Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' (2256 Views)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / Saudi Arabia Abolishes Flogging As Punishment / Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 9:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Pyongyang bluntly tells Jerusalem to back off after defense minster calls leader "a madman."

Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman hurt the "dignity of the supreme leadership" of North Korea, state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported Saturday. The comment was in reaction to Israeli remarks on how the Jewish State is affected by North Korean tension with the United States.

In an interview with Hebrew news site Walla this week, the hawkish Liberman stated that North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-un is a madman and that together with the leaders of Iran and Syria was part of an “insane and radical” gang that was bent on undermining international stability.

The reckless remarks of the Israeli defense minister are sordid and wicked behavior and grave challenge to the DPRK [North Korea]," the North Korean statement read.

The statement also claimed that Israel, while working with the US, was the Middle East's only illegal owner of nuclear weapons.

"This is the cynical ploy to escape the world denunciation and curse as disturber of peace in the Middle East, occupier of the Arab territories and culprit of crimes against humanity," the spokesman said.

The access to nuclear power is a "righteous right for self-defense to cope with the US provocative moves for aggression," the statement read.

The statement threatened Israel and anyone who "dares hurt the dignity of its supreme leadership," with "merciless, thousand-fold punishment."

The statement ended with a warning to Israel to "think twice about the consequences to be entailed by its smear campaign against the DPRK [North Korea] to cover up the crimes of occupying Arab territories and disturbing peace process in the Middle East."

Last Tuesday a senior IDF officer told reporters at a special briefing that ongoing tension between North Korea and the US could impact Israel’s security.

The officer referred to the developing diplomatic rift between the US and the peninsula following North Korea’s recent and defiant attempts to extend its nuclear activity, despite repeated warnings from the West.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by KINGTELLER: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Why we may look at this NK president being a tarrant, if we observe his view from another perspective, he is right with his nuclear program. North Korea has always seen South Korea as a threat, what now happens if South Korea dominate NK through the help of U.S.

This same similar thing is happening in Middle East were Isreal is conquering his neighboring countries through the support of this same U.S

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
KINGTELLER:
Why we may look at this NK president being a tarrant, if we observe his view from another perspective, he is right with his nuclear program. North Korea has always seen South Korea as a threat, what now happens if South Korea dominate NK through the help of U.S.

This same similar thing is happening in Middle East were Isreal is conquering his neighboring countries through the support of this same U.S

Thank you for your unbiased comment. If I were in Kim's shoes, we wouldn't even be talking about ww3 by now. Yes, you guessed right! WW4 is what would be trending because when you look at the map of Japan, South Korea, Israel & Amerika, what you would see is “dash” grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by panafrican(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Israel has no freaking business in the DPRK issue.Who called them there, another big lie 'prophecy' ?
Because of them Iraq and Syria are bleeding to death and Iran is next on the list.Isn' t this enough?
Why are the Jews always happy dancing on an ocean of the blood of defenseless people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by femie21(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmmm, it's a whole lot more complicated than that. If the countries u listed are wiped out, for sure nuclear weapons Wud b involved... Where will that leave the rest of the world including us in remote Africa?

Thank you for your unbiased comment. If I were in Kim's shoes, we wouldn't even be talking about ww3 by now. Yes, you guessed right! WW4 is what would be trending because when you look at the map of Japan, South Korea, Israel & Amerika, what you would see is “dash” grin cheesy grin[/quote]
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
when i say people should read history first...north korea invaded the south and thats what started the korean war and which neighbouring countries did israel conquer..u mean the lands they took after the arabs armies invaded them?the arabs were warned..do not attack israel..do not attack and they did,trust me if any arab country decide to attack israel today..they will loose their country and not just few lands..u mean hamas,hezbolah,isis in sinai and islamic jihad and others are defenceless people..let me tell u the people that were defenceless..it was jews during the holocust..when 6million of them got killed..theres a reason why north korea and iran shouldnt have nuclear weapons and let me explain..just imagine abacha getting his hands on nuclear weapons

