Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Reasons To Do A Rope Skipping Workout. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons To Do A Rope Skipping Workout. (2935 Views)

Simple Skipping Rope Workout For Weight Loss / 10 Reasons To See The Dentist / Reasons Why Skipping Rope Workout Is The Best For Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Reasons To Do A Rope Skipping Workout. by hahn(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
jagugu88li:
Even evil presents itself as good grin.

Good day

It is all about consistency. Continue daily for 30 days and you will not be able to stop. In fact you will not feel ok when you do not workout for one day
Re: Reasons To Do A Rope Skipping Workout. by purityval(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
jagugu88li:
grin Why should I spare you?

Bcuz I skip 2000 counts every morning before work and 4-5k every saturday when not heading to the gym. And how many counts did you do again........ undecided undecidedsmh

(1) (2) (Reply)

80% Of Young Doctors In Nigeria Are Very Useless / Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin / PEINEILI : How To Stop Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.