Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour (56740 Views)

Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by YelloweWest: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
obo389:

confirmed. heard the gist last weekn.she has passed out though and while she was serving the state, she did her PPA in govt house and one thing led to the other and gbam. belle enter.
learnt na twins. the said gov has done all marriage rights with the corper parents.
lady name is......
details later.
If he has done marriage rites it won't be a secret anymore
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by ThatFairGuy: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Aalo koran'ka, ija'lara de niyi, kii tan boroboro... Next
chiefolododo:
Rauf aregbesola
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Aburi001: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Emestar1999:
Hahahahahaha! I know the governor,he is my state governor oh! The said lady has put to bed already and she stays in outside country somewhere in...... grin
Governor Ayodele Fayose I guess grin
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by squarelead(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
There is no batch C
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by chiefolododo(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
this is incantation! Do not do that again , I will order the moderators to ban you for 15yrs
ThatFairGuy:
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by ThatFairGuy: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
chiefolododo:
Rauf aregbesola
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by AngelicBeing: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
emeijeh:

We have to almagamate it then. grin
grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by chiraqDemon(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Has been flown abroad nor be to the abroad
Muna pity english na
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Emestar1999:
Hahahahahaha! I know the governor,he is my state governor oh! The said lady has put to bed already and she stays in outside country somewhere in...... grin
please change the bolded to 'in the abroad'. common english you cant spoke.
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Senorita123(f): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
This is the worst thing I have read in my life. I am speechless and embarrassed for you that a human being can think like this . This is not your first post against women. So because a girl menstruates, does it make her less human? It is a real insult to humanity for people who think like this to live among normal reasonable human beings. Your self esteem is so low. Find your way to the jungle!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by ephi123(f): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Senorita123:

This is the worst thing I have read in my life. I am speechless and embarrassed for you that a human being can think like this . This is not your first post against women. So because a girl menstruates, does it make her less human? It is a real insult to humanity for people who think like this to live among normal reasonable human beings. Your self esteem is so low. Find your way to the jungle!!!!

I read his comment and just shook my head. Even if he doesn't have sisters, he has a mother and for that reason alone should show some respect when making such statements.

Meanwhile the thread he is posting on shows a woman (gov's wife) who likely stood by her man when he was nothing but has now been shafted.
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by ReachHard: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by lemolemo: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Smart girl to the core, that baby now is like a chip and pin, milk the governor to the max.
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Ifeshyne(f): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nutase:
Hungry and desperate bloggers
Seriously? Not Sdk dear.
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Ifeshyne(f): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Has been flown abroad nor be to the abroad
Muna pity english na
It's not a mistake but on purpose
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
oppybouy:
Who move this yeye news come FP sef?

Yeye bloggers. Na where you dey see NYSC batch C?

Na correct news but Old news. Na Amosun, the whole abeokuta has known this since last year, it's an open secret to us

Bros, batch C dey nysc b4 o, unless dem jus scrap am.

1 Like

Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Mcowubaba: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Hungry rumor mongers....... There's no batch C. Just batch A and B. Stream 1and 2
There was Batch C when I served...
Calm down!! Don't talk out of ignorance..

Maybe recently NYSC have stopped Batch C. Idk
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by thunderbabs: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
So, kini big deal? Dey be underage?

Next, plz!
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by bewla(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
emeijeh:
Huh?!

Which one is flown to the abroad again?!

Na Edo Airways?

Anyway, the news is everywhere, and it is the constituted authority governor
which one be this news we get 36 governor tell us which one that will make more news
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:

There was Batch C when I served...
Calm down!! Don't talk out of ignorance..

Maybe recently NYSC have stopped Batch C. Idk
You should take your own advice (don't talk out of ignorance). Did you even read the writeup? They said "currently serving" not "served". Read, understand and do some findings before jumping into conclusion.
PS: the people currently serving are batch 16A (stream2) and 16B( stream 1and2).
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
emeijeh:
Huh?!

Which one is flown to the abroad again?!

Na Edo Airways?

Anyway, the news is everywhere, and it is the constituted authority governor
it happened in a state where there is Gateway to everyone....... decode the rest
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Mcowubaba: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
You should take your own advice (don't talk out of ignorance). Did you even read the writeup? They said "currently serving" not "served". Read, understand and do some findings before jumping into conclusion.
PS: the people currently serving are batch 16A (stream2) and 16B( stream 1and2).

