Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How Do I Sleep And Reduce Pains Caused By POP On My Leg - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Sleep And Reduce Pains Caused By POP On My Leg (356 Views)

FACT-CHECK: Is Coronavirus Caused By 5G Technology? / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos / I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Sleep And Reduce Pains Caused By POP On My Leg by ayodelem(m): 5:33am On Apr 30, 2017
6ood day house
I had can accident and was taken to nat hosp igbobi where they did xtray and detected fracture
Consequently I had a POP cast on the leg
Presently sleeping at night is almost impossible and this is making me restless and down
please how do I get a sound sleep considering the pains in the leg and have to keep the leg in a particular position
been using sleeping pills to no avail
Re: How Do I Sleep And Reduce Pains Caused By POP On My Leg by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 30, 2017
The doc suppose give you some kind of pain reliever or analgesic , I don't want to name any drug since am not a doc. It was a narcotic-like pain reliever , once i pop the pills I don't feel the pain until the drug effect wears off.

When i had fracture in my left humerus few years ago it was hell, use ur drugs on time and stay away from sex and alchol. I smoked a lot during my fracture not cigarette but marijuana and i took off the POP in about a month. It's funny how bones heal
Re: How Do I Sleep And Reduce Pains Caused By POP On My Leg by chuksbogus2001: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2017
when POp start giving you that kind of pain, pls rush to the hospital cos it's too tight it can cause compartmental syndrome and kill the area distal to where the pop is .

(1) (Reply)

Are You Hepatitis B Or C Positive? / Low Sperm Count Can Become A Challenge If Not Treated / Get Rid Of Infection One Time. Health Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.