Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua Wins Klitschko In The 11th With TKO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua Wins Klitschko In The 11th With TKO (593 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / The 11th Ahmed Bola Tinubu Colloquium Holds Today @ ICC, Abuja [Photos] / BREAKING! Joshua Wins Klitschko In The 11th With TKO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua Wins Klitschko In The 11th With TKO by ceometromedia: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
The fighters embrace in the center of the ring as Michael Buffer makes the official announcement: Joshua by knockout at 2:25 of the 11th round. “I’m not perfect but I’m trying,” says Joshua, who follows with a series of gracious words for the fallen Klitschko. What a night.

The 27-year-old has retained the IBF’s version of the heavyweight title while adding the vacant WBA strap. He’s now 19-0 with all 19 victories by stoppage.

“I hope you enjoyed the fight,” Klitschko says. “The best man won tonight. And it’s an amazing event for boxing. Two gentleman fought each other and he was better today than I. It’s really sad that I didnt make it tonight I was planning to do it but it didnt work. But all due respect to Anthony. Congratulations.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/04/breaking-anthony-joshua-wins-klitschko.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua Wins Klitschko In The 11th With TKO by ceometromedia: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua Wins Klitschko In The 11th With TKO by zico530(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Good boy
Re: PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua Wins Klitschko In The 11th With TKO by Mynd44: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2017

(1)

Court Convicts INEC Official For Bribery / We Are Not Safe In Nigeria, Cardinal Okogie Raises Alarm / Buhari Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo, Not In Villa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.