Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians (1312 Views)

Buhari, Saraki Handshake: Dele Momodu, APC React / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Buhari, Saraki, Dogara Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by XX17: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
- Saraki wants Nigerians to continue to pray for President Muhammadu Buhari

- The Senate president also urged Nigerians to pray for other leaders in the country

- He says Nigerians must continue to pray for peace and prosperity in the country

Senate President Bukola Saraki has urged Nigerians to continue to pray for President Muhammadu Buhari and other leaders in the country.

Saraki made this known on Saturday, April 29, at the 31st Annual Mawlid of Sheikh Ibrahim Niass in Ilorin, Kwara state capital, Nigerian Tribune reports.

The Senate president also urged Nigerians to continue to pray for peace and prosperity in the country.

“All of us, irrespective of tribe and religious affiliations, should work for progress of the country,” he said.

According to Saraki, prayers by all Nigerians would bring about the desired peaceful co-existence and engender growth of the nation in the face of global economic down-turn and insecurity.

He identified dialogue as the legal means of conflict resolution as he commended the organizers of the Mawlid event, thanking God for making it hitch-free and without any security challenge.

The Mawlid event, which was organized worldwide by the Majmahu Ahbab Shiekh Ibrahim Niass with members of Tijaniyah group movement across Nigeria and other Africa countries in attendance, witnessed complete shutdown of the entire city of Ilorin as vehicular movement was restricted due to influx of participants.

President Buhari has not been seen in public for almost two weeks. He has also been absent from the last couple of Federal Executive Council meetings held at the Presidential Villa, Aso Rock, Abuja.

Similarly, NAIJ.com reported that the president was also missing at the Juma’at prayer at Aso Villa mosque on Friday, April 28.

But according to Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state, it is not compulsory for President Muhammadu Buhari to preside over the FEC meeting.
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by XX17: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pray so that you Saraki and your co looters can continue to steal more?
We pray for you alright . We pray that you will be exposed for the thief that you are and eventually jailed.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by mikky4764(f): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
deji15:
Pray so that you Saraki and your co looters can continue to steal more?
We pray for you alright . We pray that you will be exposed for the thief that you are and eventually jailed.

u dey vex o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by ZombieTAMER: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nigerians are tired of praying for looters and thieves

3 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by psucc(m): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
I will only pray for another set of new thieves to take over rather than the present ones to continue.
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by DLondonboiy: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Na the youths I blame sha
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by Ngokafor(f): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
..Oh i am praying for him alright..I pray that he will have the sense to resign,go back to daura or wherever and attend to his health in peace..with no thoughts of going back to Aso-Rock in 2019

...An 80+ ailing grandapa has no business clinging to the Presidency like he is doing.
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by dejavume: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
why asking nigerians to pray for buhari,when nigerians dont even know the type illness,after presidency deny being sick.
let presidency pray for him,since they are the only one that know what buhari is suffering from
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by Mophasa(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
K
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
dejavume:
why asking nigerians to pray for buhari,when nigerians dont even know the type illness,after presidency deny being sick.
let presidency pray for him,since they are the only one that know what buhari is suffering from
Who is presidency?

I pray today that Buhary remains in vegetable state or something worse for another 100yrs.
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by urboy1: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
NO
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by dannytoe(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ipod yoot will not like this news, meanwhile buhari has released their hero, Nnamdi kanu.............
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by dannytoe(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Who is presidency?

I pray today that Buhary remains in vegetable state or something worse for another 100yrs.
aside buhari being the president, i hope you realize his someone's father......................so stop the hate speech, hatred kills faster than HIV...........................
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
dannytoe:
aside buhari being the president, i hope you realize his someone's father......................so stop the hate speech, hatred kills faster than HIV...........................
The vegetable's hate speeches against Nigerians has finally caught up with him.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by deedeedee1: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Prayer will not change Nigeria's situation
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by UncleJudax(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hahahaha. Make una continue to de pray while dem de share una resources. Na prayer dem take develop America, Canada, Germany, Japan, China etc

Dem carry religion hold una bondage.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by 1Rebel: 5:40am On May 01, 2017
I'd rather pray for a stone. But if worse comes to worst, I'll pray for buhari's death, he deserves a slow and painful death.
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by post111(m): 5:55am On May 01, 2017
and they said we should not panic
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by Vicolan: 6:17am On May 01, 2017
Sebi e no sick naw just rest he need...Mk he continue the rest naw......Sleep well ooo
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by eyeview: 6:48am On May 01, 2017
But Lai Mohammed said he's Hale and hearty. So what are we praying about?

Meanwhile, I have a question. If everybody whose life and economic well-being are the only ones to pray for Buhari, how many people across Nigeria will actually be praying for him?
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by ajebuter(f): 6:52am On May 01, 2017
Pray for somebody that is hale and hearty according to his aides and cabals?

Oga SP .no vex us oh..
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by RZArecta(m): 7:00am On May 01, 2017
I won't pray for any president who has derived joy in killing innocent Nigerians at random either through security personnel at his disposal or through his foot soldiers Fulani herdsmen. He should pray for himself
Re: Pray For Buhari – Saraki To Nigerians by omowolewa: 8:11am On May 01, 2017
This man just added to my pray points.

where do I start now,
that God should provide better job,

Good health so that I won't need to go to the low capacity hospitals we have here

That God should protect my friends and family from the furry of herdsmen and Boko Haram?

Anyway, may God give Baba Buhari long life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Attorney General, Minister Of Justice And CJN. / Breaking News: Adebayo Faleti Is Dead / Nigeria Boils: As Soldiers Lay Siege On Kanu's Residency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.