Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed (1079 Views)

Benin Republic Plans To Flood Nigeria With Rice - Lai Mohammed Raises Alarm / Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Is Very Close To Achieving Self-sufficiency In Rice'- Lai Mohammed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed by nwabobo: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2017

Re: Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed by HungerBAD: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Lol

But Senegal na West African Country na?so he no require Visa.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed by Nwodosis(m): 7:50am On Apr 30, 2017
You are saying getting a Senegalese visa is now difficult for Nigerians?
This should be damage control gone wrong! When Bubu was thanking you for your hardworking, I was surprised not knowing that he was praising you in relative to himself.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed by madridguy(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Alhaji Lai tongue
Re: Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2017
No person in leadership would take people whose concern is who cooks the best Jollof rice.
Re: Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed by BigBelleControl(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2017
This is a parody account. It's someone playing pranks.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed by DrGoodman: 7:58am On Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone still need confirmation that this country has gone bunkers grin

Can you imagine the class of clowns and comedians they select from the circus to lead us? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed by morbeta(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Lying to get visa.....you are indeed lie personified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed by thesicilian: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2017
Congratulations. You just played yourself.
Re: Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed by kabayomi(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2017
Lmao grin please is that is real account, make person confirm b4 i talk my mind
Re: Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed by PatriotTemidayo: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Dont worry baba liar, your words dont really matter,

Na so you tell us that APC is the chosen ship and Buhari is the Messiah, and it turns out that they are REVERSED MEANINGS.

It simply means Nigeria has the best Jollof (Or Jellof)
Re: Why I Said Senegal Makes The Best Jollof Rice - Lai Mohammed by Mynd44: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2017
Parody account

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like

(1)

Biafra: Why Igbo People Can Be Identified As Proper Fools – APGA Chieftain / Middlebelt Asks FG To Adopt 2014 Confab Report / The Suicide Song That Claimed The Lives Of 130 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.