Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu (5607 Views)

Ismail El Somani ... Facts Emerge About Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Double / See What A Man Saw In Abuja About Nnamdi Kanu(photos) / What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by nwametu: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
ISKANDER7TH:

BIAFRA IS HERE
Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by nwametu: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
ISKANDER7TH:

BIAFRA IS HERE
Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by NLdie: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
madridguy:
I still don't know where you got this notion from. No one hates the Igbos. Nigeria belongs to us all and no tribe, group is superior above others. I will advise you to have a rethink and don't allow the selfish politician to plant a bad seed in you.

If you want have first hand knowledge what igbos go through in this zoo, then I will advise you to go to the seme border with an Igbo, Yoruba, and hausa and watch how the Yoruba and hausa officials will deal with Igbo and allow others to pass freely

Nonetheless I know you knew the truth but as diabolical afonja you are, you will always pretend..... Well, as it is in the Evil NL forum so it is in the ooutside world , you diabolical people hate igbos and still can't survive without igbos

1 Like

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
drss2:
those who never been to d north dat will not know dis. some of d most honest n straight forward pipul in nijeriya ar hausa pipul.

Exactly bro
Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by Paretomaster(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
bounty007:
Don't really understand why AFons no dey see wetin everyone dey see..

why dey fear?

see as their master they concur.. because say dem self know their worth for the country..

but Afonjas wey claim sophistication extra ordinary..
even with the lagos ogun ondo oil wells.. still dey very insecure..

like say they can't stay on their own as a nation..

at the mention of biafra or Kanu igbo.. na straight Bp for them.. both online and offline..

pls can any afon tell me why they're this scared..

because sooner or later.. they will have to face that fear direct.. not online behind Internet.

pls who is holding u ppl?...

I don't know why all of u are counting on our blessing to leave, just parrk ur bag, and baggage, and run back to ur erosion ridden enclave.

haba..pls go already.....and don't gv us dat bu*shit of staying here as Foreigners.....ko joor..
Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by gentlezypher: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
madridguy:
Funny you dude, so preaching hatred is what you called sense? You need deliverance i swear.

so saying nigeria should let igbos go is hate?
Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by afonjadie: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
bantudra:
then you in the north can do referentin with the south east...we south southerners dont want...
shut up and specify the we SSners that you speak off ode, abi you want to claim anioma and IMO and ABIA people carved into rivers state as your we SS grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor / Hilarious Plate Number Spotted At Kogi State (image) / The US Vows Never To Recognize Okonjo Iweala’s Appointment As WTO DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.