Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,982 members, 7,848,932 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

SIR A-ONE Weaving Of Words (volume 4) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SIR A-ONE Weaving Of Words (volume 4) (309 Views)

Aluta Gyration: New Year Blessings (volume 4) by Comrade Fijay / Word Play (PUN) Paronomasia: SIR A-ONE Weaving Of Words (volume 13) / The Smell Of The Internet: Sir A-one Weaving Of Words (volume 7) Feat. Jodekess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SIR A-ONE Weaving Of Words (volume 4) by Pengician(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
SIR A-ONE weaving of words (Volume 4)

"No matter how strong the bark of a coconut, it cannot break up a marriage."
SIR A-ONE

"Kings and Bishops are of the same hierarchy. The former is positioned to be a custodian of a culture. While the latter is called to shepherd God's flocks."
SIR A-ONE

"Three set of persons I fear with almost every fiber of my existence:
1. Pompous writers
2. Corrupt politicians
3. Fake pastors/priests."
SIR A-ONE

"A goat is a goat.
Whether in Africa or in America.
Foolishness is what bounces to mind when a goat is mentioned.
No wise goat anywhere."
SIR A-ONE

"Even prostitutes and whores do have virgin hair(s)"
SIR A-ONE

"Even a bloody liar can still say the truthful truth."
SIR A-ONE

"The worst set of lies are the ones cooked up by our supreme and high courts of (in)justices."
SIR A-ONE

"On your lap top, please, place your laptop and not a lady."
SIR A-ONE

"You don't need a prophet to tell you, some dreams cannot just come true."
SIR A-ONE

"No one can really tell the power of your brain and creativity.
Not even you."
SIR A-ONE

"World class dreams are not easily come by. Focus, determination and a lot sacrifices must drive you through."
SIR A-ONE

"Date a prostitute and see her introduce you to her fellow commercial sex workers.
No reasonable person will date a prostitute. But wise people can get married to retired and truly repentant whores."
SIR A-ONE

"Life is a race.
You are your own rival."
SIR A-ONE

"The blogosphere's emergence is good, bad and deadly. You can be cyber stalk anytime, any day. In some cases, unknowingly to you."
SIR A-ONE

"Good men are hard to see.
Fake and bad men are everywhere just like the sand on the sea shore."
SIR A-ONE

"The shrine is not a deadly place.
People just have the misconception of the name "shrine" world over. Shrine is a place of holiness. Not meant for a deity. It is meant for sober reflection and proper thinking. No wonder we have Literary Shrine(s)"
SIR A-ONE

"Give a good writer a pen, and see what he will convert his imagination into within a split second."
SIR A-ONE

"Even greater talents need proper promotion.
No great artist(e) out there got to his destination without promo."
SIR A-ONE

"At times what brings us happiness can equally bring us sadness.
The same stroke for same individual."
SIR A-ONE

"Love is the hardest concept to define.
Even a professor cannot define it properly.
No wonder a professor of comparative literature can stick his ass forever to an illiterate woman."
SIR A-ONE

"It is not every lady that gets your di*k on a standing ovation that is made for you."
SIR A-ONE

"Character is one thing that will distinguish you from your peers.
Go for a better behavioural pattern and see better icons coming your way in the journey of Life."
SIR A-ONE

"You can trow the seed of distraction doesn't mean you can sow that seed.
Sow it and see it grow not in the heart of the wise ones."
SIR A-ONE

"All men are foolish when they are in the midst of naked ladies.
All women are nincompoops when they want to milk a man's pocket."
SIR A-ONE

"Where two or three literatis are gathered
Creativity is ever present."
SIR A-ONE

"You can mock a mock writer, but it is very rare to mock a genuine writer."
SIR A-ONE

"Date the very date on your calendar's date. Even when the date turns out to be horrible, just date the very date properly and learn something."
SIR A-ONE

"People come around you for so many reasons. Some? You cannot just picture the future with."
SIR A-ONE

"Never you curse a pussy. Because your cat will mew for it sooner than you expect."
SIR A-ONE

"I cherish friends. I hate non. But there are very few ones that are close to my heart."
SIR A-ONE

GOODNEWS Andrew ERUEMUARE also known as SIR A-ONE is a writer and blogger.
CEO of www.pengician.com & www.widestforum.com

(1) (Reply)

Fox News Founder Roger Ailes Died Of Complications From Fall / Osun State University Students Of Ipetu Ijesha Were Brutalised / Please I Need Answers To My Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.