Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? (1017 Views)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? by AbayomiOS(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
After a long job hunt, can you allow your spouse work under his/her ex with the ex being boss?.. Expecially when its a good paying job. Share ur opinion.
Re: After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? by Greene66: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
No.

Just no.
Re: After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? by AbayomiOS(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Greene66:
No.
Just no.
reasons
Re: After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? by Mskrisx(f): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
AbayomiOS:
reasons

Cuz it's a no! For him angry angry angry sad
Re: After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? by byvan03: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
I won't approve nor object ,let the spouse use his/her discretion.
Re: After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? by ranisharma: 8:30am On May 03, 2017
Re: After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? by AbayomiOS(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2017
Re: After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? by trinity11(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2017
mmmmm Eleyi gidi gannnn

1 Like

Re: After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? by ItsTutsi(m): 1:13am On May 07, 2017
Hell no!!

1 Like

Re: After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? by baby124: 1:21am On May 07, 2017
Hunger never finish una. Continue saying no.lol. Una never see better hunger.
Re: After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? by Bisjosh(f): 7:13am On May 07, 2017
NOOOOOOOO angry
NOOOOOOOO cry
Re: After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? by ojoj(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2017
Never! Don't try it!
Re: After A Long Job Hunt, Can You Allow Your Spouse Work Under His/her Ex (boss)? by blovesther(f): 9:16pm On May 07, 2017
If the lady is from my place and she's married to a man from my place....yes, I will allow them WOR together because I know she must understand the implications behind cheating I her land

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Driver / Please How Do You Cope When Down / Racism: Oyinbo Kid Attacks A Nigerian Girl At A Playground, Her Dad Fights Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.