Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (62194 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by GhettoG1(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:
Please redeploy from camp. if you do not want to suffer.

Abeg the issue of state of origin Error will it be rectify at the camp?? Or there is another means to do it before entering camp
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by teabully(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2017
PrimeTech1:

Even though corpers constitute 90% of the secondary school teachers.
no payment. very bad. served there as batch B. we were given only #2500 for whole service year.
sowie u mean 2.5k for 12mnths or 2.5k multiply by 12 months wich one
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Odunharry(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2017
emeijeh:
2500 in a year!
That's pure wickedness
Served in Kwara.. One kobo wasnt given to me but i enjoyed my service year though..
Volunteered to teach in Rural area.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by sharliz(f): 8:19pm On May 04, 2017
chumaster:
very stup1d state with stup1d governor; all towns are far away from each other, currently serving there batch b 16 stream1. I won't advise anybody to pick it.
They only use corpers in their sec schools but can't even pay them. What then are they using all those bailout fund for?
awwwwww chumaster sorry ehn..aw AF u been
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:20pm On May 04, 2017
The way my room mate in school left that State after camp was funny..

Ooogh!! I could remember the look on her face when she saw her place of primary assignment with her tiny 'flat' made of mud grin..

4 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by yahmaid04(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:
Taraba State worst place to serve. paid only #2500 for 12 months.
Yes they pay only 2500 for 12 months but taraba is one of the best place to serve.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Taku555(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2017
ut47:
and taraba is among the states i selected... I pray they shdn't post me to taraba state o .
you chose your bed so shall you dress it
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 04, 2017
When I served there in 2014/2015, we were paid 10k until UTC came and spoilt d whole thing. I enjoyed my service there cos we were taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by george93(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

U wan show urself now say u study pharmacy.. Relatively handsome as a pharmacist because pharmacist is created by God others are created by Satan...pay u relatively handsome casted
That's d big problem with some Nigerians. If u don't know d answer please swerve.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by RealHaute: 8:26pm On May 04, 2017
emeijeh:

I am still screaming here.... .... .
Some graduates are groundnuts

Adaks.bullet uses bad grammar on purpose. He's a clown.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by oluwashedy: 8:27pm On May 04, 2017
Yureyes:
Lwkm! And my guy was laughing at me that I chose Plateau instead of Taraba grin
What's up with plateau? Is it nice?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 04, 2017
Which part of Zoogeria can N2500 not take you to? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2017
george93:

That's d big problem with some Nigerians. If u don't know d answer please swerve.

Lolz just imagining how so arrogant and boastful you would be now because you studied or studying pharmacy
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Juliearth(f): 8:34pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:

Whats your take on Plateau,Lagos,Katsina and Cross Rivers states? I am looking forward to being posted to either of them.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Abeyjide: 8:34pm On May 04, 2017
PrimeTech1:

Even though corpers constitute 90% of the secondary school teachers.
no payment. very bad. served there as batch B. we were given only #2500 for whole service year.

when jigawa paid me 5k per month in 2008
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by 151487made(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
Am do mine copper service their too angry angry angry angry

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeee angry angry angry
aye mi temi ba mi!!! Jesus is Lord!!! A-one in broken English will b gud for ur soul.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by mekybabe1: 8:35pm On May 04, 2017
Chisos!!! angry grin grin
adaksbullet:

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nakuza(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2017
OP, you are not being objective in your analysis. What about other states that don't pay their youth Corper, what name should we call them? Federal government didn't send you their to collect state allowance but to get integrated with the people and learn experience that will better your life after service. I think this is the summary of the objectives of the programme. So for you to mentioned Taraba State as the worst State to serve is unacceptable and you better channel your grievances to the appropriate authority and not Taraba State. Tarabians are hospitable and peaceful loving people with their abundant in agriculture, mineral resources and tourist adventure precisely in Gembu area of Baissa in southern Taraba. This is what make us unique and we are proud of our God given State. So it is wrong of you to come and condemned us in the public domain without first understanding our uniqueness. I just took my time to address this issue in order to avoid future occurrences. Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by NovusHomo(m): 8:36pm On May 04, 2017
darrytoz:
Hmmmmm.... What is now the faith of those that will posted their for this coming batch A 2017

"What will be the FATE of those that will BE posted THERE for this year's Batch A". You are welcome.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 04, 2017
emeijeh:

The poster below me must show us his discharge certificate.. .. . We want to know where the hell you graduated from
The worst part of it is that these groundnuts teach in secondary schools (PPA) it means that the people they teach with turn out to be Burger Peanuts (Nkatie Burger) well, I don't pity those Northerners shaa, shey na beg dem dey beg dem to come school for free ooo
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Juliearth(f): 8:36pm On May 04, 2017
liposuction123:
hmmmmm. Well I see no reason why you should lament. The service year should have been your year of self improvement where you'll smile while others are crying. I know of a corper back then when I was in secondary school in the North. He was never lazy. He was always having lessons every evening everyday. He even bought himself a beetle at the end of the service year so he can meet up with his many home lessons. today he's a top manager in a telecoms operator.
my advice to you: life has just begun. Get yourself busy in acquiring skills or more knowledge. life in school is different from that outside school. hustle is real!!!

Self improvement under unfavourable condition? I do not blame the op for his tales of woes.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Godfather898989: 8:36pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:
I was paid no penny in Rivers state, what r talking about here?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Abeyjide: 8:36pm On May 04, 2017
emeijeh:
2500 in a year! That's pure wickedness
you wicked.lol
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by omelly(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2017
Apostle must hear of this grin grin grin
adaksbullet:

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Abdul124(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2017
emeijeh:

The poster below me must show us his discharge certificate.. .. . We want to know where the hell you graduated from
But he never claim to be a graduate na.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by SirGoldEjike(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2017
emeijeh:

ewooooo am weeping down Here
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Tibz47(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2017
Taku555:
you chose your bed so shall you dress it
God knows the best for me.. i am very sure i will not be posted to taraba state.... i trust God so much he will answer my prayer..
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

are you sure you are a graduate. ahhhhhhh. fear God oooo
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 04, 2017
Tibz47:

God knows the best for me.. i am very sure i will not be posted to taraba state.... i trust God so much he will answer my prayer..
you should work towards that too bro, Nysc is about being smart and knowing your way!.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Achisunny(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2017
Am a Kofa presently serving in Taraba state precisely Takum lga. Am happy serving there because everything seem monopolies, " business environment" My Ppa do pay me 10k per month with accommodation within the school premises. Disadvantage, serving in fear due to Fulani herds men and I think is general now.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by chumaster(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:

NYSC is supposed to be a voluntary service
you should've chose to serve at Sambisa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Redeployment Procedure / Pretty, Busty Corper's Photos Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.