Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Cout << "c++ Here I Come"; - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cout << "c++ Here I Come"; (2533 Views)

Lets Learn C# Here!(study Group For Beginners) / Are MVC4 ASP Developers(c#) Here? / Here I Come To Say Hi To Everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cout << "c++ Here I Come"; by iGuru1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2010
@dueal
Can you recommend a good book for beginners not dummies, that i can buy in Lagos and at what price and place.
Regards.
Re: Cout << "c++ Here I Come"; by dueal(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2010
@i-guru. Wow, i knw i might sound like a repetitive jukebox on this sought of question but truly i can't help u with that. I'ld say pick any recent book on C++ u can lay ur hands on asap(even the dummies series). Read it, and when u have any question on a topic just post. I'll reply asap. Hope that helps?
Re: Cout << "c++ Here I Come"; by iGuru1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2010
@dueal
Why don't tell me where i can find any book to buy in lagos. Any bookshop that sells books on programing, cos i don't know of any, pls.
Re: Cout << "c++ Here I Come"; by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2010
Well since my secondary days was the last time i looked at C++, but now i will say the best thing is to touch C itself that way u can grasp most of the basic,any monkey can code it's the logic u shud ginger ur brain on,but i'm looking for someone that has coded in Qt cuz i intend to retouch C++ and move to Qt, so if u have i wud appreciate some pointers.
Re: Cout << "c++ Here I Come"; by Mobinga: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2010
I'm 16 presently, And last year i downloaded a c++ tutorial book, It started getting confusing when i started reading strings, pointers, arrays and stuff, But i can write basic programs, I'm going to learn more at niit, Later this year. Is it a good idea?
Re: Cout << "c++ Here I Come"; by iGuru1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2010
Learning @ NIiT is not the issue, get the passion to learn and zeal.
Even with online tutorials you can still under wit the help of a good mentor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Java Guru Help / (java Only) A Programming Challange. / How Important Is CPN Certification (computer Professional Of Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.