On June 25, 1950, the Korean War began when some 75,000 soldiers from the North Korean People’s Army poured across the 38th parallel, the boundary between the Soviet-backed Democratic People’s Republic of Korea to the north and the pro-Western Republic of Korea to the south. This invasion was the first military action of the Cold War. By July, American troops had entered the war on South Korea’s behalf. As far as American officials were concerned, it was a war against the forces of international communism itself. After some early back-and-forth across the 38th parallel, the fighting stalled and casualties mounted with nothing to show for them. Meanwhile, American officials worked anxiously to fashion some sort of armistice with the North Koreans. The alternative, they feared, would be a wider war with Russia and China–or even, as some warned, World War III. Finally, in July 1953, the Korean War came to an end. In all, some 5 million soldiers and civilians lost their lives during the war. The Korean peninsula is still divided today

http://www.history.com/topics/korean-war

1 Like

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by Mazeltovscotty(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
KINGTELLER:
what happens if North korea dominate SK through the help of China
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by ollah2: 3:25am On May 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:
when i say people should read history first...north korea invaded the south and thats what started the korean war and which neighbouring countries did israel conquer..u mean the lands they took after the arabs armies invaded them?the arabs were warned..do not attack israel..do not attack and they did,trust me if any arab country decide to attack israel today..they will loose their country and not just few lands..u mean hamas,hezbolah,isis in sinai and islamic jihad and others are defenceless people..let me tell u the people that were defenceless..it was jews during the holocust..when 6million of them got killed..theres a reason why north korea and iran shouldnt have nuclear weapons and let me explain..just imagine abacha getting his hands on nuclear weapons

On June 25, 1950, the Korean War began when some 75,000 soldiers from the North Korean People’s Army poured across the 38th parallel, the boundary between the Soviet-backed Democratic People’s Republic of Korea to the north and the pro-Western Republic of Korea to the south. This invasion was the first military action of the Cold War. By July, American troops had entered the war on South Korea’s behalf. As far as American officials were concerned, it was a war against the forces of international communism itself. After some early back-and-forth across the 38th parallel, the fighting stalled and casualties mounted with nothing to show for them. Meanwhile, American officials worked anxiously to fashion some sort of armistice with the North Koreans. The alternative, they feared, would be a wider war with Russia and China–or even, as some warned, World War III. Finally, in July 1953, the Korean War came to an end. In all, some 5 million soldiers and civilians lost their lives during the war. The Korean peninsula is still divided today

Jews are the worst set of people. Why would isreal have nuclear weapons but NK and Iran can't?

Why won't Isreal collect their lands when they and USA are already destroying other people's lands?

Only uninformed people doesn't know that ISIS is a group armed by USA and Isreal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 8:11am On May 01, 2017
someone once told me not to argue with a muslim fanatic.i guess i will do just that..lol and am happy because the people that love israel are more than those that hate israel.the eyes of the world is open now..israel is not the enemy and even the arab countries can clearly see it now..the world needs israel now more than israel needs the world.we all know the enemies now..lol

1 Like

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by ollah2: 8:24am On May 01, 2017
Anybody ever wondered why ISIS never attacked Isreal? Lol, sure the brainiacs know this.

Why is Isreal attacking Syria? Who invited them to Syria?
Simple questions were asked but none was answered and I'm sure this wouldn't be answered as well.
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 8:31am On May 01, 2017
Isis: Israel is the only country terrorist group fears, says first Western journalist to survive 'Islamic State'

Jürgen Todenhöfer, who spent 10 days with the group in Mosul last year, said fighters were not intimidated by the US or UK

Israel is the only country in the world that Isis fears, according to the first Western journalist to enter the group’s territories and survive.

Jürgen Todenhöfer spent 10 days in the so-called Islamic State last year, publishing his findings in a book.

In an interview with the Jewish News, the German reporter said Israel is not included in Isis’ planned “first stage” of colonisation in the Middle East.

The only country Isis fears is Israel – they told me they know the Israeli army is too strong for them,” Mr Todenhöfer said.

“They think they can defeat US and UK ground troops, who they say they have no experience in city guerrilla or terrorist strategies.

But they know the Israelis are very tough as far as fighting against guerrillas and terrorists.”

The former politician said the Isis militants he met claimed not to be scared of British or American soldiers but believed the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) were a “real danger”.

