Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares (1229 Views)

Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa / Buhari Is The Only Nigerian Leader That Is Not Corrupt - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by Ogashub(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Former Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi who is also the Minister of Transportation has declared he is not corrupt and he doesn’t like money.

In a new interview with Channels TV, He was asked whether he is corrupt and he said;

“Is my honesty in doubt? I have told Nigerians and I repeat to Nigerians today I am not corrupt and I don’t like money. I am not one swayed by money. I have lived a character that most Nigerians can tell you.

I try as much as possible not to annoy God by saying I am honest. But with all modesty, I am a honest Nigerian and there are very few honest Nigerians.” On why people keep having the impression that he’s corrupt, Amaechi replied;

“When did that impression start? Nyesom Wike becomes the governor. He takes documents from Government house that people cant read, and says oh, we sold Gas turbines and disappeared with the money. He set up a panel of inquiry? Publish the report.”
When asked whether he thinks the corruption angle came because he led the campaign organization of President Buhari, “When you talk about the PDP angle, they are bitter that we fought and led the movement against the former government and PDP, and we were successful to have removed them from power.
If I was corrupt, why didn’t President Goodluck prosecute me? The fight between Goodluck and Rivers state government or myself lasted for two years, Amaechi said.

http://ogashub.com.ng/i-am-not-corrupt-and-i-dont-like-money-rotimi-amaechi/

Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by Armstrong34(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
we haff heard you my dear Judas of ubima.....as am talking to u... ur cane is been soaked with crude oil to flog ur spirit out from ur soulgrin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by Kamamchukwu(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Thief Rotimi Amaechi

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ameachi the saint

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by ZombieTAMER: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
To all nairalanders
Do you like money grin?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by zealblinks(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
after you have looted rivers state treasury. thunder strike that your mouth for saying that sir...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Stealing ain't corruption - GEJ

Even this doll wants money •
Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
abeg who know like money...

politicians eh..
especially this APC thiefcians..

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
To all nairalanders
Do you like money grin?
No, I be Ameachi sister grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Daddy! you can lie o!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by BlackDBagba: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin
Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by evansfo(f): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Thank u sir
Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by chris4gold(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Roteeee my guy, continue... sebi thunder wey go fire you still dey do press up abi

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by OlanreJohnson: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
We yoruba muslim pro-dullard zombies know that Amaechi hates money with a passion. We were therw when he swore by Sango that he will never touch money.
Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by Repairnigeria(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
kk
Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by potbelly(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lie Mohammed Jr... cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by nerodenero: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
... And same Amaechi said 'we steal because you don't stone us'.
Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by scribble: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rotimi lies with disrespect

Buffoon
Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by salardeman: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Thunder wen go strike Ameachi dey do press up. Fool
Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by researcherdotcom(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
lwkmd hi hi hi hi hi hi
Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by leofab(f): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Judas of Ubima
Re: I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares by greenermodels: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
when apc leaves government, the next regime would open their books of iniquity.

(1) (Reply)

My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness / Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu / Why PDP Wants Buhari To Run As APC Candidate In 2019 – Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.