Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

God Is Not Looking For Workers, Boasters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not Looking For Workers, Boasters (440 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) / Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Not Looking For Workers, Boasters by chinedu202000(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Beloved, God is not looking for workers,(John 6:28-29) boasters, I fast thrice in a week, i am a tither, i pray 4 times every day, I did this and that etc. Luke 18:10-14. E ph. 2:8-9. Why? Jeremiah 9:23-24 Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD. May you see and experience the mercy, grace of God concerning that situation in Jesus name. Remember,His name is Jesus/Yeshua. source@ http://www.pastoryoungodili.xyz/2017/04/god-is-not-looking-for-workers.html

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not Looking For Workers, Boasters by pstyoung(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2017
Ameeen

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not Looking For Workers, Boasters by hisgrace090: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2017
Without someone accepting or saying he did those things commanded by God that His children should do, how can another be motivated in doing same?
ROM:10 :14-17 says how will they obey unless they hear.
Re: God Is Not Looking For Workers, Boasters by julieodili2: 10:44am On May 01, 2017
Amen

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not Looking For Workers, Boasters by julieodili2: 10:47am On May 01, 2017
hisgrace090:
Without someone accepting or saying he did those things commanded by God that His children should do, how can another be motivated in doing same?
ROM:10 :14-17 says how will they obey unless they hear.
Preach the good news of the gospel, they will hear

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not Looking For Workers, Boasters by hisgrace090: 2:16pm On May 01, 2017
julieodili2:
Preach the good news of the gospel, they will hear

But all that God commanded man is good.
Re: God Is Not Looking For Workers, Boasters by chinedu202000(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2017
hisgrace090:

But all that God commanded man is good.
Yes, but no man can keep all the commands you are talking about. why? James 2:10 (KJV) For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. Living Bible James 2:10 And the person who keeps every law of God but makes one little slip is just as guilty as the person who has broken every law there is. That is the reason for Grace. Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works( keeping commandment, lest any man should boast.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Speak So Strongly Against Lukewarm (Luke Warm) Faith? / CKIC / I Find It Difficult To Go Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.