Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together (29422 Views)

Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash Kiss On The Street In Italy / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) / Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ok. Four kids from 4 different women. Some babes no just get sense
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by tonio2wo: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Are they suppose to expect d baby separately b4? undecided
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by brenister10: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
The court registrar came to his house to conduct the wedding.

Money sha The court registrar came to his house to conduct the wedding.

Money sha
The court registrar came to his house to conduct the wedding.

Money sha
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by lawalosky(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
I seing another remix song: tittled "DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEADBODY", but i ddnt no Oritshe is a marriedman dis while
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by Duru009(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
This woman only needs a legal child!!
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by beautiful232(f): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tedassie:
and dat ur figure na killah cheesy

Blood of Nebuchadnezzar!!!
cheesy
Tedassie:
and dat ur figure na killah cheesy

Blood of Nebuchadnezzar!!!
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by 2shure: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
E mean say e don tay weh dey be fuckin o.
Oritshe.
Jesu
Femi sef dey dey spray without no condom soo.
Hmmm.now ai see where d@ marriage came from all of a sudden though.
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congratulations bro..

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by Sanchez01: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Oritsefemi with e Igbo prik grin
Oritsefemi is from Itsekiri, and not Igbo.
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
d guy don score sharp sharp, no time grin
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by Macmoni(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
I new it
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by pyyxxaro: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
pearly1:

sorry,he is not Ibo .

When I use the word * Igbo *

I mean igbo *smoke* undecided
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by Tedassie(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
beautiful232:
cheesy
I comment my reserve o

Make i jst swallow spit and be going,today is sunday grin
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by beautiful232(f): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tedassie:
I comment my reserve o

Make i jst swallow spit and be going,today is sunday grin
better be going joor
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by ademide0710: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats to the couples.
Get your complete engagement Asooke for 100k,call or what's app 07036640956
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by Tedassie(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
beautiful232:

better be going joor
Here i am...you called kiss

You know i'm always at ur cervix...sorry service i mean(this dumb autocorrect sef undecided)
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by classikbill(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
beautiful232:
congratulations dear,that your thing they work wella cheesy
which thing dey work. na machine
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by beautiful232(f): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tedassie:

You know i'm always at ur cervix...sorry service i mean(this dumb autocorrect sef undecided)
cheesy
Tedassie:

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by Michaelisaacng(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Do you Desire to Build your Home or Invest in One of the Fastest Growing,
Real Estate Hub in Lagos? Search no more! We have Estates Specifically
Designed to soothe your taste in IBEJU LEKKI and IKORODU

Buy 6 plots and get 1 free in CHRISTAL VILLA VIP GARDEN
PRICE: N1.5m per plot outright payment
INSTALLMENTAL: N1.8m (3months)
TITLE: Registered Survey, Excision in Progress
SIZE: 600sqm

CHRISTAL VILLA ISIWU IKORODU
PROMO PRICE: #1M per plot outright payment
TITLE: Registered Survey

THE SUMMIT ESTATE is a place of nature and luxury
PRICE N3m per plot outright payment
INSTALLMENTAL: N3.5 (3months)
TITLE: Global C of O

Neighbourhood and Attractions:
* The Lekki Free Trade Zone
* Dangote Petrochemical Refinery
* Dangote Fertilizer Plant
* The Proposed International Airport
* Pan African University Permanent Site
* Lekki Deep Sea Port
* La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort
* Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge
* Several Upcoming Gated Estates

Hurry now and get yours while the lands are still available & affordable!!!

For Further Inquiries and Inspection, Call Michael +234-806-060-6005

CHRISTAL HOMES...Committed to real estates investment.
3/9 olu Koleosho Street, off Medical Road, mokland Plaza, Ikeja.
Tel: 08060606005; 07081346175. Email: michaelisaacinfo@gmail.com

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by tompat86(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
pearly1:

sorry,he is not Ibo .
(igbo as in hemp)
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by Tedassie(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by Shigabs(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Befor? You want them to expect the child separate?
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together by Kaynails(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2017
pyyxxaro:
u don see am before?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korede Bello's Beloved Tour In Mali: Fans Cry As Mavins Star Performs (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo And Ruth Kadiri Fight Over DJ Switch / Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.