Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (74285 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Roseey0(f): 2:45am On May 09, 2022
Nukilia:

Hello Roseey0 do you remember this event that you narrated in 2017. How is that your nephew now? Hope he is fine? Where was this procedure carried out? This is in reference to the current trending story of Chiwetalu Agwu and the disbelief of people in this ancient practise.
Obviously people won't believe.
But everyone born and breed in Anambra already knows this and can't doubt it. My nephews' was removed in Awka and he is still alive and a very active 8yr old now.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nukilia: 6:01am On May 09, 2022
Roseey0:

Obviously people won't believe.
But everyone born and breed in Anambra already knows this and can't doubt it. My nephews' was removed in Awka and he is still alive and a very active 8yr old now.

Many thanks for your response.
1. Do you think someone did that to attack your nephew?
2. I want to believe that he was too small to face such deadly attack as at that time.
3. After the procedure, was the event reversed back to the originator of the attack?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Roseey0(f): 11:53am On May 09, 2022
Nukilia:

Many thanks for your response.
1. Do you think someone did that to attack your nephew?
2. I want to believe that he was too small to face such deadly attack as at that time.
3. After the procedure, was the event reversed back to the originator of the attack?
Pin is sold by traditional medicine people in local market. They teach the buyers how to use it to afflict their enemy. But then, sometime while deploying it, it may miss targets and meet other innocent people. If you have a few of it it won't disturb you but when it becomes many ,you may fall sick; this depends on the person's spiritual and physical strengths.
When you go to the people that remove it, they will diagnose and know if its the type that can be sent back or just removed. We were not interested in reversing his. We just wanted him free

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nukilia: 1:12pm On May 09, 2022
Roseey0:

Pin is sold by traditional medicine people in local market. They teacher the buyers how to use it to afflict their enemy. But then, sometime while deploying it, it may miss targets and meet other innocent people. If you have a few of it it won't disturb you but when it becomes many ,you may fall sick; this depends on the person's spiritual and physical strengths.
When you go to the people that remove it, they will diagnose and know if its the type that can be sent back or just removed. We were not interested in reversing his. We just wanted him free
Many thanks for this detailed response, I am most grateful.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Mysteriousworld: 6:12am On Mar 13
Afrokan:

I from Edo state..all that jazz talk is rubbish.
What happened to our jazz when the white men came and desicrated Benin kingdom? Some of our worshiped artifacts are still in museums in England?
The white man came with jazz. They worship baal

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.