regard this as refresher."*

Please try to forward this important Health tips to all your groups, and you/your family also should follow it.

Copied!!!
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by subsurface: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
When last did she go for ECG and cholesterol test

because nigerians are not used to doing regular annual medical check up..

N only witches and wizards that we knw dat can cause sudden death.
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jiang:

Oga YOU ARE LYING ABOUT THE COMMON ENTRANCE CUT OFF MARK,

When i did mine, Bauchi was around 90 marks which was one of the lowest.

Borno was 100.

Stop spreading lies, not everybody is gullible like ur radio Biafra listeners
were
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by solz007(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
May Her Gentle Soul Rest With The Lord..Amen!
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by iamluckyjohn: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
an enemy has DON this. rip sister.
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
sonofLuci:
Sleep apnea

Possibly. Giving her condition.
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 1:29am On Apr 30, 2017
O My world!...could it be preeclampsia or eclampsia

May her soul repose in peace
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by imagrg(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2017
I smell witchcraft attack ooo. He who kills by the sword, dies by it also!
RIP. You are in Abraham's bosom.
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2017
nkemdi89:
Forces at work, social media has contributed to most death, many of us are in the habit of flaunting everything and enemies are not happy with our progress, while many are weak at prayers. N.B no one should come and start quoting medical jargons.
I agree with you 100%, i love doing things low key but enemies still plenty, we need to be prayerful and cautious. We live in a wicked world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sadso sad

This is the reason why I always shît in my dream...

Evil spirits always hide in the toilet.
shocked shocked Adonbelive this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James & John Ugwuoke: Conjoined Twins After Surgery Involving 22 Indian Doctors / Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.