Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) (44288 Views)

Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda / Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by kayLion(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2017
ItzBeenGod:

Bangalore Bro
Nice one bro, just got back from Bangalore too last december...stayed at HSR layout during my stay...
Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 01, 2017
y Inc bariatric
Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 01, 2017
Rebekkah:

THAT'S ME tongue

THAT'S ME
kai
Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by henry457: 8:27am On May 01, 2017
How do I buy electronic communication engineering books by India author from india.Pls if you know how I can get this books online and ship to nigeria,pls let me knw.flash or send me call me back via 08033033382.i will call u immediately.thanks
Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by Fash20: 8:55am On May 01, 2017
johnkey:
by their shoes...

We shall know where they schooled

grin grin
Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by smartyG(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2017
Horus:
India is the most racist country in the world. Indians are the most racist people in the world and even today, a child born in the Indian family is taught to worship anyone with white skin and look down upon anyone with dark skin. And thus was born the Indian racism against Africans and other dark skinned people. A fair skinned foreigner gets treated like a god and a dark skinned one is treated very badly.Among Indians themselves too there are conflicts between castes and people from different regions like the problem between Marathi Manoos and Biharis. And yet, Indians won’t accept this fact and boast about the culture and diversity and acceptance.

Sorry Sir, but you just wasted a whole lot of mb to paint a very inaccurate picture to people.

I've had to meet with few Indians here in Nigeria, and I can tell you for free, Indians place high value on people with relevance, those who have something to offer.

If an average Indian sees that you're good at what you do, you become their friend, regardless of your skin color or nationality.
Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by sunshineV(f): 9:21am On May 01, 2017
How far G, u fork any Indian girls

1 Like

Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by cytell56: 9:29am On May 01, 2017
ItzBeenGod:
When I went to India to begin my under graduate program in July 2014, I was barely 18, it was my first time out of the country. Before I arrived on India’s soil I had heard so many Africans were there, specifically Nigerians.
In India, my focus was on studying hard, doing my parents proud, getting to know the people and culture and, hopefully, learning to speak the language. While I only managed to acquire a smidgen of that, I gained great insight into the nation, Politically, economically, and spiritually. If I could describe the local people who I met in three words they would be: Kind, loving, and welcoming. But my experience helped me to understand that Indian culture carries its share of complex and ugly features too.
As an African, I could relate to what it means to be misunderstood, underrepresented, and discriminated. But I developed the ability to understand issues from other points of view while living and studying in India.
As a HRM student, I often found myself to be the only African or one of just a few Africans in my classes. Such an experience really allowed me to learn from the perspectives of my cosmopolitan classmates who hailed from countries such as, Pakistan, Nepal, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda etc. It was a special chance to view my homeland through the lens of so many non-Nigerian. Many of them desired to visit Nigeria. in search of greater opportunity but were also cognizant of the country's ills.
Pursuing my education in India taught me the virtue of humility, and the value of diversity. I will say it was really God all the way, Baba God noni. It wasn’t easy, but it was really worth it.
Abeg Nairalanders Make una congratulate una boy na smiley smiley smiley
E no dey easy to be a Graduate grin grin
All my Boss them cool
Oga Seun
Lalasticlala
Abeg compensate your Boy with Front Page now...

Must you people always beg to be on frontpage? Bring information about a snake that you killed in your compound and see if you will not be on the frontpage!!!
Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by igbalodehunter(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2017
I Congratulate You Man...How Those Indian Babes Hope You Had Time To Draw Oil.
Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by sasullee(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2017
Purse yur goal while some idiot are in bet9ja shop and beer parlor.

Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by Horus(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2231742_africanwomanabusedinindia_jpeg22d41dc04a81cd9c4792ac8b16bfea04

Racist indian beating a defenceless woman

Number one racist country: India

Number one racist people: Indians

Cast indian system is the Mother of all racisms on the planet
Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by grafixdon: 10:49am On May 01, 2017
ItzBeenGod:
Grateful heart
Congratulations
Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by obstead200(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

No be only India, na Bangladesh you dey go. And your course will be local government studies grin
lolz

so u indirectly agree with me that going to India to study human resource management is a pure waste of money.

1 Like

Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

You are from jos?I'm just looking at your moniker.Looks like someone from pankshin,jos.

lol, close but nop
Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by Madeu(m): 2:18pm On May 01, 2017
henry457:
How do I buy electronic communication engineering books by India author from india.Pls if you know how I can get this books online and ship to nigeria,pls let me knw.flash or send me call me back via 08033033382.i will call u immediately.thanks

Send me a PM
Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:26pm On May 01, 2017
obstead200:
lolz

so u indirectly agree with me that going to India to study human resource management is a pure waste of money.
Nah, I don't agree with you because if you ask me I think they still have a better educational system than us. But I stand to be corrected sha.
Re: My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) by itiswellandwell: 3:26pm On May 09, 2017
Madeu:

Send me a PM

Bro, can you please reach me on whatsapp with this no 09090287555 or email Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com

Got something to ask from you. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class / Hilarious School Name Spotted In My Neighborhood / WAEC Releases 2016 WASSCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.