Isis has made several threats against Israel and Jewish people in its propaganda videos, claiming in October that “not one Jew” would be left in Jerusalem and vowing to eradicate the “disease” of Judaism from the world

Although Isis-affiliated groups are believed to be active in Gaza, no terror attacks in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian territories have yet been claimed by the organisation.

Mr Todenhöfer described al-Qaeda as “peanuts” compared to Isis after being allowed to meet the group’s officials, militants and followers around its Iraqi stronghold of Mosul.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-is-the-only-country-terrorist-group-fears-says-first-western-journalist-to-survive-a6793876.html

Israeli Merkava tanks drive near the border between Israel and the Gaza Strip as they return from the Hamas-controlled Palestinian coastal enclave

Mr Todenhoefer (far left) met with child fighters equipped with guns Mosul

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by Nobody: 8:33am On May 01, 2017
ollah2:
Anybody ever wondered why ISIS never attacked Isreal? Lol, sure the brainiacs know this.

Why is Isreal attacking Syria? Who invited them to Syria?
Simple questions were asked but none was answered and I'm sure this wouldn't be answered as well.

It is very simple. You don't bite the fingers that feed you grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by ollah2: 8:39am On May 01, 2017
Lol. So Isreal is stronger than other countries in the world in intelligence and military. Oh Gosh, who believes that sh*t?

Oh well, ISIS once attacked Isreal defense forces and they apologised. Has ISIS ever apologised to anybody in the world? A small "terrorist" group is ready to attack any country in the world besides "Isreal" cos they are scared of them.

I laugh in swahili
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by ollah2: 8:41am On May 01, 2017
Zoharariel:

It is very simple. You don't bite the fingers that feed you grin cheesy grin

You just rounded up this whole scenario in a line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 8:46am On May 01, 2017
read in between the lines

The only country Isis fears is Israel – they told me they know the Israeli army is too strong for them,” Mr Todenhöfer said.

“They think they can defeat US and UK ground troops, who they say they have no experience in city guerrilla or terrorist strategies.

But they know the Israelis are very tough as far as fighting against guerrillas and terrorists.”

WITH THE NAME ALONE ANYONE IS SUPPOSE TO BE SCARED.......ISRAEL.........LOL
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by ollah2: 8:49am On May 01, 2017
Read between the lines

ISIS means Isreal Secret Intelligence Service

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by Nobody: 10:15am On May 01, 2017
@KINGTELLER please sir,make your history book your friend and stop turning facts up-side down. The crisis in the Korean peninsula was triggered by the North when in 1949/50,Kim Il Song,the 1st leader of North Korea,having recieved silent approval from Stalin,proceeded to invade the South in a bid to annex and make it "Red"(bring it under communist sway). That invasion triggered what is today known as the Korean crisis or the silent war of 1950-53. Since then,the US has used fears of a possible invasion from the North to prolong its stay around the peninsula. Facts are sacred my friend. If the North hadn't struck the first match,the Korean peninsula wouldn't be on fire right now.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 10:21am On May 01, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@KINGTELLER please sir,make your history book your friend and stop turning facts up-side down. The crisis in the Korean peninsula was triggered by the North when in 1949/50,Kim Il Song,the 1st leader of North Korea,having recieved silent approval from Stalin,proceeded to invade the South in a bid to annex and make it "Red"(bring it under communist sway). That invasion triggered what is today known as the Korean crisis or the silent war of 1950-53. Since then,the US has used fears of a possible invasion from the North to prolong its stay around the peninsula. Facts are sacred my friend. If the North hadn't struck the first match,the Korean peninsula wouldn't be on fire right now.

am glad someone is reading history..kudos!!!