You're still ignorant.
You blatantly refuted the existence of Batch C in NYSC, given your limited knowledge and naivety

Secondly if you read comments, you will discover that this is an OLD gist, not a current one.

People on the first page, even mentioned the name of the Governor, and even alleged that the Corper in question is now living abroad, some said naming ceremony was done.

Read well, analyze properly before you refute anything, especially publicly.

I seriously doubt whether knew that there used to be Batch C in NYSC. From 2014 backwards.
Probably u just graduated nd you're serving or about to graduate

1 Like

Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by hedonistic: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
kaziblake:
Ibikunle amosun..he impregnated his alfa's daughter.
Randy man with his wandering dick..
What do you mean by randy man with wandering dick? Do you expect him to be a eunuch? He is a normal man, and even more normal for a Nigerian man of his status.

We work hard to make money/have levels, in order to enjoy ourselves to the fullest extent in this short lifetime. Not to stick to one madam, otherwise, what's the point of all the money. You women must understand this.
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:

You're still ignorant.
You blatantly refuted the existence of Batch C in NYSC, given your limited knowledge and naivety

Secondly if you read comments, you will discover that this is an OLD gist, not a current one.

People on the first page, even mentioned the name of the Governor, and even alleged that the Corper in question is now living abroad, some said naming ceremony was done.

Read well, analyze properly before you refute anything, especially publicly.

I seriously doubt whether knew that there used to be Batch C in NYSC. From 2014 backwards.
Probably u just graduated nd you're serving or about to graduate
see go and sleep abeg. If you were not too quick to conclude and patient enough to ask, you would have found out that I commented based on the fact that the op posted it as current gist and not as an old gist that happened as far back as 2014. I didn't comment based on people's comments about the post baba. If you like ehn, "seriously doubt whether I bla bla bla" who you EPP? Make we dobale for because you served in 20whatever..... And what does when I graduated have to do with anything? All the old old people sef wef dey claim Methuselah.....
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by nairaman66(m): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
muller101:
go and scrap it.keyboard warrior

Did you get your stupidity for free or you bought it?
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Mcowubaba: 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
see go and sleep abeg. If you were not too quick to conclude and patient enough to ask, you would have found out that I commented based on the fact that the op posted it as current gist and not as an old gist that happened as far back as 2014. I didn't comment based on people's comments about the post baba. If you like ehn, "seriously doubt whether I bla bla bla" who you EPP? Make we dobale for because you served in 20whatever..... And what does when I graduated have to do with anything? All the old old people set wet dey claim Methuselah.....
I'm not even understanding your incoherent blabbering.

How can I start sleeping by 6:23pm, are you okay?

Don't be surprised, you are older than me, probably you were too dull to graduate on time
grin

See as you dey talk like Agbero grin grin grin Omo onile

1 Like

Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I'm not even understanding your incoherent blabbering.

How can I start sleeping by 6:23pm, are you okay?

Don't be surprised, you are older than me, probably you were too dull to graduate on time
grin

See as you dey talk like Agbero grin grin grin Omo onile
. 6:23pm ?? Osogbo weed on point. Oya win.... Happy now? Good. Goodnight grandpa.
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by fullz: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
na steady choppin o.
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by lequatee(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nutase:
Hungry and desperate bloggers
I don't think SDK belongs to that category of "hungry bloggers ".
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by Mcowubaba: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
. 6:23pm ?? Osogbo weed on point. Oya win.... Happy now? Good. Goodnight grandpa.

Lol, my dear I just viewed ur profile pic, I gat lots of things to tell you, but I'm gonna pass.

It's actually 7:05 pm where I'm now.

As I told you before, always analyze and think properly before you comment or refute anything.

If u usually think/analyse before you comment, u would have known that I'm not in the same time zone with u, If you know what that means grin But you don't think grin

You are already saying I'm high on Osogbo weed grin grin.
Ignorance again!!

Enjoy yourself, I'm done replying u
Re: Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour by ahamonyeka(m): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2017
Which state or I don't believe it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem / Thugs Rescue Senator Dino Melaye From Police In A Double Cross / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.