Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

More Of Oshiomhole’s Bashing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Of Oshiomhole’s Bashing (709 Views)

Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole / Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Of Oshiomhole’s Bashing by BrutusOne: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2010
By Rodsimeon Idaewor

. . .Oshiomhole was not elected governor of Edo State mainly to change the face of Benin or for that matter, any other town in the state but to change positively the socio-economic fortune of the average Edo man or woman. In his days as NLC President, when at the slightest excuse, he would mobilise workers for national strikes that never stopped pump prices from  hilling  roof tops, (with their  attendants crippling effect on the economy), he once stated that the option for the Obasanjo administration was to fix the refineries. . .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/01/05/more-of-oshiomholes-bashing/comment-page-1/

Seconded!. . .Hoopla about the beautification of a “large” roundabout is really getting old.
Re: More Of Oshiomhole’s Bashing by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
Leave that noise maker alone, i have 4 long disown him as my governor.
Re: More Of Oshiomhole’s Bashing by kosovo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
yorke:

Leave that noise maker alone, i have 4 long disown him as my governor.
Why won't you? Oshiomole doesn't share Ghana-must-go. cheesy
Re: More Of Oshiomhole’s Bashing by paddylo1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
Oshiomhole was not elected governor of Edo State mainly to change the face of Benin or for that matter, any other town in the state but to change positively the socio-economic fortune of the average Edo man or woman

and how do u presume he does this?. . .perhaps u expect him to give every bini man a job?

and pay them with stones? or sand?

it is a well known fact that investment in infrastructure is the easiest way to kickstart economic activity
Re: More Of Oshiomhole’s Bashing by BrutusOne: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
kosovo:

So what does he do with it. . . and why the fascination with beautifying a roundabout for a state in dire need of basic infrastructure and employment?
Re: More Of Oshiomhole’s Bashing by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2010
kosovo:

How do you know he doesn't collect ghana must go bag?oshiomole is just a noise maker.thank we all know better.he dare not run 4 second term, he certainly dare not.
Re: More Of Oshiomhole’s Bashing by kosovo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
He needs time,
just a little above 1yr,
I still entertain great hopes
Re: More Of Oshiomhole’s Bashing by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2010
Lucky ruled edo state for 8 years,osunbor ruled for almost 2 years without any positive development other to share the monthly allocation between them and their godfathers yet some i d i o t s could start criticizing someone that just spend a year and atleast is repairing the tattered town.some people are just too dumb to forget history
Re: More Of Oshiomhole’s Bashing by BrutusOne: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Lucky ruled edo state for 8 years,osunbor ruled for almost 2 years without any positive development other to share the monthly allocation between them and their godfathers yet some i d i o t s could start criticizing someone that just spend a year and atleast is repairing the tattered town.some people are just too dumb to forget history

Bold totally uncalled for. . . so do you see this Governor being re-elected? By the way people do infact expect more from the former NLC president - to a lot of Edo people he was the savior. I am all for more time for the governor, my only issue is why make so much about minor facelift.
Re: More Of Oshiomhole’s Bashing by Singular: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2010
Yes oooo
They called him the best guy on earth before, now they call him a punk. oh why?? They dont know where they stand o.

(1) (Reply)

Abdulmutallab Indicted By Us Jury, Faces Life Jail / Ex-gov's Wife Duped In London - Aide Absconds With N50m ! / Ibori Begs Jonathan For Change In Efcc Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.