1 Like

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by Nobody: 10:23am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=KINGTELLER post=560629
You are distorting facts sir and that is not a good thing at all. The North invaded SK first in 1950 and in the process started a war that brought heavy US presence to the Korean Peninsula. So in your opinion who is the real threat. FYI the North has always made it clear that given the opportunity,it would re-invade or attack SK.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by Nobody: 10:23am On May 01, 2017
You are distorting facts sir and that is not a good thing at all. The North invaded SK first in 1950 and in the process started a war that brought heavy US presence to the Korean Peninsula. So in your opinion who is the real threat? FYI the North has always made it clear that given the opportunity,it would re-invade or attack SK.
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 10:29am On May 01, 2017
mansakhalifa:
You are distorting facts sir and that is not a good thing at all. The North invaded SK first in 1950 and in the process started a war that brought heavy US presence to the Korean Peninsula. So in your opinion who is the real threat. FYI the North has always made it clear that given the opportunity,it would re-invade or attack SK.

North Korea shells South in fiercest attack in decades

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-korea-north-artillery-idUSTRE6AM0YS20101123

South Korean islanders braced for fresh wave of attacks from North Korea

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/22/south-korean-islanders-braced-fresh-wave-attacks-north-korea/

1 Like

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by KINGTELLER: 11:47am On May 01, 2017
For those that quoted me, I never asked to know who started the brawl in 1950 B.C, what I am saying is North Korea has the right to protect its territory and people, if U.S doesn't want the N.K to have access to nuclear weapon let every contry that possess nuclear nuke surrounder it. You as a nation can't possess ammunition and ask another not to produce...

Ask yourself this question, imagine what will happen if a tryant like Kim one day becomes the president of U.S? Was Adolf Hilter not also a master mind of secon worldwide when Germany was still in power (Imagine the tremor he caused in western Europe)

1 Like

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by Appleyard(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

Get your facts right. 6 million Jews killed was the hall mark of post-WW2 propanganda. The entire population of Jews then was not even up to 5 million, not mention 6 million. Jews were killed by Hitler, but the 6million figure was a lie from the pit of hell...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 6:50pm On May 01, 2017
Appleyard:

Get your facts right. 6 million Jews killed was the hall mark of post-WW2 propanganda. The entire population of Jews then was not even up to 5 million, not mention 6 million. Jews were killed by Hitler, but the 6million figure was a lie from the pit of hell...

i think you should worry more about boko haram and fulani herdsmen in your backyard..you can believe what you want..even if 1 jew was killed it means something..you think its like nigeria where they dont value human life?where a cattle is placed above an average nigerian..please say something else
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2017
KINGTELLER:
For those that quoted me, I never asked to know who started the brawl in 1950 B.C, what I am saying is North Korea has the right to protect its territory and people, if U.S doesn't want the N.K to have access to nuclear weapon let every contry that possess nuclear nuke surrounder it. You as a nation can't be possess ammunition and ask another not to produce...

Ask yourself this question, imagine what will happen if a tryant like Kim one day becomes the president of U.S? Was Adolf Hilter not also a master mind of secon worldwide when Germany was still in power (Imagine the tremor it caused in western Europe)
very good point, little wonder why all those who quoted you have not replied. They are thinking what to say.
Meanwhile, I am still against North korea nuclear program but my proposition doesn't justify neither American nor Russian possession of warheads. These two countries including china and few european states are the ones revolution the world and they have contributed alot in terms of political, economical, social and military development. These are their investments which other countries are enjoying - (well call that slavery) and they need protection by means of nuclear deterrance.
I see it from this angle. Part of American investment is South Korea and Japan while China is for North korea, Russia has ukraine e.t.c hence the need to possess warheads.
We should be seeking non nuclearization of the world but it is impossible
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by Appleyard(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i think you should worry more about boko haram and fulani herdsmen in your backyard..you can believe what you want..even if 1 jew was killed it means something..you think its like nigeria where they dont value human life?where a cattle is placed above an average nigerian..please say something else

When kids are caught pants down lying, they resort to frivolities... What concern Nigeria with Israel in a lie you put up above? I simply pointed out something for you to realise the real fact, and all you could do was to bash your own Country... Ride on with your Jewish supremacy fallacy, but you forget something..God will judge this world by His Word, and that word is Jesus Christ, not some Jews.....

