Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Mmm Is Back On Show Listen My People - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Is Back On Show Listen My People (724 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Is Back On Show Listen My People by genesis3429: 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mmm is now officially giving people back there 2016 mavro without any tricks go log on now and take your money so don't give anybody your details claiming to GH for you beware of scammers
Just go and collect your money peacefully and enjoy

Don't forget its your boy genesis bringing you updates on ponzi life
Re: Mmm Is Back On Show Listen My People by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Una don start.
Re: Mmm Is Back On Show Listen My People by genesis3429: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bro for real
Re: Mmm Is Back On Show Listen My People by ademasta(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
genesis3429:
Mmm is now officially giving people back there 2016 mavro without any tricks go log on now and take your money so don't give anybody your details claiming to GH for you beware of scammers
Just go and collect your money peacefully and enjoy

Don't forget its your boy genesis bringing you updates on ponzi life
Oga stop the lies abeg... I have 84k plus as 2016 Mavro... I tried to GH but still showing 0 maximum withdrawal

Re: Mmm Is Back On Show Listen My People by Mmadu111: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2017
ademasta:

Oga stop the lies abeg... I have 84k plus as 2016 Mavro... I tried to GH but still showing 0 maximum withdrawal
go PH and get 10% from the old Mavros...continue that way till you GH all your money. The choice is yours to continue folding your hands watching or making your money. This year alone I have made 970k and with the new 10% PH to GH old Mavros I'm rocking bigger.
Re: Mmm Is Back On Show Listen My People by stanogb(m): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Mmadu111:
go PH and get 10% from the old Mavros...continue that way till you GH all your money. The choice is yours to continue folding your hands watching or making your money. This year alone I have made 970k and with the new 10% PH to GH old Mavros I'm rocking bigger.
Lies...they just started yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Seafood Exportation / Get Car Wash With Bar And Office At Surulere. / Ever Heard Of Cashpasser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.