Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? (63399 Views)

The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video / Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is the craziest hotel you'll ever see. The devil's hotel.

Personally, I would with a partner by my side.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
More.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Last pic.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Robinmido(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
I will stay there comfortably

282 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by burp18: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nia69:
This is the craziest hotel you'll ever see. The devil's hotel.

Personally, I would with a partner by my side.
it's all mindset. Whatever you give power to, has power over you.

443 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by PlayerMeji: 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Such displays will deter only kids... not your typical Nigerian fathers who after a hard working day would be looking for just anywhere to lay their heads.

All those images would not exist if you just had a serious day

316 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
burp18:
it's all mindset. Whatever you give power to, has power over you.
Word!

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by almarthins(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nia69:
More.

No no and no. Even if them add money for me na still no

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Such displays will deter only kids... not your typical Nigerian fathers who after a hard working day would be looking for just anywhere to lay their heads.

Interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Interesting...
Nigerians won't only stay there..they will steal all the images and art works finish.. then sell them back to Oyibo Art collectors..

243 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by almarthins(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
PlayerMeji:

Na person wey wan from sleep enter inside sleep go go there. Everything u see there is symbolic. Baphomet, Asmodeus,etc is depicted there.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
Nigerians won't only stay there..they will steal all the images and art works and sell them back to Oyibo Art collectors..
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Are you sure they won't be terrified?

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crocodile Chops Off Tourist's Leg In A Lake In Uganda (Graphic Pics) / Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' / Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.