Adieu...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 8:53pm On May 01, 2017
well you had your pants down already because you forgot the killing in your own backyard and your worrying yourself about how many people died during the holocaust..1,2,3,4,5,6 million..the point is some set of people were killed because they belong to a certain group or religion..so if you like say it wasnt up to 6million and am amazed that you would come online and argue about the number of people that died,it really points out what i was saying about nigeria we do not value human lives..does it really matter?thats why i laid it out for you..worry about the fulani herdsmen for now..you never know where they might be now..they even got to our professors door step so they can be anywhere and i wasnt bashing nigeria..i was just saying worry about your problems first before you try distorting history,you can believe what you want..judaism is not the only religion in the world..we all believe one thing and some people dont even believe God exist..it still baffles me how someone will just come online just to argue about how many people died,DOES IT MATTER?...i guess its a free world,freedom of speech and kids can hide behind the computer and type whatever they want.
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 9:16pm On May 01, 2017
first a tyrant like kim can never be the president of the USA and to answer the question that you asked ..first you need to understand history first...north korea is ruled by a man that wont hesitate to use nuclear weapons on anybody,we all know they already have them they just need the ballistic missle to carry the nukes to the usa mainland,i saw something somewhere that the missle they tested fired recently was heading to russia and they quickly terminated it when they realized and north korea have been shelling the south for no reason.the point is some countries should not have nuclear weapons..even if some have we know they wont use it anymore..abacha or obasanjo who do u think would use nuclear weapons first? we all know the answer..for me i still support denuclearization of all countries with nukes and thank God hitler didnt have nukes

North Korea's failed missile was ‘heading for RUSSIA’ as Putin puts country on HIGH ALERT

NORTH Korea’s failed missile was heading towards Russia prompting Vladimir Putin to place his country on high alert amid World War Three fears, according to Seoul news reports.

The paper said: “If the ballistic missile that flew to the northeastern region had not failed, it would have been a harbour point or a Russian territory.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/798803/North-Korea-s-failed-missile-heading-for-Russia-Putin-high-alert
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 9:22pm On May 01, 2017
we all know why countries want nukes..so that other countries wont invade them..like what the west did to saddam and gadaffi and what russia did to ukraine..if ukraine didnt give up their nukes russia would never invade and take crimea..countries like iran and north korea shouldnt have nukes and at the same time i still believe all countries should give up their nukes but we all know it would never happen
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 9:26pm On May 01, 2017
Any time, any location’ North Korea issues chilling warning of ‘IMMINENT’ nuclear launch

NORTH Korea has issued a chilling warning to the West that it will carry out a nuclear test “at any time and at any location” set by despot leader Kim Jong-un, in the state’s latest warmongering rhetoric.

Tensions in the Korean peninsula have been running high for weeks, with signs the North may be preparing a long-range missile launch or a sixth nuclear test.

Washington has refused to rule out a military strike against the dictatorship in response to any attacks.

A spokesman for North Korea’s foreign ministry said Pyongyang was "fully ready to respond to any option taken by the US".

In a statement carried on the state-run KCNA news agency, a spokesman for the regime confirmed it will continue to bolster its "preemptive nuclear attack" capabilities unless Washington scrapped its “hostile” policies.

He added: "The DPRK's measures for bolstering the nuclear force to the maximum will be taken in a consecutive and successive way at any moment and any place decided by its supreme leadership,” apparently referring to a sixth nuclear test and using the North's official name, the Democratic Republic of Korea.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/798743/north-korea-kim-jong-un-long-range-missile-threat-pyongyang-nuclear-launch-war
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by MONITZ: 12:53am On May 04, 2017
Appleyard:

And u think u would be making sense to a guy whose mind and ideals re set in stone?

No amount of preaching can /will change his perception of things. To him Israel is being oppressed not minding the truth that in reality Israelis re the oppressors...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by MONITZ: 12:54am On May 04, 2017
Appleyard:

And u think u would be making sense to a guy whose mind and ideals re set in stone?

No amount of preaching can /will change his perception of things. To him Israel is being oppressed not minding that in reality Israelis re the real oppressors... And he can be excused for being naive because his knowledge of international politics is not deep enough to comprehend the fact that ISRAEL is Janus faced...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Current Onisabe Of Sabe Wishes All Yoruba Well. / Zimbabwe Introduces $500 Billion Note / 26 Before And After Pictures Of Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.