Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) (44976 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by tinktanker: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2017
I can bet u the soldier must be frm northern extraction
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Chuknovski(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:
In a lawless country like Nigeria, the strong will always humiliate the weaker members of the society and go Scot free.

All of us are witnesses that this county is progressing from bad to very, very worse. Can you imagine how cheap human life has become in this lawless county without good leaders? The leader of the nation is working from home while things are spoiling.

A Nigerian life is worth slightly less than that of a fowl.

my brother I wish the goats in power can hear you, this country is truly a joke
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2017
OlanreJohnson:
The Zoo enjoys this kind of thing. A zoo where animals eat animals. Only fools want it's continued existence.

enemybulldozer:
What baffles me is how most animals shouts "one nigeria" after seeing all these inhumane treatments​ that is being meted on the poor masses on daily basis.
And you don't think that if the country splits, each new country will still inherit these traits? We need to address the problems. You get Biafra today, baby factories, armed robbery, counterfeiting and drug dealings will just vanished? You're in la la land my friend.
The population of animals in SE alone is enough to make Nigeria what it is.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by mztakayswitch3(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2017
RIP...
The man isn't a tanker driver,he is a motorboy and they were not obstructing the soldier's way,they only went to wash the tanker at the car wash...
N:B I work at the filling station so I know the man well
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2017
When Boko Haram kills them, Nairalander wud be mourning the loss of thugs in uniform. When they are butchered by BH u will hear them say eyah someone's son, husband, father, uncle, bread winner but they forget that sometimes they are being paid back the coin they paid others by their callous action. This man killed is equally someone's family member who wud be in grief now. As coward they are he ran away. They can never fight alone without rushing to d barracks to call their colleagues.
When serving in the north, I witnessed the brutality of the military towards civilians and that made me lost even an iota of my sympathy for them cos they are beasts as they ve no atom of humanity in them.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by kings09(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Is dat not d kind of dictatorship dat u want as far as its championed by ur buhari?
madridguy:
This is very unfortunate. Many crazy people going around with arms.

RIP
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Chuknovski(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2017
tinktanker:
I can bet u the soldier must be frm northern extraction

I swear you just read my mind
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by missioner(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2017
nnamdi1998:
It's a big lie sir! Nigerians and rumours be like 5&6
I said I heard it first hand and on Rockcity Fm yesterday far before it got here. Commn!
FYI.. Am in Abk.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by meetvalue(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2017
So sad..
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by debuscket(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2017
I'm sure the soldier's name will be Muhammed, Ibrahim or Lawal
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Kimikazi2: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2017
Let nobody be decieved, there's nothing like one Nigeria, just a few people playing Sudoku with the lives of millions.....
enemybulldozer:
What baffles me is how most animals shouts "one nigeria" after seeing all these inhumane treatments​ that is being meted on the poor masses on daily basis.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Zionist26(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2017
nnamdi1998:
Rubbish! please don't ever quote me again!
Your stewpidity no get part two... Is this the best you can do to defend your fellow beast in uniform...
I spit on your coconut head.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2017
Your comment sound too childish.

kings09:
Is dat not d kind of dictatorship dat u want as far as its championed by ur buhari?
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Ninilowo(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Eleyi gidi gaan oooo. And no one to give him a hot chase?

Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2017
OlanreJohnson:
The Zoo enjoys this kind of thing. A zoo where animals eat animals. Only fools want it's continued existence.
Coward. Stop hiding behind a Yoruba moniker. grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
As usual, you people will drag secession into every matter. Didn't a video of soldiers assaulting a disabled man in Onitsha go viral sometime ago? The FG is being intransigent on the issue, true! But this has nothing to do with one Nigeria or whatever.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by adontcare(f): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Armed forces are not setting dia priorities right. Imagin such callousness. It is well. Rip man
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by korayday15(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2017
a country that is lawless.....only the rich and those in upper places uses their position to threaten and oppress the poor ones .......only God that can really help us....even our spiritual guardian are not helping the matter....it is well
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:
In a lawless country like Nigeria, the strong will always humiliate the weaker members of the society and go Scot free.

All of us are witnesses that this county is progressing from bad to very, very worse. Can you imagine how cheap human life has become in this lawless county without good leaders? The leader of the nation is working from home while things are spoiling.

A Nigerian life is worth slightly less than that of a fowl.
True angry angry sad embarassed
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Timiblanko(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Am beginning to see that Nigeria is a zoo which they call it
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Ajgal10(f): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
tydi:

which school u go ni? you must have graduated from a state uni, or say you attend govt secondary school
And where is this one coming from? How does this post relate to the school one attended? I bet you cannot afford the school i attended even if you so wish and desire. Have you actually made any sense for this comment? Give yourself brain and discipline.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by enemybulldozer(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
neoOduduwa:
As usual, you people will drag secession into every matter. Didn't a video of soldiers assaulting a disabled man in Onitsha go viral sometime ago? The FG is being intransigent on the issue, true! But this has nothing to do with one Nigeria or whatever.
There's nothing like dragging secession into the matter all I know is that what I commented is nothing but the truth.
The video of soldiers assaulting a disabled man in Onitsha is still the injustice​ am talking about I did not exempt any I am Igbo we Igbos always speak out whenever we sensed anything bad around us unlike the yorubas that always rejoice whenever the Amy shot at us.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by enemybulldozer(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kimikazi2:
Let nobody be decieved, there's nothing like one Nigeria, just a few people playing Sudoku with the lives of millions.....
That is it my brother

meanwhile...

Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
There's nothing like dragging secession into the matter all I know is that what I commented is nothing but the truth.
The video of soldiers assaulting a disabled man in Onitsha is still the injustice​ am talking about I did not exempt any I am Igbo we Igbos always speak out whenever we sensed anything bad around us unlike the yorubas that always rejoice whenever the Amy shot at us.
I'm still busy replying one of you, and here you are again saying the same sh¡t. Jeez, why are you people so insecure. Yorùbás don't actually give a sh¡t about you, why would we "rejoice" at the news of Igbos being killed? Wetin konsign us? undecided it's all hatred, hatred and nothing but hatred. Your fight is with the north, face your nothern tormentors and leave Yorubas alone for fvck sake.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Masterclass32: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cowardly act. Dey form rambo on top civilian.

Boko haram dey north-east dey beg una make una come shoot. Una no gree. U dey south dey take unarmed, innocent people dey shine. angry
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by enemybulldozer(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
maasoap:

And you don't think that if the country splits, each new country will still inherit these traits? We need to address the problems. You get Biafra today, baby factories, armed robbery, counterfeiting and drug dealings will just vanished? You're in la la land my friend.
The population of animals in SE alone is enough to make Nigeria what it is.
Biased people like you are among the main reason why I hate this contraption with passion.
In mind SE is full of baby factory, SE is full of armed robbers, SE the home for counterfeits yet, whenever they go into protest to show that they are really tired of your contraption your soldiers will go into killing spree and after killing them the same afonjas that is good in labeling Igbos with all the bad things will come and rejoice over the killings. what baffles me is how you afonjas still want us to love and take you people as fellow countrymen​ and my question is, how possible is that?
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by enemybulldozer(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
kingthreat:

Secession won't solve a thing. Corrupt and wicked are in every tribe and religion.
And am telling you that secession will solve our problems.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by enemybulldozer(m): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
neoOduduwa:
I'm still busy replying one of you, and here you are again saying the same sh¡t. Jeez, why are you people so insecure. Yorùbás don't actually give a sh¡t about you, why would we "rejoice" at the news of Igbos being killed? Wetin konsign us? undecided it's all 9hatred, hatred and nothing but hatred. Your fight is with the north, face your nothern tormentors and leave Yorubas alone for fvck sake.
Is like you are new in this forum? I don't know why you yorubas always lie.. you said you don't give a fvck about us yet you people always flood any thread that has to do with Igbo or bia4ra why??
On 20th of Jan this year IPOB members rallied in support of trump in igweocha and unfortunately for them some were killed by the vampire like soldiers and immediately the news surfaced online the yorubas went into celebration both here on NL and on Facebook yet, you want me to believe that northerners​ are our problem that yorubas don't have our time look let me tell you, Igbos are not blind they can see and they are equally not dumb they can reason so forget we know the way things are being done in this contraption.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by kings09(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Indeed. Diz Bmc ppl shaa[
madridguy:
Your comment sound too childish.

Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Is like you are new in this forum? I don't know why you yorubas always lie.. you said you don't give a fvck about us yet you people always flood any thread that has to do with Igbo or bia4ra why??
On 20th of Jan this year IPOB members rallied in support of trump in igweocha and unfortunately for them some were killed by the vampire like soldiers and immediately the news surfaced online the yorubas went into celebration both here on NL and on Facebook yet, you want me to believe that northerners​ are our problem that yorubas don't have our time look let me tell you, Igbos are not blind they can see and they are equally not dumb they can reason so forget we know the way things are being done in this contraption.
And is this is a Biafran thread? The whole thing was dumb from the beginning. I asked one of the so-called Biafrans in this very forum why he was supporting Trump, he said "Because Trump has vowed to recolonise African country", really? undecided He must have been thinking with his ass. On the other hand, how did the Trump support turn out? The man is facing his own battles, and you people in the east think some orange man gives a sh¡t about what happens to you? I'm sorry that's just plain cluelessness. Nigeria is a sovereign state, you just expected him to jet in here, meddle in our affairs and grant you your utopia of Biafra. Sorry bro, that's not how things work? Where are the Niger Delta Avengers and other criminals today? The sooner you realise that most activists care about themselves rather than the supposed masses, the better.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by enemybulldozer(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
neoOduduwa:
And is this is a Biafran thread? The whole thing was dumb from the beginning. I asked one of the so-called Biafrans in this very forum why he was supporting Trump, he said "Because Trump has vowed to recolonise African country", really? undecided He must have been thinking with his ass. On the other hand, how did the Trump support turn out? The man is facing his own battles, and you people in the east think some orange man gives a sh¡t about what happens to you? I'm sorry that's just plain cluelessness. Nigeria is a sovereign state, you just expected him to jet in here, meddle in our affairs and grant you your utopia of Biafra. Sorry bro, that's not how things work? Where are the Niger Delta Avengers and other criminals today? The sooner you realise that most activists care about themselves rather than the supposed masses, the better.
Lolzz.. whenever a yoruba person comments on something reasonable people will always detect hippocrisy and hate and I don't know why.
You said nigeria is sovereign state but Obama and David Cameron imposed buhari on us is it not true??
when Obama won the election people celebrated it in some parts of this contraption is it not so??
Since people celebrated Obama's victory when he won the election without soldiers coming out to shot at anybody, why then did the vampire like soldiers murdered peaceful IPOB members because they chose to rally for trump??
And how do you know that trump doesn't give a sh1t about bia4rans​?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos / My Experience With Robbers Last Night / Hackers Rob Bank Of N523,337,100.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.