Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. (17851 Views)

JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! / Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... / 2017 JAMB Mock Examination Date & Registration Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by alsudaes1(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Ebuka2016:
how can somebody answer 180 questions within 120 mins, even mathematics? It should be a minute for each question at least.
science students writing physics and chemistry should be given more time
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Starships4u(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Honestly i feel lyk taking this JAMB bt it would be useless
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by whyx06(m): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Ebuka2016:
how can somebody answer 180 questions within 120 mins, even mathematics? It should be a minute for each question at least.

It's a good development, check the previous jamb and calculate the time given with this new development.

A girl finish 45min before time in a centre I supervised

Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Jodha(f): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2017
saintbillion:
My center was an error, package with old dusty laptops pentuim 1 I guess. My exam was to start 9am, but later commence 1:52pm. We manage to loggin after receiving messages like exam ended. I started with economics answer the first question, 2, 3 and when I click the next button it refuse to bring the next question. The invigilator ask me to reload of which i did, and went back again to economics, all the questions i answered appeared unselected apart for number 1, the cycle continous, my time was displaying about 53mins but the attendant said 5mins remaining. Then i remember it's only a mock and i left the nonsense center.

My Lil bro suffered exactly the same fate.... We only pray the main exam... Doesn't go like this....
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by jakandeola(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2017
is 14 yrs ago I write jamb
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
whyx06:

It's a good development, check the previous jamb and calculate the time given with this new development.

i never knew that this was the case. I tot it was a minute for each question. That gal abviously did not write that exam with her head
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2017
alsudaes1:
science students writing physics and chemistry should be given more time
even Engish language. Come to think of it, you need to read several comprehension passages. And while answering the questions that come with them, you still need to refer back to the passages because jamb questions need critical analysis. They need exactly the ans and not what is very close to it. Agreed all the subjects that involve some calculations should be given more time
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by whyx06(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Ebuka2016:

i never knew that this was the case. I tot it was a minute for each question. That gal abviously did not write that exam with her head

Smile... I tried to question the girl, but to my notice the girl moral is highhhhhh. Saying, post screening wasn't even her problem, just that he wasn't knowing the fact that UNN is denying her from studying pharmacy
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by jfleece(m): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2017
The reason why ur center was so organized was because the northern state although they can be irrevocably annoying but they possess top notch ideas most times and they seldom put money first before anything or anyone.. Unlike the southern peeps that always reeks of sub standard equipment when it comes to examination of this magnitude..
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
how can you check the jamb mock result?
The result would be sent via your e-mail address.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2017
whyx06:

Smile... I tried to question the girl, but to my notice the girl moral is highhhhhh. Saying, post screening wasn't even her problem, just that he wasn't knowing the fact that UNN is denying her from studying pharmacy
oh....hope she doesnt continue in this manner when she gets to the University, else the number of pharmacists who dont know a thing about drug administration keeps increasing.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2017
saintbillion:
My center was an error, package with old dusty laptops pentuim 1 I guess. My exam was to start 9am, but later commence 1:52pm. We manage to loggin after receiving messages like exam ended. I started with economics answer the first question, 2, 3 and when I click the next button it refuse to bring the next question. The invigilator ask me to reload of which i did, and went back again to economics, all the questions i answered appeared unselected apart for number 1, the cycle continous, my time was displaying about 53mins but the attendant said 5mins remaining. Then i remember it's only a mock and i left the nonsense center.
ma bros dont worry, they will address the problem.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Isaolamide: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2017
whyx06:

Please can you send us more questions from mock or to my mail ?
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2017
zeenab:
Thanks for sharing your experience Zaharadeen, I really wished I did the mock.
Thank you too, for your concern.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Articul8:
Jamb never ready. Just wasting ppls time and Nigeria's money. We are nt ripe for this from all indications. Lot of factors is militating against such system in Nigeria. From electricity failure to poor technological know how. This new Jamb registrar think say na uniilorin ehin dey handle. He just want make dem say ehin do something new.
Dnt use our children to do trial and error oo.
You better be silent if you can't wish us success.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by samsam4real: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2017
Pls was calculators provided for those who took mathematics?
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2017
MhissBelva:
Good luck
Thanks, for your positive comment.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2017
Goldenboy333:
Please, is the number of jamb muck (180) question going to be the same with that of jamb ?
Yes, it would be the same.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Ekeke1:
Success oo
Thanks, for your positive comment.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by sunshineV(f): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Jamb no gree send me my mock exam location oo
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2017
samsam4real:
Pls was calculators provided for those who took mathematics?
lol ma bros weting you talk? hmm they did'nt allow us to enter with calculator, you can only use system calculator.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by saintbillion(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2017
whyx06:

. Finish with nonsense. I can tick anything and submit if i don't knw what am doing bro. The normal time for any mathematics question is 1min 20sec. If she write for where i write bro she no go fit finish inside 3hrs due to next work. So that time is 4uckx small.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by whyx06(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Isaolamide:

Please can you send us more questions from mock or to my mail ?

Hayea, lol... That's the mistake I made but the exam is simple enough for someone that has prepare hard for it. Just time yourself and divide 180 questions by 120min (180/120s) so that you'll have a view on minimum time you need to spend on a question...

Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by saintbillion(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2017
whyx06:

Hw she wan take get admission when she answer questions without thinking and reading? Bros examination is nt how fast but hw far, is nt even about first to finish. Come to think of it. 160 questions under 45minutes? She no go through her work after she finish na. I had a classmate bck then in secondary sch. He use to be the first to submit. But to my greatest suprise he repeated d class.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by plenty9316(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2017
dxpat4reel:
I love my Country, we are so disorganized when it comes to stuff like this LMAoooo. Am sure someone inspected those centres that messed up. Buh he don collect shut up money. Awon Weyrey

these guys had not said anything. It will be better for them to let us know their centres. May b na special centers with special facility not known to JAMB. Some ppl are badbelle o
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by whyx06(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2017
saintbillion:
. Finish with nonsense. I can tick anything and submit if i don't knw what am doing bro. The normal time for any mathematics question is 1min 20sec. If she write for where i write bro she no go fit finish inside 3hrs due to next work. So that time is 4uckx small.

You're correct but to my experience yesterday, jamb as really tried and improve. Every individual just have to be of a good citizens on every locality we find ourselves.
Basically, this is my point you know jamb sublet the exam as PPP, so the problem of system fucking up is the problem of various Jamb centres across the country all in the name of collecting the contract from Jamb.

That's Nigeria for you, when you're planning to do good, evil people want allow you to succeed.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by whyx06(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2017
saintbillion:
Hw she wan take get admission when she answer questions without thinking and reading? Bros examination is nt how fast but hw far, is nt even about first to finish. Come to think of it. 160 questions under 45minutes? She no go through her work after she finish na. I had a classmate bck then in secondary sch. He use to be the first to submit. But to my greatest suprise he repeated d class.

Bro, to tell you she finished in that particular time was base on our argument not pass or fail.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by lekkyjoe(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2017
How can we check our result?
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2017
lekkyjoe:
lekkyjoe:
lekkyjoe:
It would be sent via your e-mail address.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2017
[color=#550000]it would be sent via your e-mail address.
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by esthyope(f): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
has anyone seen the mock result?
Re: JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. by chuksmariendo(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
dat z cbt 4 u. l jst joined nairaland newly. l luv it wen l was a guest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help I No Longer Understand Things If I Read / We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students / Autocad Training And Certification Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.