Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

A Simple Plan For Making Economic Recession Work For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Simple Plan For Making Economic Recession Work For You (401 Views)

Economic Recession: Nigerian Banks Prosper While Nigerians Groan / World Bank Says Nigeria Will Soon Recover From Economic Recession / Nigeria’s Economic Recession May Last 20 Years – Jimoh Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Plan For Making Economic Recession Work For You by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
I figure that this is the best time for Nigerians to unlock their full potentials for success and achievement. In my view, this ongoing economic crisis is a necessary evil unleashed upon our great nation to push us out of our comfort zones (if properly harnessed).

While some people are busy complaining about the hiccups in our country, others are busy making money (and probably would make a fortune) as a result of the recession.

Hard times are opportunities for financial breakthrough for some people!

In business, when there is a problem, executives together with their management team do “Root Cause Analysis” to figure out what the causes of the problem are and how to prevent it from reoccurring. It’s no news that there is a big problem (economic crisis) in Nigeria and we need to resolve to do our very best to make Nigeria bounce back.

Experts would usually recommend that a website with a bad interface be redesigned. Nigeria, just like a website has a bad interface (things are not working as they should) at the moment and needs to be redesigned. The good news is that we are the interface designer of our country. Collectively we can revive this country through our individual inputs to her economy.

Before we delve into how we can make this ongoing hard time work for us, let’s talk about what I feel is the major cause of our problem…

I’m going to be really honest with you for a second:
In Nigeria, too many people (I don’t know the exact percentage) don’t put their minds to work.

How do I know?

Here’s a quick x-ray of current Nigeria

1. Too many Nigerians are over dependent on salaries
2. In my opinion, Over ninety percent of our resources are untapped
3. We are greatly endowed yet always in debts
4. We are over religious yet in constant crisis
5. We are highly blessed with gifted hands and multi-talented people yet highly unemployed
6. We are the most populated in Africa yet one of less productive in the world
7. We are over dependent on imported goods and foreign aids
8. We are the giant of Africa yet one of the poorest in the world
9. Dominated by highly wasteful and selfish people
10. Reasonably educated yet highly underrated
11. A dumping ground for cloned and fake stuffs

If we are really putting our minds to work the way we ought to, outsourcing firms and related modern slave traders would have gone out of business by now, dubious politicians would be on the run, fake preachers and swindlers would have starved to death, non-practical courses and less productive schemes would have been abolished.

With that said, it’s up to you and me to pull out this sinking boat (called Nigeria) and our best bet is to start from where we are. Though the country is in a messy condition at the moment, its inhabitants are not totally out of shape; with just a little tweak, most will be rejuvenated.

So, here are four simple ways to make Economic Crisis work for you: https://sproutby.com/a-simple-plan-for-making-economic-recession-work-for-you/

Re: A Simple Plan For Making Economic Recession Work For You by forreelinc(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Recession don dey end na
Re: A Simple Plan For Making Economic Recession Work For You by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
forreelinc:
Recession don dey end na
Yes ooo. But the opportunities it presented are not fully harnessed yet.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group Begins Sugar Plantation And Factory In Taraba / Why We Must Question Price Tags In Supermarkets And Encourage Small Bussiness / Ignore Rumours Of Financial Distress In Some Banks - NDIC BOSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.