Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Anyone Know Of An Acca Training Centre On The Island? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anyone Know Of An Acca Training Centre On The Island? (1541 Views)

ACCA Students: How Was Your December Diet Results / Professional Advice Needed: CISA vs CIBN vs ACCA ? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Know Of An Acca Training Centre On The Island? by Jeezy: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
I live at Ajah and i intend to start ACCA classes in June. I am just wondering if i have to go all the way to the mainland to get a good ACCA training centre. 

Please help out if you know of any ACCA training center within the lekki/ikoyi/v.i axis

Thanks.
Re: Anyone Know Of An Acca Training Centre On The Island? by Mustay(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2010
Is Iponri too far?

Most base on the mainland 'cos that's where the market is.
Re: Anyone Know Of An Acca Training Centre On The Island? by samexangel(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2010
I dont know of any ACCA tuition centre in the Island but I think Synergy in Iponri is not too far.
However, I will recommend good private tutorial for you since you don't want to leave the Island. Moreover, private tutorial ensures better understanding and better coverage of the syllabus without much stress. If you need a very good private tutor that will be much interested in your personal success, you can give me a call.
07039481645, 01-8159020
gseedconsults@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Know Of An Acca Training Centre On The Island? by bollyaddy: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2010
CBA V.I centre behind Zenith Height
Re: Anyone Know Of An Acca Training Centre On The Island? by Mustay(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2010
just read a news item where Synergy has been accredited as a Gold  Approved Learning Partner. sometimes, it pays when you've someone who has gone through the exams as your tutor.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2014 Aspirants / Career: I Sincerely Request Advice On This / D. P Resources Interview/Opportunity Briefing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.