Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (63311 Views)

Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) / Crash Barrier Saves 22 Passengers From Plunging Into Lagos Lagoon (photos) / Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by aryor07: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
But why does this danfo look like a broken down vehicle and not a vehicle involved in an accident? The front of the danfo still looks intact
Re: Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jajayi:
An Accident between a red Toyota and a Danfo bus on Third Mainland Bridge this morning has thrown a passenger's leg into the Lagoon.

The victim, a passenger in the Danfo bus was seating in the front when the incident happened.

His limb was reported to have been entangled within crash barriers on the bridge before eventually falling into the lagoon.

RRS riders and monitors at the scene subsequently called for the emergency unit to help recover the missing leg.

Recovery effort by the Marine Police and a team of RRS officials is in progress while the man has been moved to Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos.

The vehicles have been moved by LASEMA Response Unit to avoid congestion.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/accident-on-third-mainland-bridge.html

I don't get it , is his leg detachable ? This kain reporting sef get k-leg
Re: Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by yom2(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
LAFO:
I hope the guy doesn't die.
RIP missing leg.

The kind speed wey dey on 3rd mainland bridge ehn
when ever i board a danfo bus going through dat route my heart is never at ease cos u feel d bus could take off any moment. And these guys can never b cautioned becos they dnt have a second thought just a bunch of morons
Re: Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by LAFO: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
yom2:
when ever i board a danfo bus going through dat route my heart is never at ease cos u feel d bus could take off any moment. And these guys can never b cautioned becos they dnt have a second thought just a bunch of morons
To think I have to take the route everyday except Sundays dreads me.
BRT guys self no better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.